Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA 08:56 - Sep 13 with 5192 viewsDr_Parnassus

A video has emerged of a person going up to a cop car and shooting two police officers in the head.

Protesters have stopped the emergency services attending the scene chanting “we hope they die”.

They have since been taken to a hospital in LA where BLM and ANTIFA have gathered outside the hospital wishing for the death of the officers.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 9:02]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 08:58 - Sep 13 with 1556 viewsDr_Parnassus

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:05 - Sep 13 with 1536 views1983

What a sh1t world we live in now nothing shocks anymore :-(

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:07 - Sep 13 with 1527 viewsAndy1300

BLM has a lot to answer for!

The usual suspects to will be along shortly with the abuse

Number 1 team in Wales

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:10 - Sep 13 with 1522 viewsmajorraglan

I don’t know much about American cars, but the suspect looks very small when compared to the car, could it be a kid?

What a terrible state of affairs. Let’s all hope the cops pull through.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 9:11]
Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:14 - Sep 13 with 1512 viewsDr_Parnassus

This was always going to happen. The lie BLM is based on, has fuelled hatred there. The police departments have been sold down the river by the media and the democrats in an attempt to further their political aims. They are the collateral damage and they have blood on their hands.

That’s someone’s son and someone’s daughter who were serving the community sat in their patrol car, who now likely will never walk out of that hospital again. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that but point blank headshots aren’t usually something you come out the other side of without severe life altering injuries.

This movement is dangerous, murderous and regressive. This club and this sport needs to stop aligning itself with these people with immediate effect.

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:21 - Sep 13 with 1494 viewsbritferry

that country has too many guns. We need a crackdown on knives & guns in this country, not just giving people a slap on the wrist for carrying them but to chuck them in jail otherwise we'll be exactly the same.

Hope the cops recover and they capture that coward

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:39 - Sep 13 with 1468 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:14 - Sep 13 by Dr_Parnassus

This was always going to happen. The lie BLM is based on, has fuelled hatred there. The police departments have been sold down the river by the media and the democrats in an attempt to further their political aims. They are the collateral damage and they have blood on their hands.

That’s someone’s son and someone’s daughter who were serving the community sat in their patrol car, who now likely will never walk out of that hospital again. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that but point blank headshots aren’t usually something you come out the other side of without severe life altering injuries.

This movement is dangerous, murderous and regressive. This club and this sport needs to stop aligning itself with these people with immediate effect.

You are not allowed to use the phrase "sold down the river"
If you have not heard the BBC includes that phrase in it list that it's broadcasters and sports commentators are not allowed to use as it apparently refers to slave trade where slaves were sold down the river.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:20 - Sep 13 with 1407 viewsCatullus

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:39 - Sep 13 by felixstowe_jack

You are not allowed to use the phrase "sold down the river"
If you have not heard the BBC includes that phrase in it list that it's broadcasters and sports commentators are not allowed to use as it apparently refers to slave trade where slaves were sold down the river.

Really? Because being sold down the river is a bad thing, just like slavery, so maybe it's a fair comment?

That's a debate by itself I reckom.

Compton is a rough old area isn't it? It's totally shocking, possibly a young gang member trying to make his name?
I took some stick for saying I thought BLM was divisive and would cause more problems.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:34 - Sep 13 with 1392 viewsNortbankboy

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:20 - Sep 13 by Catullus

Really? Because being sold down the river is a bad thing, just like slavery, so maybe it's a fair comment?

That's a debate by itself I reckom.

Compton is a rough old area isn't it? It's totally shocking, possibly a young gang member trying to make his name?
I took some stick for saying I thought BLM was divisive and would cause more problems.

What a mess of a country.
The problem is this is the country that the Tories want to sell us down the river with a trade deal with.
God help us
Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:46 - Sep 13 with 1380 viewsCatullus

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:34 - Sep 13 by Nortbankboy

The problem is this is the country that the Tories want to sell us down the river with a trade deal with.
God help us

There'll be a fair few countries we trade with and will continue to trade with that we can find moral and ethical problems with. Saudi Arabia, China, Russia and maybe Belarus just to start with.

The USA is in a mess as regrds guns and that is a massive problem because, lets face it, they could do away with the second amendment and outlaw guns for private citizens but with so many guns out there, they'd be chasing their own tails for years, decades even trying to clear it up. So many Americans believe in the 2nd and of course there are millions of illegal guns in circulation now too.

All these equality drives and what are we left with? More divisions, more arguments, more violence. When will we learn?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:51 - Sep 13 with 1376 viewsNotLoyal

Couple of things.
First off I am pretty certain nobody on here would defend this idiots actions by shooting two people in what is obviously a pre meditated attack, I think that goes without saying.

Now personally, I don’t care who it is that is in that hospital, coppers, this American version of antifa, or anyone. That’s surely also clear to everyone.

Any person who gathers outside that hospital regardless of their politics, and if as alleged are obstructing, preventing, demonstrating or chanting obscenities against these people are scum. They can have a blue flag, a black flag, made up games of thrones plastic shields, AR 15’s,anything. They are complete scum. The authorities should have weighed in to them using full force to clear and manage that area leaving any person who attempted to confront them as new patients in that hospital. This type of behaviour is pathetic and deserves any response to stop it, and make them understand very clearly it won’t be tolerated. There should never have been a gathering as the authorities should have smashed them and stopped it at its inception.

What more is there to say.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 12:37 - Sep 13 with 1345 viewsKerouac

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:51 - Sep 13 by NotLoyal

Couple of things.
First off I am pretty certain nobody on here would defend this idiots actions by shooting two people in what is obviously a pre meditated attack, I think that goes without saying.

