Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great news 12:38 - Sep 9 with 1272 viewspencoedjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/m4-newport-brexit-uk-government-18
Great news on 12:52 - Sep 9 with 1255 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It would be if it happened, keep your fingers & toes crossed.
Great news on 13:12 - Sep 9 with 1222 viewsLohengrin

If any proposed new route involves the destruction of the Gwent Levels, as the previous defeated proposal did, then I’ll without doubt be taking part in any demonstrations against it.

To stand idly by while this landscape drowns in a sea of concrete would be obscene.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Great news on 13:26 - Sep 9 with 1206 viewsBarrySwan

It would be an absolute disgrace if the Gwent levels were built over.

The levels were of course described as the place that the displaced wildlife from the Cardiff Bay Barrage flooding could go to ( not quite sure how that memo was relayed to the displaced wildfowl to be honest)

And now its suggested that this area is concreted over as well.

There has be be a different route for the M4 bypass to go other than to destroy yet more land that is home to such a variety of wildlife.
Great news on 17:37 - Sep 9 with 1125 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news on 13:12 - Sep 9 by Lohengrin

If any proposed new route involves the destruction of the Gwent Levels, as the previous defeated proposal did, then I’ll without doubt be taking part in any demonstrations against it.

To stand idly by while this landscape drowns in a sea of concrete would be obscene.

I stand with you Loh, obscene.

Beware of the Risen People

Great news on 18:13 - Sep 9 with 1092 viewsbritferry

perhaps the rest of Wales will get a look in now

p.s. I'm against destroying the Gwent levels too

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Great news on 18:14 - Sep 9 with 1088 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great news on 17:37 - Sep 9 by Kilkennyjack

I stand with you Loh, obscene.

A 10 mile motorway across the gwent levels would concrete over less than half a square mile in total. Meanwhile car pump out toxic fumes for hours each day as cars lorries crawl through the brynglas tunnels.
Built the motorway and buy up some of the surrounding farmland and transform into into wetlands.
The solution to both problems is simple but nobody in the useless Welsh Assembly can think outside the box and the Welsh economy west of Newport and Cardiff grinds to a halt.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Great news on 22:00 - Sep 9 with 1047 viewsCatullus

Hey Kilk, Bojo seems determined to do something to help the Welsh economy, what a shocker.

I don't want the Gwent levels concreted over either but a way must be found to get a relief road built. I think I agree with Felixstowe.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Great news on 22:22 - Sep 9 with 1031 viewsWingstandwood

Great news on 22:00 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Hey Kilk, Bojo seems determined to do something to help the Welsh economy, what a shocker.

I don't want the Gwent levels concreted over either but a way must be found to get a relief road built. I think I agree with Felixstowe.

It's going to look absolutely appalling for a Welsh Government if it refuses to improve transport infrastructure when an alternative is viable.

Utterly staggering if a government refuses money gifted on a plate by preferring to have a spiteful hissy-fit instead of helping the Welsh economy.

I

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Great news on 23:15 - Sep 9 with 990 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news on 22:22 - Sep 9 by Wingstandwood

It's going to look absolutely appalling for a Welsh Government if it refuses to improve transport infrastructure when an alternative is viable.

Utterly staggering if a government refuses money gifted on a plate by preferring to have a spiteful hissy-fit instead of helping the Welsh economy.

I

I am sure that you know that Johnson is playing games.

They don't give a feck about Wales.

Great news on 23:20 - Sep 9 with 980 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news on 22:00 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Hey Cat,

The elected Welsh Government decides what happens in Wales.
Thats it.

Happy for Johnson to give monies go help Wales.
Its long overdue.
But the Welsh Govt decides in Wales.

Wales has never voted Tory.
We reject their principles of greed and the exploitation of working class people.

Johnson can get to feck.

Great news on 23:28 - Sep 9 with 975 viewsDJack

Great news on 13:26 - Sep 9 by BarrySwan

It would be an absolute disgrace if the Gwent levels were built over.

The levels were of course described as the place that the displaced wildlife from the Cardiff Bay Barrage flooding could go to ( not quite sure how that memo was relayed to the displaced wildfowl to be honest)

And now its suggested that this area is concreted over as well.

There has be be a different route for the M4 bypass to go other than to destroy yet more land that is home to such a variety of wildlife.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Great news on 23:36 - Sep 9 with 960 viewsNotLoyal

I think bojo would have a bit of a scrap on his hands if he went anywhere near it.
That fool doesn’t own us, and if he wants to see what a United wales looks like Let him try.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 23:37]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Great news on 23:45 - Sep 9 with 947 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news on 23:36 - Sep 9 by NotLoyal

I think bojo would have a bit of a scrap on his hands if he went anywhere near it.
That fool doesn’t own us, and if he wants to see what a United wales looks like Let him try.

👏👏👏 i’r gad 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Cymru rydd 😎

Great news on 01:34 - Sep 10 with 921 viewsSlugster664

Great news on 23:36 - Sep 9 by NotLoyal

Really You know it's gonna happen, don't you? Dopey Drakeford and the other tools in the WG will just be pushed aside...

STID

Great news on 20:33 - Sep 10 with 832 viewsSlugster664

Great news on 01:34 - Sep 10 by Slugster664

Really You know it's gonna happen, don't you? Dopey Drakeford and the other tools in the WG will just be pushed aside...

It's great knowing how right you are Not one response from the losing left

STID

Great news on 20:40 - Sep 10 with 818 viewsNeath_Jack

Get it built, way overdue.

Covered in concrete?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Great news on 20:50 - Sep 10 with 803 viewsjack_lord

Why can't the arsembly sort out our 2 fecking lane stretch between Margam and Penllegaer which resembled a car park most, days pre covid.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024