Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” 11:53 - Sep 18 with 6338 viewsHighjack

Minneapolis city council are worried about a huge spike in crime after defunding and dismantling the police force and replacing them with “violence interrupters” then demand the police chief do something about it pronto.

Local residents concerned about a massive uptick in murders, carjackings, burglaries and other violent crimes are wondering why the police who are in the process of being dismantled aren’t turning up to help.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/minneapolis-city-council-members-complain-16073129

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 12:08 - Sep 18 with 2408 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, WOKE tossers, Marxist-loony-left and likeminded cloud-cuckoo-land dimwits sure do have the common sense and critical thinking skills of a gnat.

Argus!

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 12:51 - Sep 18 with 2379 viewsonehunglow

The left should realise Police are needed to keep those who dont agree under the cosh.

You cannot replace the Police but you can destroy them as a force to fight evil.

Ours ,most certainly ,have quit being a Force and being a "Service" means they try to not offend,rather what what they should be doing is offending,harrassing,insukting,abusing and locking up criminals who are then properly punished by Court.

Tories increasing prison terms served by 1/2 to 2/3 rds. ? Just fook off. All terms should be served .In full. This Govt is appalling as a force to fight crime.How sme see them a right wing is beyond me,.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:24 - Sep 18 with 2363 viewsHighjack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 12:08 - Sep 18 by Wingstandwood

Aye, WOKE tossers, Marxist-loony-left and likeminded cloud-cuckoo-land dimwits sure do have the common sense and critical thinking skills of a gnat.

The problem is these nutters are running a lot of big cities.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:25 - Sep 18 with 2363 viewsAndy1300

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 12:51 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

The left should realise Police are needed to keep those who dont agree under the cosh.

You cannot replace the Police but you can destroy them as a force to fight evil.

Ours ,most certainly ,have quit being a Force and being a "Service" means they try to not offend,rather what what they should be doing is offending,harrassing,insukting,abusing and locking up criminals who are then properly punished by Court.

Tories increasing prison terms served by 1/2 to 2/3 rds. ? Just fook off. All terms should be served .In full. This Govt is appalling as a force to fight crime.How sme see them a right wing is beyond me,.

A barrister was on the radio the other day, he stated that a sentence was served both in custody then in society under licence, should the offender break the rules of his licence, he would serve the remainder in custody

Number 1 team in Wales

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:29 - Sep 18 with 2354 viewsDr_Parnassus

Yet again the left don't think. Their opinions purely exist to appear virtuous, the reality of the views don't even register, which is why they are so terrified to debate them.

The links to funding of police and crime rate is clear. They pretend its about race, however the most at risk when crime rates rise is black people.

80% of black people in America want more or the same police presence in their communities, there is a reason for that.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:31 - Sep 18 with 2354 viewsonehunglow

Sorry,averted my eyes after reading the B word.

The very last people to trust at all.

Cracking programme that was "Des" -about Dennis Nilsen, showing a B doing his level best to have a monster serve a little time a possible -a man who literally boiled heads.They simply bully,intimidate,twist and connive ,abuse /insult/confuse witnesses without any thought of justice merely having their client acquitted and they professional stock increaed.

Nilsen had no less than Ivan Lawrence to defend him.

Brady had Lord Emlyn Hoosen.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:43 - Sep 18 with 2347 viewsWingstandwood

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:24 - Sep 18 by Highjack

The problem is these nutters are running a lot of big cities.

You cannot help to see the funny side of their lemming-like stupidity what with their preference for having an 'holistic approach' as opposed to boots on the ground. Who the f#ck are they going to employ for that? Mindfulness practitioners. Yoga instructors, Buddhists and Hare Krishna members etc?

NO POLICE! Some deterrent that? Bet that'll really deter your average criminal hey? What a deterrent for those going out on their burglary spree(s) knowing that there are actually no police about to catch em... That'll really keep the numbers down????

Argus!

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:58 - Sep 18 with 2330 viewsonehunglow

It's really quite simple

Criminality s a profession for some.It's not risk averse but worth the occasion aggravation of being arrested and processed.What trips most up is greed and complacency.Those that do not fall into that trap are very clever,often rich and devious like you wouldnt believe.Police have little chance against them as they have Rules to stick to whereas criminals have free reign.

Only thing that fear is LOSS especially of their acquired wealth.

Right now,we have criminals ,world wide,who are protected by accountant and legal filth whom we cannot trace/source or confiscate their assets.

They do not fear soft arsed luvvies who want to rehabilitate them.

Im assuming sir jonalot is right now buried deep into his latest brief. I miss him,althoigh next time we engage I will be able to be less restrained .

