Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. 10:07 - Sep 14 with 931 viewspikeypaul

I find Tufnell great entertainment on the radio but a little over the top on QS , not bothered either way on Dawson or Barker.

So it looks like Jermaine Jenas and Alex Scott are to take over as captains.

Anyone want to guess who the soon to be defunded Biased Broadcasting Company will go for as question master ? I’ll go for a white lesbian.😂😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 10:09 - Sep 14 with 929 viewsWhiterockin

Jason Mohamed
Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 10:31 - Sep 14 with 894 viewspikeypaul

I can’t see it being male. Has JM “come out”?

Thinking of it if they do go the male route Tom Daily and Colin Jackson will be top of the Biased Broadcasting Companies list since they tick most of the boxes they employ.

Mods feel free to move this over to the other section.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 10:32]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 10:37 - Sep 14 with 881 viewsNortbankboy

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 10:31 - Sep 14 by pikeypaul

I can’t see it being male. Has JM “come out”?

Thinking of it if they do go the male route Tom Daily and Colin Jackson will be top of the Biased Broadcasting Companies list since they tick most of the boxes they employ.

Mods feel free to move this over to the other section.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 10:32]

Awfully nice chaps ,but the show has gone a bit stale.
Needs refreshing up
Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 10:44 - Sep 14 with 870 viewsJack11

Nothing to see here. A tired format with the same captains and presenter for decades. Needs a change of personnel. Could also do with a bit more representation. I have to doff my cap to your knowledge of homosexual sports-people though. I didn’t have a clue but good on you for having such intimate knowledge of the subject.
Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:20 - Sep 14 with 829 viewspikeypaul

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 10:37 - Sep 14 by Nortbankboy

Awfully nice chaps ,but the show has gone a bit stale.
Needs refreshing up

I agree it needs a bit more colour.

OUT

AFLI 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:20 - Sep 14 with 828 viewsCatullus

I still reckon Deniece lewis would be a decent choice for presenter and she ticks 2 boxes. I'm happy with Alex Scott but Jenas seems a bit boring to me, I'll be happy to be proved wrong though. The captains need real character, someone up for a laugh, hang on, outside the box but what about Bradley Walsh for presenter? He was a pro footballer on Brentfords books, never made the first team but he's good for a laugh.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:25 - Sep 14 with 816 viewsNortbankboy

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:20 - Sep 14 by pikeypaul

I agree it needs a bit more colour.

OUT

AFLI 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Naughty
Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:26 - Sep 14 with 816 viewspikeypaul

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 10:44 - Sep 14 by Jack11

Nothing to see here. A tired format with the same captains and presenter for decades. Needs a change of personnel. Could also do with a bit more representation. I have to doff my cap to your knowledge of homosexual sports-people though. I didn’t have a clue but good on you for having such intimate knowledge of the subject.

Since I’ve not referred to any of the said mentioned as homosexual you obviously have a far greater knowledge of homosexuality than I when you insinuate they are.😂😂😂😂😂

Now go away you silly little boy and play with your toys or if you want to learn about homosexuality go over to the other site and talk to bedsit boy or the dyke.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 19:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:39 - Sep 14 with 806 viewspikeypaul

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:25 - Sep 14 by Nortbankboy

Naughty

Not at all, I agree with you, it’s got a bit dull and repetitive, if I paid the license I would not be happy, but since I legally don’t and hardly watch the leftist scum companies propaganda output I couldn’t care two fecks and look forward to it’s imminent defunding.

OUT

AFLI 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 11:45]

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 12:54 - Sep 14 with 756 viewsbritferry

you didnt see the thread that got started yesterday then?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 12:55 - Sep 14 with 755 viewsHighjack

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 11:20 - Sep 14 by Catullus

I still reckon Deniece lewis would be a decent choice for presenter and she ticks 2 boxes. I'm happy with Alex Scott but Jenas seems a bit boring to me, I'll be happy to be proved wrong though. The captains need real character, someone up for a laugh, hang on, outside the box but what about Bradley Walsh for presenter? He was a pro footballer on Brentfords books, never made the first team but he's good for a laugh.

Too white.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 676 viewstheloneranger

Clare Balding as the question master.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 15:26 - Sep 14 with 661 viewsWhiterockin

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 15:07 - Sep 14 by theloneranger

Clare Balding as the question master.

Good shout.
Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 15:56 - Sep 14 with 635 views1983

Someone like Jeff Stelling as the host and Chris Kamara as one of the team captains will shake up the dreary sh!t it has been for decades
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 15:58]

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 17:24 - Sep 14 with 589 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 15:56 - Sep 14 by 1983

Someone like Jeff Stelling as the host and Chris Kamara as one of the team captains will shake up the dreary sh!t it has been for decades

Its made for Ian Wrighty Wright. The giggling and in jokes and references to big Al.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 19:47 - Sep 14 with 540 viewspikeypaul

I was thinking Clare Balding also, with the new DG trying to make the companies propaganda less obvious I doubt he will allow 3 blacks to replace 3 whites and settle on a white , female homosexual.
it should keep its woke brigade happy ticking two out of the 3 boxes.

I think she is a very good presenter also, totally different than Sue, so will change the dynamics of the programme.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 20:28 - Sep 14 with 498 viewsFlashberryjack

Tufnell, Dawson and Barker Sacked. on 15:56 - Sep 14 by 1983

Great call

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024