Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Leeds love in 10:42 - Sep 12 with 2106 viewsonehunglow

"everyone' s new second team".Yep,I read that.
Full pages of Bielsa and his greatness everywhere.

Tiresome innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This Leeds love in on 17:11 - Sep 13 with 369 views1964white

This Leeds love in on 11:28 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes with all respect to 1964 white who is a decent poster I’d be happy if Leeds did a reading

I'll be surprised if we are relegated Brynhill

Fulham & West Brom will struggle, Villa got lucky last season. West Ham, Brighton & Palace could be in the mix too!
This Leeds love in on 17:14 - Sep 13 with 369 views1964white

This Leeds love in on 18:02 - Sep 12 by britferry

knew this was gonna be a boring game... 3-2 after 32 LOL

This Leeds love in on 17:16 - Sep 13 with 369 views1964white

This Leeds love in on 18:47 - Sep 12 by NotLoyal

Leeds going hell for leather, they won’t last a third of a season playing like this. But their high press is a decent tactic.
However, history should tell you their first away games in any top league season hardly go well.

Mind you 😂🤪
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 19:08]

We did last season, believe me NotLoyal this Leeds squad are as fit as a butchers dog
This Leeds love in on 18:58 - Sep 13 with 352 viewsdobjack2

This Leeds love in on 17:16 - Sep 13 by 1964white

We did last season, believe me NotLoyal this Leeds squad are as fit as a butchers dog

Less games than the championship but players may find that they are having to run harder and further in games. Not disputing their fitness but will it be enough?

If teams work you out is there a plan B? Squad strength, injuries and niggles will play a part. You could be lucky or unlucky with injuries.

I suspect a lot will depend on where you are around Easter. At least one team usually collapses at that stage of the season. There will be a number of teams in the mix, Leeds need to keep clear of it as they don’t have the experience of that type of dog fight.

Stay up and you have a chance of attracting players, relegation and Bielsa and your better players will be off.

An interesting season awaits.
This Leeds love in on 19:19 - Sep 13 with 344 viewsAndy1300

This Leeds love in on 18:58 - Sep 13 by dobjack2

Less games than the championship but players may find that they are having to run harder and further in games. Not disputing their fitness but will it be enough?

If teams work you out is there a plan B? Squad strength, injuries and niggles will play a part. You could be lucky or unlucky with injuries.

I suspect a lot will depend on where you are around Easter. At least one team usually collapses at that stage of the season. There will be a number of teams in the mix, Leeds need to keep clear of it as they don’t have the experience of that type of dog fight.

Stay up and you have a chance of attracting players, relegation and Bielsa and your better players will be off.

An interesting season awaits.

They have a better team than we did when we went up.

Number 1 team in Wales

This Leeds love in on 19:47 - Sep 13 with 327 viewsFireboy2

This Leeds love in on 11:10 - Sep 12 by Nortbankboy

Sorry meant to up arrow u

No probs NBB👍
This Leeds love in on 20:00 - Sep 13 with 323 viewsdobjack2

This Leeds love in on 19:19 - Sep 13 by Andy1300

They have a better team than we did when we went up.

Not saying they do or don’t- what we Had and they have is a team that is tactically different. If it works then they have every chance of staying out of trouble; if they get found out and pick up injuries then they could get drawn into the dog fight.

Will be an interesting season for them.
This Leeds love in on 20:36 - Sep 13 with 306 views1964white

That Swansea was decent wasn't it Andy?

Lots of pace & played some quality football I seem to recall
Login to get fewer ads

This Leeds love in on 20:45 - Sep 13 with 299 viewsAndy1300

This Leeds love in on 20:36 - Sep 13 by 1964white

That Swansea was decent wasn't it Andy?

Lots of pace & played some quality football I seem to recall

It was decent enough, not as good as the Leeds side 5hat wen5 up this year though.

I think you’ll finish mid table and improve the next season.

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024