Login to get fewer ads

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 14:04 - Sep 18 with 2325 viewsHighjack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:58 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

It's really quite simple

Criminality s a profession for some.It's not risk averse but worth the occasion aggravation of being arrested and processed.What trips most up is greed and complacency.Those that do not fall into that trap are very clever,often rich and devious like you wouldnt believe.Police have little chance against them as they have Rules to stick to whereas criminals have free reign.

Only thing that fear is LOSS especially of their acquired wealth.

Right now,we have criminals ,world wide,who are protected by accountant and legal filth whom we cannot trace/source or confiscate their assets.

They do not fear soft arsed luvvies who want to rehabilitate them.

Im assuming sir jonalot is right now buried deep into his latest brief. I miss him,althoigh next time we engage I will be able to be less restrained .

Yes quite right and without tough and brave policing heinous criminals would be free to roam the public toilets of this country sucking each other off with impunity.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 2277 viewsJack11

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:29 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Yet again the left don't think. Their opinions purely exist to appear virtuous, the reality of the views don't even register, which is why they are so terrified to debate them.

The links to funding of police and crime rate is clear. They pretend its about race, however the most at risk when crime rates rise is black people.

80% of black people in America want more or the same police presence in their communities, there is a reason for that.

That is really interesting, could you share the source for your statement in the final paragraph re 80% please?
“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 16:33 - Sep 18 with 2262 viewsCatullus

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:29 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

The reality is that they won't even accept as a possibility that they aren't right. Mind you, that is not purely a left wing trait, the people with the worst ideas quite often cannot see why they are so wrong.

Defund the police or make massive cuts, both really bad ideas that amount to the same thing really. BLM are shouting it but in the UK the tories literally did it.

I always wonder who had the bright idea to cut the police but still have PCSO's? To my mind get rid of the PCSO's and use that money to have proper police on the streets, on the beat again. Be more visible. Ever since 2002 PCSO's have been around then later on they started cutting the police and PCSO numbers fell too. We have around 10,000 PCSO's now well get them warranted and get them out on the beat.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 16:58 - Sep 18 with 2240 viewsHighjack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 16:33 - Sep 18 by Catullus

The reality is that they won't even accept as a possibility that they aren't right. Mind you, that is not purely a left wing trait, the people with the worst ideas quite often cannot see why they are so wrong.

Defund the police or make massive cuts, both really bad ideas that amount to the same thing really. BLM are shouting it but in the UK the tories literally did it.

I always wonder who had the bright idea to cut the police but still have PCSO's? To my mind get rid of the PCSO's and use that money to have proper police on the streets, on the beat again. Be more visible. Ever since 2002 PCSO's have been around then later on they started cutting the police and PCSO numbers fell too. We have around 10,000 PCSO's now well get them warranted and get them out on the beat.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 17:46 - Sep 18 with 2184 viewsDr_Winston

God forbid lawyers exist to prevent dodgy/crap/thicky cops trying to put innocent people behind bars.

Life would be much simpler if a stellar example of the type like Perchy could be allowed to imprison whoever the hell he likes without anyone saying otherwise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:35 - Sep 18 with 2192 viewsonehunglow

Winston. You are perfect example of how fetid the other site is when you actually encourage hate/insult/abuse . Keep that for your chum's site;there's a good boy.

BTW,I stand by every word.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:40 - Sep 18 with 2185 viewsonehunglow

Highjack.

That s a rather nasty post? Why?

I quoted 2 examples where barristers defended the most evil people imaginable using the tactics of obfucation with sheer brilliance to confuse a jury. It's what they do.

If you admire that, then that is up to you .

I am simply questioning just what makes a man defend the indefensible? Money alone.

Our laws are passed by politicians who are often legally trained and it's why there is so much deliberation in camera over sometimes rudimentary words. Its how they are or can be interpreted.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:48 - Sep 18 with 2145 viewsDr_Winston

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:35 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

Winston. You are perfect example of how fetid the other site is when you actually encourage hate/insult/abuse . Keep that for your chum's site;there's a good boy.

I'll keep it for this one and there ain't much you can do about it Dicky.

That someone who served as a Police Officer can have such scant regard for the idea of "innocent until proven guilty" is deeply troubling, and I do wonder how many innocent people on Merseyside were "fitted up" in the bad old days before the various Forces rooted out the bad old school types.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 2129 viewsHighjack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:40 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

Highjack.

That s a rather nasty post? Why?

I quoted 2 examples where barristers defended the most evil people imaginable using the tactics of obfucation with sheer brilliance to confuse a jury. It's what they do.

