Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu 12:33 - Sep 8 with 1787 viewsSonicBoom

Can someone clear up this situation for me? If I have missed something then I apologise but...

Salisu signed and all I saw was a tweet from the club welcoming him. OK maybe they did something on the official website but come on, who actually visits that !
Usually they produce a video of the player arriving at Staplewood and shaking hands with everyone from the bog cleaner to the manager but I didn't see a thing. Even with covid they could still bump elbows.
I've also read that he is injured. Is that true? Still doens't explain the lack of news about him. Im guessing he can at least walk?

So, is he injured and if so how serious is it?
If not is he in contention for this weekend?
Just seems a very odd situation and totally different to the fuss made around KWP signing.
Salisu on 12:56 - Sep 8 with 1754 viewssaint22

Odd at best
Not seen any images of him training either, short in midfield, all sounding rather familiar no?
So the reliable pair of Vestergaard and Stephens on our opening day? Lets hope we perform better than Burnley last year..............
Salisu on 13:25 - Sep 8 with 1712 viewsSaintNick

Salisu on 12:56 - Sep 8 by saint22

Odd at best
Not seen any images of him training either, short in midfield, all sounding rather familiar no?
So the reliable pair of Vestergaard and Stephens on our opening day? Lets hope we perform better than Burnley last year..............

I think they may have a big unveiling later in the week, if not Bednarek and Stephens will start

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Salisu on 13:39 - Sep 8 with 1688 viewsSonicBoom

You haven't heard he's injured then Nick ?
Salisu on 14:20 - Sep 8 with 1650 viewsSaintNick

Salisu on 13:39 - Sep 8 by SonicBoom

You haven't heard he's injured then Nick ?

an Injury would not stop them unveiling him , I dont think he will play on Saturday but they have to unveil him soon

Salisu on 15:13 - Sep 8 with 1588 viewsSonicBoom

You make it sound like he's in the corner of the changing room with a sheet over him.....
Salisu on 16:02 - Sep 8 with 1551 viewsSaintNick

Salisu on 15:13 - Sep 8 by SonicBoom

You make it sound like he's in the corner of the changing room with a sheet over him.....

He possibly is waiting to be taken to the press conference and someone has forgotten all about it and gone on holiday

Salisu on 20:19 - Sep 8 with 1427 viewsSonicBoom

Well this shut me up didn't it.....

Salisu on 20:22 - Sep 8 with 1408 viewsSaintsforeverj

Salisu on 20:19 - Sep 8 by SonicBoom

Well this shut me up didn't it.....

Looks like the physically strong player we need at the back.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Salisu on 22:08 - Sep 8 with 1318 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Salisu on 20:22 - Sep 8 by Saintsforeverj

Looks like the physically strong player we need at the back.

Good, a proper lump that looks mobile! Fingers crossed.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Salisu on 22:18 - Sep 8 with 1308 viewsSaintsforeverj

Salisu on 22:08 - Sep 8 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Good, a proper lump that looks mobile! Fingers crossed.

Stephens and Bednerac have come on a lot but they arnt too physically strong and intimidating. Salisu looks like the real physical presence we need and will compliment well, the other two. As you say, fingers crossed.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 22:22]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Salisu on 08:44 - Sep 9 with 1185 viewssaint22

Salisu on 22:18 - Sep 8 by Saintsforeverj

Stephens and Bednerac have come on a lot but they arnt too physically strong and intimidating. Salisu looks like the real physical presence we need and will compliment well, the other two. As you say, fingers crossed.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 22:22]

Indeed lets hope so, promising!
Salisu on 09:07 - Sep 9 with 1166 viewsSonicBoom

In the PL you need everything not just one attribute.
A CB these days has to be strong in the air and in the tackle, but also be able to pass the ball. Stephens and Bednarek are decent on the ball but are easily bullied and their discipline at set pieces is poor.
I am looking forward to seeing Salisu as everything I've read about him suggests he could be a real find.
Salisu on 09:16 - Sep 9 with 1158 viewskernow

Mohammed the Mountain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024