Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Leeds love in 10:42 - Sep 12 with 1916 viewsonehunglow

"everyone' s new second team".Yep,I read that.
Full pages of Bielsa and his greatness everywhere.

Tiresome innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This Leeds love in on 10:44 - Sep 12 with 1569 viewsNeath_Jack

Not really, good luck to them.

We enjoyed being everyone's second team.

It'll be someone else next season.

People don't half let insignificant stuff bother them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

This Leeds love in on 10:50 - Sep 12 with 1562 viewsFireboy2

Well I can categorically state that they are not my second team, because I've never had a second team.

I only have a one love and it's the swans.

In fact I want lids to come straight down.

Sorry 1964 white.
This Leeds love in on 10:57 - Sep 12 with 1555 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Not for long, Once they get reminded by the Leeds fans unfortunately.

We sustained being everyone’s 2nd team, helped (Not hindered) by our Jackarmy camaraderie and banter.

Will be interesting to see if their high tempo can cope with the higher tempo. The Big test against Liverpool will be box-office.
This Leeds love in on 11:10 - Sep 12 with 1540 viewsNortbankboy

This Leeds love in on 10:50 - Sep 12 by Fireboy2

Well I can categorically state that they are not my second team, because I've never had a second team.

Sorry 1964 white.

Sorry meant to up arrow u
This Leeds love in on 11:28 - Sep 12 with 1536 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sorry 1964 white.

Yes with all respect to 1964 white who is a decent poster I’d be happy if Leeds did a reading

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This Leeds love in on 12:19 - Sep 12 with 1507 viewsBadlands

Loved Leeds as a second team when Sprake was playing but went off them after getting stabbed in the leg 'defending' the North Bank. (Only a small wound but ..)
Happy days.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This Leeds love in on 12:28 - Sep 12 with 1502 viewsNotLoyal

Sorry 1964 white.

Always and forever Swansea City ✊

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This Leeds love in on 13:36 - Sep 12 with 1460 viewsonehunglow

I say tiresome neath as it's everywhere.The Press have somehow taking them a their darling .They are a filthy club with gobshyte fans and bleed sentimental shyte harking back to the Bremner days. Prior to Revie they were nothing . Nothing.No big club at all as regards trophies.

Its almost as bad as the Brentford love in

But ,it doesnt bother me,just commenting ,that' s all .

Login to get fewer ads

This Leeds love in on 15:42 - Sep 12 with 1411 viewsReslovenSwan1

I have not forgotten the racist abuse dished out to Welsh boxers Lee Selby and Liam Williams. Both were "hounded" by sheep noises by Leeds fans supporting the loathsome featherwieht from Leeds josh Warrington. Williams was even hounded during his interview with Steve Bunce such that his words could not be heard. Neither Bunce, nor Frank Warren who controlled considerable security resouces to to put a stop to this rubbish. Stomach churning stuff. Liam finished the interview with a neck slash gesture and put the northerner on his ass. I take this sort of thing seriously while others take a more concillitary approach.

Wise sage since Toshack era

This Leeds love in on 16:42 - Sep 12 with 1387 viewsbuilthjack

This Leeds love in on 13:36 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

I say tiresome neath as it's everywhere.The Press have somehow taking them a their darling .They are a filthy club with gobshyte fans and bleed sentimental shyte harking back to the Bremner days. Prior to Revie they were nothing . Nothing.No big club at all as regards trophies.

Its almost as bad as the Brentford love in

But ,it doesnt bother me,just commenting ,that' s all .

I guess it's a little bit better than the Liverpool love in Perch.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This Leeds love in on 17:07 - Sep 12 with 1373 viewsmajorraglan

Lots of the guys I grew up with are Leeds supporters as are a lot of Er indoors family, to be fair quite a few make the trek up to Elland Road quite often. I don’t like them nor do I like Liverpool, but tonight I hope Liverpool batter them.
This Leeds love in on 18:02 - Sep 12 with 1347 viewsbritferry

knew this was gonna be a boring game... 3-2 after 32 LOL

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

This Leeds love in on 18:47 - Sep 12 with 1307 viewsNotLoyal

Leeds going hell for leather, they won’t last a third of a season playing like this. But their high press is a decent tactic.
However, history should tell you their first away games in any top league season hardly go well.

Mind you 😂🤪
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 19:08]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 1176 viewsdobjack2

This Leeds love in on 18:47 - Sep 12 by NotLoyal

Leeds going hell for leather, they won’t last a third of a season playing like this. But their high press is a decent tactic.
However, history should tell you their first away games in any top league season hardly go well.

Mind you 😂🤪
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 19:08]

Depends on squad depth. Otherwise they could be facing burn out, injuries from tiredness and risk dropping like a stone after Easter. Although fewer games players need to be more switched on than in the Championship.

