Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack's in East Wales 05:14 - Sep 15 with 1325 viewsNotLoyal

I'm fully aware that 95% of West Wales is white, irrespective of what the lunatics in lego tell us, but how many of you Jack's come from Bridgend and the east. Seems to be more and more, especially younger kids. Sing up Jack's, be proud. We have no competition.
Where are ya!

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jack's in East Wales on 10:38 - Sep 15 with 1205 viewspencoedjack

Me obviously

Pencoed has had a very healthy following of Jacks for over 30 years , a lot of youngsters in the Bridgend area are now following the Swans.
Jack's in East Wales on 10:41 - Sep 15 with 1206 views34dfgdf54

Loads in Risca and Gwent Valleys. Not saying it's a 50/50 split or anything like that, but it's a much bigger following than you would expect considering location.
Jack's in East Wales on 10:54 - Sep 15 with 1194 viewspencoedjack

Jack's in East Wales on 10:41 - Sep 15 by 34dfgdf54

Loads in Risca and Gwent Valleys. Not saying it's a 50/50 split or anything like that, but it's a much bigger following than you would expect considering location.

Pre Covid we were travelling with lads from Llantristant I was amazed how many from the Rhondda valley's started coming on trips with us as well.

In fairness I have always associated the Bassey's hard core from the Rhondda so I doff my cap to Jacks living up there.
Jack's in East Wales on 11:22 - Sep 15 with 1181 views34dfgdf54

Jack's in East Wales on 10:54 - Sep 15 by pencoedjack

Pre Covid we were travelling with lads from Llantristant I was amazed how many from the Rhondda valley's started coming on trips with us as well.

In fairness I have always associated the Bassey's hard core from the Rhondda so I doff my cap to Jacks living up there.

Mate of mine occasionally goes on a bus full of Llantrisant Jacks to away games. He’s a Risca lad but knew a few of them through uni. Barmy lot apparently, last one I could remember him going was to villa away, they stopped in a cricket club on the way up.
Jack's in East Wales on 12:29 - Sep 15 with 1136 viewspencoedjack

Jack's in East Wales on 11:22 - Sep 15 by 34dfgdf54

Mate of mine occasionally goes on a bus full of Llantrisant Jacks to away games. He’s a Risca lad but knew a few of them through uni. Barmy lot apparently, last one I could remember him going was to villa away, they stopped in a cricket club on the way up.

No doubt I have met him if he travels on Pencoed/Llantristant trips although we did separate trips to Villa when they stopped at the cricket club.
Jack's in East Wales on 13:48 - Sep 15 with 1096 viewsTrefynwySwan

Know quite a lot of Swans fans around the Abergavenny/Monmouth area. It’s nearly 70miles to the Liberty from our house and we’re closer to The Hawthorns, Ashton Gate and obviously the Cardiff City Stadium. Would only ever go there for a Wales game though (or in the away end for a South Wales derby)
Jack's in East Wales on 15:05 - Sep 15 with 1052 viewswhiterock

Was at Aberavon Beach yesterday, seemed like every 10th kid had a Swans top on, not one from Lego. Now I know its only 10/12 miles away and that's how it should be but things are changing.
Jack's in East Wales on 15:42 - Sep 15 with 1040 viewsbuilthjack

Probably about 80% from my neck of the woods "support" the big clubs. I say "support" but most have never seen those clubs play live, just watched them on the telly and wear their shirts about the place, saying "We" when talking about those clubs. Very odd. Very odd indeed.
About 20% Swans, and about 5% scummers.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 15:43]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Jack's in East Wales on 18:46 - Sep 15 with 956 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Things have changed massively here, regularly see kids and adults in swans tops in Brynmawr, Ebbw Vale and Tredegar. As someone else has said even Abergavenny has its share of swans followers. When did the new kit come out? Last week was it or the week before? Walked in to my local was a and some one has the new home shirt on, you wouldn't have seen that 10 years ago up here.
Jack's in East Wales on 09:41 - Sep 16 with 791 viewsSwans9

I stayed in porthcawl last week and I saw alot of osprey tops. I took a bit of stick seemed to be Cardiff fans everywhere. When I wore the new swans top they singing bluebirds.
Jack's in East Wales on 10:08 - Sep 16 with 774 viewsNotLoyal

Jack's in East Wales on 09:41 - Sep 16 by Swans9

I stayed in porthcawl last week and I saw alot of osprey tops. I took a bit of stick seemed to be Cardiff fans everywhere. When I wore the new swans top they singing bluebirds.

Keep being proud 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jack's in East Wales on 18:04 - Sep 16 with 699 views1983

Jack's in East Wales on 09:41 - Sep 16 by Swans9

Say Porthcawl

Jack's in East Wales on 22:31 - Sep 16 with 621 viewsowainglyndwr

Jack's in East Wales on 18:04 - Sep 16 by 1983

Say Porthcawl

Years ago I ended up with a warning off the WRU and a letter off my rugby club after a few give it big during and after the match.
A women hit me with her umbrella after I had give her son a dab
There was a load of local Jacks living there mind you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024