Now personally, I don’t care who it is that is in that hospital, coppers, this American version of antifa, or anyone. That’s surely also clear to everyone.

Any person who gathers outside that hospital regardless of their politics, and if as alleged are obstructing, preventing, demonstrating or chanting obscenities against these people are scum. They can have a blue flag, a black flag, made up games of thrones plastic shields, AR 15’s,anything. They are complete scum. The authorities should have weighed in to them using full force to clear and manage that area leaving any person who attempted to confront them as new patients in that hospital. This type of behaviour is pathetic and deserves any response to stop it, and make them understand very clearly it won’t be tolerated. There should never have been a gathering as the authorities should have smashed them and stopped it at its inception.

100% correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 12:41 - Sep 13 with 1338 viewsNeath_Jack

Couple of things.

Fantastic post.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 13:22 - Sep 13 with 1312 viewsDr_Parnassus

Couple of things.

Agreed.

You would be amazed of the reaction to it though. There is a very large chunk of online responses glad that this has happened and see it as some sort of revenge attack. Very much a theme of them deserving it somehow, which again is the danger of identity politics and group based blame and guilt which of course is the premise behind this current media fuelled movement, which is based on a complete lie. People are dying as a result.

Another tragic story is the young Iranian wrestler who was hung by the state yesterday for the crime of peacefully protesting. That is ACTUAL oppression and sticks in the throat when you see entitled morons terrorising communities, murdering and attacking people, burning down homes and businesses largely without consequence in the name of something that doesn’t even resemble oppression.

The FA, The NBA, LeBron James and Lewis Hamilton won’t be affected by them stoking a race topic they clearly don’t understand, it will be the every day person on the street that has to live with the freshly stoked up mob. It needs to stop and it needs to stop now.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 13:31]

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 13:41 - Sep 13 with 1274 viewsHumpty

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 09:07 - Sep 13 by Andy1300

BLM has a lot to answer for!

The usual suspects to will be along shortly with the abuse

Absolutely nobody on here is going to support this. So what abuse are you talking about?
Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 15:21 - Sep 13 with 1247 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hard to argue with this really isn’t it?

Although people are. I am sickened by the amount of BLM supporters that are actively celebrating the potential murder of a young innocent mother of a 6 year old.

Is 2020 the worst period to live in the Western World in the last half a century? Has to be close. People justifying this horrific crime simply for political and virtue points.

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 15:42 - Sep 13 with 1223 viewsAndy1300

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 13:41 - Sep 13 by Humpty

Absolutely nobody on here is going to support this. So what abuse are you talking about?

The abuse that some of us get for stating the bleeding obvious about how abhorrent BLM are

Number 1 team in Wales

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 17:17 - Sep 13 with 1175 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 11:34 - Sep 13 by Nortbankboy

God help us

As opposed to the EU stitching us up.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 17:35 - Sep 13 with 1162 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The racists have won by exiledclaseboy 13 Jun 2020 23:45
On this forum at least. It’s further down the toilet now than it’s ever been and I’ve been posting here for nearly two decades.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? by Kerouac 17 Jun 2020 0:48
Ace and Drizzy feel able to claim that the very notion of Cultural Marxism is a taboo subject (suspicious that) and an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory".

So it should be easy for them to destroy my argument then right?
Or alternatively their mate ECB will delete this in order to avoid the conversation.

So I'll kick us off then boys with an extract from Wikipedia, does it contain anything false?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which could not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.
Like Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School concerned themselves with the conditions (political, economic, societal) that allow for social change realised by way of rational social institutions. The emphasis upon the critical component of social theory derived from surpassing the ideological limitations of positivism, materialism, and determinism, by returning to the critical philosophy of Kant, and his successors in German idealism – principally the philosophy of Hegel, which emphasised dialectic and contradiction as intellectual properties inherent to the human grasp of material reality.

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 17:47 - Sep 13 with 1144 viewsTreforys_Jack

It's all a mess at the moment. Sincerely doubt anyone on here would support the individual who shot the 2 police officers.
Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 18:30 - Sep 13 with 1114 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 17:47 - Sep 13 by Treforys_Jack

It's all a mess at the moment. Sincerely doubt anyone on here would support the individual who shot the 2 police officers.

Or those blocking the ER department and first responders and screaming we hope they die and we hope the bitch dies.
Lovely people.
Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 18:47 - Sep 13 with 1091 viewsTreforys_Jack

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 18:30 - Sep 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Or those blocking the ER department and first responders and screaming we hope they die and we hope the bitch dies.
Lovely people.

Are those comments verified ? If so BLM should come out and distance themselves from such actions and comments. Wonder if they will ? I'd like to think so.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 18:49]
Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 18:55 - Sep 13 with 1079 viewsFlashberryjack

Well mart6 give the post a down arrow.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 18:59 - Sep 13 with 1073 viewsbritferry

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 18:55 - Sep 13 by Flashberryjack

Well mart6 give the post a down arrow.

he's still looking for the up arrow

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 19:14 - Sep 13 with 1056 viewsmajorraglan

Breaking News: 2 police shot in USA on 18:47 - Sep 13 by Treforys_Jack

Are those comments verified ? If so BLM should come out and distance themselves from such actions and comments. Wonder if they will ? I'd like to think so.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 18:49]

There’s an article in the Independent newspaper on it. It looks like there was a handful of protestors outside the A and E after the incident. Probably hard core scum. I’d also like to see BLM come out and criticise the shootings and the actions of the rabble.

Unfortunately almost every cause has it’s hard core extreme edge, people who are prepared to push things to the limit even taking the lives of others. We are seeing it here with Extinction Rebellion, they make some very valid points but their actions alienate a lot of the people who would potentially be sympathetic to the points they make.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024