Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release 14:20 - Sep 21 with 1193 viewsSwansIndependent

Who is Julian Winter ? 21st Sep 2020 14:18
From today Julian Winter, 54, starts his role as the new swans CEO. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Who is Julian Winter ? on 14:26 - Sep 21 with 1178 viewsNotLoyal

There is clearly a sort of conveyor belt of ex football blokes doing these jobs, and they seem to look very similar 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 09:48 - Sep 23 with 889 viewsThrasher6

Lots of "Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it" management speak as well...he"ll fit in well with the yanks...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-transfer
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 10:02]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 09:07 - Oct 27 with 743 viewstrampie

I wonder if bringing Winter in is in part anything to do with the academy ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 13:21 - Oct 27 with 660 viewsReslovenSwan1

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 09:07 - Oct 27 by trampie

I wonder if bringing Winter in is in part anything to do with the academy ?

Winter is in because Birch wanted to leave. He is by definition a yes man because the US people appointed him. He is there to represent their interests which is the way it should be. Fans have speculated he did not communicate well and he has ignored the Trust and they questioned whether they were consulted. The Trust actually interviewed him would you believe it and they have had several meetings!

Winter runs the club so by definition has a lot to do with the academy. The club has stated it wll be continued to be used to produce players. The current u23 group seems pretty weak. Players like Mason James Thomas, Will Rickard and Aaron Lewis were not persisted with. I do not see why Cullen, Garrick and latibeaudiere are not used to help out to stay sharp.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 14:15 - Oct 27 with 639 viewstrampie

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 13:21 - Oct 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Winter is in because Birch wanted to leave. He is by definition a yes man because the US people appointed him. He is there to represent their interests which is the way it should be. Fans have speculated he did not communicate well and he has ignored the Trust and they questioned whether they were consulted. The Trust actually interviewed him would you believe it and they have had several meetings!

Winter runs the club so by definition has a lot to do with the academy. The club has stated it wll be continued to be used to produce players. The current u23 group seems pretty weak. Players like Mason James Thomas, Will Rickard and Aaron Lewis were not persisted with. I do not see why Cullen, Garrick and latibeaudiere are not used to help out to stay sharp.

I hear Winter has form with academies.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 15:53 - