Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... 03:08 - Sep 15 with 821 viewsDr_Parnassus

He congratulates the police shootings and says “it’s a great start” and that “they deserve to die”. He says “the oppressed are fighting back against the oppressors” after the hero “popped a cap in each of them”.

Anyone who now supports this nonsense and abuses anyone who clearly (and rightly) speaks out against them, really need to get the balls to start explaining themselves. Although we all know they won’t, simply because they can’t.

Where is this mythical oppression that’s being peddled as the pretext to kill, loot, maim, burn down cities, destroy people’s homes and businesses? Where? In what form?

I assume I will be using the tumbleweed picture a lot on this thread as the confused silence seeps out from the usual suspects on here.... not a sensible or coherent thought to rub together.

Enjoy...

[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 3:11]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 05:47 - Sep 15 with 795 viewsFieryJack

You and the bloody BLM (of which I'm no fan btw).

Just let it go ffs.

It's nearly 6am, and I'm going to work, thank f*ck.

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 06:46 - Sep 15 with 777 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 05:47 - Sep 15 by FieryJack

Just let it go ffs.

Nothing to do with ME and BLM.

I, and others, are having normal human reactions to the organisation. It's more to do with others and BLM, who abuse those that quite rightly oppose them. Far right, racist and white supremacist are among the favoured pejoratives.

So does anyone want to show why the back this organisation or attack those that don't?

Take your time chaps...

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 06:47 - Sep 15 with 777 viewsAndy1300

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 05:47 - Sep 15 by FieryJack

Just let it go ffs.

Why let it go?

It’s a major issue for not only America but is gaining momentum over here and around the world.

This needs to be sorted ASAP

Number 1 team in Wales

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 06:56 - Sep 15 with 772 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 06:47 - Sep 15 by Andy1300

Why let it go?

It’s a major issue for not only America but is gaining momentum over here and around the world.

This needs to be sorted ASAP

Because it's inconvenient. People want the ability to have the virtue of backing them without the burden of explaining why.

Now it is becoming apparent that those who saw them for what they were early on were right, they would prefer to distance themselves than explain themselves... hence why debates are mysteriously off limits on the subject, but anything else is completely fine and welcomed.

If you are going to be brave enough to back a domestic terror organisation and slag off those that don't... have the minerals to show your workings

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 07:02 - Sep 15 with 767 viewsAndy1300

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 06:56 - Sep 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Because it's inconvenient. People want the ability to have the virtue of backing them without the burden of explaining why.

Now it is becoming apparent that those who saw them for what they were early on were right, they would prefer to distance themselves than explain themselves... hence why debates are mysteriously off limits on the subject, but anything else is completely fine and welcomed.

If you are going to be brave enough to back a domestic terror organisation and slag off those that don't... have the minerals to show your workings

You should have seen the stuff thrown at me on Twitter for calling out the support of BLM by the leagues, shocking.

I wonder how many of those who abused me are now seeing things differently

Number 1 team in Wales

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 09:44 - Sep 15 with 703 viewsKerouac

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 07:02 - Sep 15 by Andy1300

You should have seen the stuff thrown at me on Twitter for calling out the support of BLM by the leagues, shocking.

I wonder how many of those who abused me are now seeing things differently

Unfortunately, not many of them mate.

People have embraced irrationality. You see it on here.
Rather than digest the evidence before them and adjust what they think, they will double down on the position they have previously taken.

This way of thinking/being is what extreme religious people do.

This is a direct result of our education system and what has been allowed to take root in our cultural institutions.
People are taught what to think instead of how to think.
Ironically a lot of the lefties who have embraced the irrational will claim to be anti-religious and claim they have science on their side and that science is all you need to navigate your way through life...but the way they think couldn't be further away from how a true scientist thinks.
A scientist collects evidence, thinks about what experiments you'd need to conduct to work out what the root of a problem is, tests many hypothesis repeatedly and adjusts what they think based on the outcome of the experiments.
A true scientist accepts that the result of their work is not the final word either....as people in the future will build on what they have discovered and come to a deeper understanding.
e.g. Isaac Newton taught us about a force called 'Gravity', it seemed pretty complete, nobody seriously challenged Newton's ideas for 200+ years.
...and then Einstein comes along and shows that Newton didn't really understand gravity, Newton's laws relate to the effect of gravity on planet Earth. Those laws don't work in space (how could Newton have possibly known? It doesn't invalidate Newton's work, he is a true intellectual giant that advanced humanity.
it is just that Einstein took our understanding of gravity deeper.

Karl Marx, from the beginning, claimed that his ideas on Capitalism and History were based on Science, in order to gain credibility.
This couldn't be more wrong however, his ideas could not be further from 'Science', yet ever since this idea has percolated through the left wing parties across the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 18:10 - Sep 15 with 625 viewsJack59

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 09:44 - Sep 15 by Kerouac

Unfortunately, not many of them mate.

People have embraced irrationality. You see it on here.
Rather than digest the evidence before them and adjust what they think, they will double down on the position they have previously taken.

This way of thinking/being is what extreme religious people do.

This is a direct result of our education system and what has been allowed to take root in our cultural institutions.
People are taught what to think instead of how to think.
Ironically a lot of the lefties who have embraced the irrational will claim to be anti-religious and claim they have science on their side and that science is all you need to navigate your way through life...but the way they think couldn't be further away from how a true scientist thinks.
A scientist collects evidence, thinks about what experiments you'd need to conduct to work out what the root of a problem is, tests many hypothesis repeatedly and adjusts what they think based on the outcome of the experiments.
A true scientist accepts that the result of their work is not the final word either....as people in the future will build on what they have discovered and come to a deeper understanding.
e.g. Isaac Newton taught us about a force called 'Gravity', it seemed pretty complete, nobody seriously challenged Newton's ideas for 200+ years.
...and then Einstein comes along and shows that Newton didn't really understand gravity, Newton's laws relate to the effect of gravity on planet Earth. Those laws don't work in space (how could Newton have possibly known? It doesn't invalidate Newton's work, he is a true intellectual giant that advanced humanity.
it is just that Einstein took our understanding of gravity deeper.

Karl Marx, from the beginning, claimed that his ideas on Capitalism and History were based on Science, in order to gain credibility.
This couldn't be more wrong however, his ideas could not be further from 'Science', yet ever since this idea has percolated through the left wing parties across the West.

Excellent post, you're spot on particularly with your reference to the education system.
My partner has been a teacher all her life, the last 20 years she's been on the senior leadership team of one of the biggest comps in the area. Ironically, they had to dump Politics from the curriculum because there was no demand for it, and now the WAG or whatever its called has given the vote to 16 year olds ( you don't have to be a genius to work out why )
It's truly frightening, Thankfully, I will be moving to a more sensible part of the world now that Cardiff will be taking my tax off me.
BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 00:52 - Sep 17 with 557 viewsKerouac

Powerful interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

BLM member and LA Governors Race Relations Consultant says... on 17:05 - Sep 19 with 459 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kerouac & Doc, here is a keeper for future reference.

https://www.diamondandsilk.com/complete-list-of-u-s-organizations-funded-by-soro

Over 200 one way or another.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024