Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pro Democrat = Anti British 09:12 - Sep 11 with 4429 viewsKerouac

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/10/politics/nancy-pelosi-brexit-congress-uk-gbr-

Who the f*ck does Nancy Pelosi think she is.
Britain will do what's right for Britain, the people of Northern Ireland are British last time I checked.
The UK has left the EU, if the EU want to play hard ball and not negotiate....then the Republic of Ireland being inside the EU and the UK being outside will require that the Good Friday Agreement is amended. Out of necessity, because of the EU's intransigence.

Now can anyone explain why there is no push back from our government when a US politician makes a statement like this?
The correct response would have been for our government to publically chastise her for not understanding the situation and publically advising her to concentrate on getting a grip of the regions of the United States where the Democrats are allowing anarchy to prevail. Perhaps an add on that should the geriatric Marxists win at the next election the US can no longer rely on our military support every time they want to build an international coalition.
Grow some f*cking balls Boris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 14:48 - Sep 13 with 520 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 13:07 - Sep 13 by Professor

Actually caused by beansprouts not lettuce. However plenty of such outbreaks in the US .

https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/outbreaks.html
https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/outbreaks.html

These are just multi-state outbreaks

I didn't say lettuce in my first post I said vegetables.
I didn't say lettuce in my second post either.
I merely pointed out that vegetables can pass on deseases, especially organically grown ones, it is not just meat.
They therefore need cleaning.
Although Listeria is another problem with meat, not just salmonella and E.Coli.
Pro Democrat = Anti British on 15:21 - Sep 13 with 499 viewsGwyn737

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 14:48 - Sep 13 by A_Fans_Dad

I merely pointed out that vegetables can pass on deseases, especially organically grown ones, it is not just meat.

🤣 brilliant!
Pro Democrat = Anti British on 15:58 - Sep 13 with 484 viewsProfessor

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 14:48 - Sep 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Actually Listeria is mainly associated with chilled produce including soft cheese, smoked fish and meat, pre-packed sandwiches and cook -chilled meals. Thankfully very rare (150-200 cases in U.K. annually) as a high mortality rate.

Vegetable outbreaks are unusual in U.K. as manure has be to heat treated as a fertiliser. Campylobacter is by far the most frequent foodborne infection in the U.K. (around 60,000 diagnosed but actual likely to be over 500,000), Salmonella about 8-10,000, Clostridium perfingens around 2000 cases and E.coli (STEC or EHEC pathovariants) about 800. Also viruses like norovirus, hepatitis A and E can all be foodborne.

Beansprouts are usually a hygiene breakdown. Grown in a contained circulating water system. Usually someone not washed their hands.
Pro Democrat = Anti British on 15:59 - Sep 13 with 483 viewsProfessor

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 15:58 - Sep 13 by Professor

Actually Listeria is mainly associated with chilled produce including soft cheese, smoked fish and meat, pre-packed sandwiches and cook -chilled meals. Thankfully very rare (150-200 cases in U.K. annually) as a high mortality rate.

Vegetable outbreaks are unusual in U.K. as manure has be to heat treated as a fertiliser. Campylobacter is by far the most frequent foodborne infection in the U.K. (around 60,000 diagnosed but actual likely to be over 500,000), Salmonella about 8-10,000, Clostridium perfingens around 2000 cases and E.coli (STEC or EHEC pathovariants) about 800. Also viruses like norovirus, hepatitis A and E can all be foodborne.

Beansprouts are usually a hygiene breakdown. Grown in a contained circulating water system. Usually someone not washed their hands.

But, yes, fruit and vegetables should be washed but NEVER wash meat especially chicken.
Pro Democrat = Anti British on 16:09 - Sep 13 with 475 viewsProfessor

And if anyone wants a food safety colouring book then PM
Pro Democrat = Anti British on 16:51 - Sep 13 with 458 viewsCatullus

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 16:09 - Sep 13 by Professor

And if anyone wants a food safety colouring book then PM

My wife did a food hygiene course once, she is a kitchen Nazi, if I ever put raw meat on the wrong shelf I can look out. All our fresh fruit and veg is washed.

It's basic stuff surely?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 17:18 - Sep 13 with 447 viewsProfessor

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 16:51 - Sep 13 by Catullus

My wife did a food hygiene course once, she is a kitchen Nazi, if I ever put raw meat on the wrong shelf I can look out. All our fresh fruit and veg is washed.

It's basic stuff surely?

You would think. But people do stupid things even when they know about food hygiene
Pro Democrat = Anti British on 19:42 - Sep 13 with 415 viewsKilkennyjack

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 05:42 - Sep 13 by Treforys_Jack

Your hatred of anything British is going to consume you completely kilks.

Sorry mate.

On reflection you are correct, 1 million people starving to death does not really matter and we should all just ‘move on’ as an ex-journalist once said ...

Lets say no more about it.

Hope that makes you feel a bit better.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 19:44 - Sep 13 with 406 viewsKerouac

Pro Democrat = Anti British on 19:42 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

Sorry mate.

On reflection you are correct, 1 million people starving to death does not really matter and we should all just ‘move on’ as an ex-journalist once said ...

Lets say no more about it.

Hope that makes you feel a bit better.

Yet Ireland is an ally and in a political and economic union with Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024