If you admire that, then that is up to you .

I am simply questioning just what makes a man defend the indefensible? Money alone.

Our laws are passed by politicians who are often legally trained and it's why there is so much deliberation in camera over sometimes rudimentary words. Its how they are or can be interpreted.

Nasty? I was praising your stellar efforts in keeping this country safe from toilet loiterers for many years.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 22:53 - Sep 18 with 2126 viewsonehunglow

How long you gonna keep it up.

And yeah, it was necessary.

Not nice for kids using a PC to witness illicit sex in broad light.

No miners were injured though,

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 04:44 - Sep 19 with 2095 viewsDr_Parnassus

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 16:12 - Sep 18 by Jack11

That is really interesting, could you share the source for your statement in the final paragraph re 80% please?

81%

There are loads of links to that figure, here are 3.

Police brutality being race driven is a myth and that is proven by all reasonable and relative statistics. Police brutality is crime driven not race driven which is why the majority of people don’t want less police. Those that do are probably criminally inclined.

Being shot and killed by police while not committing a crime is less likely than being struck and killed by lightning - yet the likes of BLM and the democrats wish to scare people to think its a common theme in order to push the Democrat vote.

Like I have said in the past, if Black Lives Matter really cared about black lives - white cops killing black people wouldn’t even register on the to-do list and a hefty chunk of their donation money wouldn’t be going to the democratic election campaigns - It’s purely political.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/81-black-americans-dont-want-le

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/reason.com/2020/08/06/81-percent-of-black-americ

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/disrn.com/news/gallup-over-80-of-black-americans

[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 5:01]

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 09:28 - Sep 19 with 2023 viewsonehunglow

Dr p.
That is a strong and very accurate description of how things really are.

It is almost always the same kind of people who get up close and personal with Police.Vast majority of us will never interact with a police officer all our lives.

Trouble is often easy to avoid.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:34 - Sep 19 with 2003 viewsHighjack

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 04:44 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

81%

There are loads of links to that figure, here are 3.

Police brutality being race driven is a myth and that is proven by all reasonable and relative statistics. Police brutality is crime driven not race driven which is why the majority of people don’t want less police. Those that do are probably criminally inclined.

Being shot and killed by police while not committing a crime is less likely than being struck and killed by lightning - yet the likes of BLM and the democrats wish to scare people to think its a common theme in order to push the Democrat vote.

Like I have said in the past, if Black Lives Matter really cared about black lives - white cops killing black people wouldn’t even register on the to-do list and a hefty chunk of their donation money wouldn’t be going to the democratic election campaigns - It’s purely political.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/81-black-americans-dont-want-le

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/reason.com/2020/08/06/81-percent-of-black-americ

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/disrn.com/news/gallup-over-80-of-black-americans

[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 5:01]

If you type black lives matter into google trending it’s clear there are always massive spikes in election years, then they disappear again.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 11:40 - Sep 19 with 1981 viewsA_Fans_Dad

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:48 - Sep 18 by Dr_Winston

I'll keep it for this one and there ain't much you can do about it Dicky.

That someone who served as a Police Officer can have such scant regard for the idea of "innocent until proven guilty" is deeply troubling, and I do wonder how many innocent people on Merseyside were "fitted up" in the bad old days before the various Forces rooted out the bad old school types.

Everyone I know believes in justice for all and legal representation.
How many obviously guilty people have been got off by very minor technicalities because the job of the police is being made ever harder by so much paperwork?
“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:29 - Sep 19 with 1944 viewsCatullus

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 11:40 - Sep 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Everyone I know believes in justice for all and legal representation.
How many obviously guilty people have been got off by very minor technicalities because the job of the police is being made ever harder by so much paperwork?

I know Richie doesn't like Barristers but how many people have been sent to prison wrongly because of bad police? Or beaten up or otherwise treated badly? For the latter ask Peter Bleksley.

It doesn't mean all police are corrupt or violent but likewise not all barristers are scumbags.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:43 - Sep 19 with 1937 viewsDr_Parnassus

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 10:34 - Sep 19 by Highjack

If you type black lives matter into google trending it’s clear there are always massive spikes in election years, then they disappear again.

Indeed, its a fundraiser and political tool for the Democratic Party. It has never been about race, it's about pushing a false race driven narrative and playing on peoples emotions.

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 13:44 - Sep 19 with 1937 viewsHumpty

“Where the hell are the police we defunded???” on 18:35 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

Perch in a nutshell.

Bullying a decent man who has done no wrong in one post, moaning that people are being nasty to him in the next.

As always.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024