High press will cause a lot of teams issues, how Leeds react to opposition tactics and how they defend set pieces will have a big baring on their season.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 12:31]
This Leeds love in on 11:59 - Sep 13 with 1168 viewsonehunglow

Builth.

There is a reason why LFC have so many fans down there and we've gone through this for over 10 yrs so no way am I perpetuating the dialogue any further.

Have to admit I have a cousin who was wed to John Charles cousin and they were invited to Charlo's funeral. They were treated like royalty and the Club did them and Charlo proud.

I have a nephew that lives not to far from the John Charles Leisure Centre in Leeds. My son went to Leeds uni for 4 yrs and we love the City .It just LUFC I despise.

This Leeds love in on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 1142 viewsNortbankboy

This Leeds love in on 11:59 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

Builth.

There is a reason why LFC have so many fans down there and we've gone through this for over 10 yrs so no way am I perpetuating the dialogue any further.

Have to admit I have a cousin who was wed to John Charles cousin and they were invited to Charlo's funeral. They were treated like royalty and the Club did them and Charlo proud.

I have a nephew that lives not to far from the John Charles Leisure Centre in Leeds. My son went to Leeds uni for 4 yrs and we love the City .It just LUFC I despise.

The reason is Leeds were successful in the 70s
Teams like man u liverpool.arsenal Chelsea Tec were teams people picked in school.
Because they were successful.also known as PLASTIC FANS.
When I was in school i supported the swans who were bottom of the 4th div.
And other kids to took the piss.
But the big difference is my club picked me.
I'm no plastic
This Leeds love in on 12:27 - Sep 13 with 1140 viewsBillyChong

Leeds and Liverpool the two media darlings. Horrible clubs with plenty of plastic fans.
This Leeds love in on 12:35 - Sep 13 with 1131 viewsHumpty

This Leeds love in on 12:24 - Sep 13 by Nortbankboy

The reason is Leeds were successful in the 70s
Teams like man u liverpool.arsenal Chelsea Tec were teams people picked in school.
Because they were successful.also known as PLASTIC FANS.
When I was in school i supported the swans who were bottom of the 4th div.
And other kids to took the piss.
But the big difference is my club picked me.
I'm no plastic

This. I'm 50 and know a lot of people the same age and a bit older who have supported Leeds and Chelsea all their lives because they were big in the Seventies. Another even had a season ticket to watch Ipswich for years.

Glad I'm not like it.
This Leeds love in on 13:20 - Sep 13 with 1112 viewsdobjack2

This Leeds love in on 12:35 - Sep 13 by Humpty

This. I'm 50 and know a lot of people the same age and a bit older who have supported Leeds and Chelsea all their lives because they were big in the Seventies. Another even had a season ticket to watch Ipswich for years.

Glad I'm not like it.

In school most kids had tv teams: Liverpool, Leeds, Man Utd, Chelsea and West Ham being the main ones I remember. They’d support them on match of the day and the big match and talk about it on Monday.

For some they were the only team they supported, others like myself watched the Swans In the lower divisions and had a tv team.

I
This Leeds love in on 13:26 - Sep 13 with 1104 viewsAndy1300

This Leeds love in on 13:20 - Sep 13 by dobjack2

In school most kids had tv teams: Liverpool, Leeds, Man Utd, Chelsea and West Ham being the main ones I remember. They’d support them on match of the day and the big match and talk about it on Monday.

For some they were the only team they supported, others like myself watched the Swans In the lower divisions and had a tv team.

I

Correct

Number 1 team in Wales

This Leeds love in on 13:54 - Sep 13 with 1089 viewsonehunglow

The whole world is against plastic now.It's everywhere,on land and sea and way up in the air too.

This Leeds love in on 14:07 - Sep 13 with 1077 viewsbuilthjack

This Leeds love in on 11:59 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

Builth.

Surely the reason LFC have fans down there- I presume you mean Swansea- is because they won a few things . There is no other reason why people from a couple of hundred miles away would be a plastic and support them. Horrible club. Even dirtier than Leeds in their day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This Leeds love in on 15:23 - Sep 13 with 1053 viewsdobjack2

This Leeds love in on 14:07 - Sep 13 by builthjack

Surely the reason LFC have fans down there- I presume you mean Swansea- is because they won a few things . There is no other reason why people from a couple of hundred miles away would be a plastic and support them. Horrible club. Even dirtier than Leeds in their day.

Depends when they started supporting them, if it was when Toshack moved there in 1970 they hadn’t won anything.
This Leeds love in on 17:03 - Sep 13 with 1024 viewsKerouac

I don't like Leeds, never have.
They've got a good coach now though, so they'll probably stay in the Prem for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

This Leeds love in on 17:08 - Sep 13 with 1025 views1964white

Sorry 1964 white.

No problem Fireboy

I personally think we'll do alright as long as we don't incur any long term injuries to key players in what is a small squad by PL standards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024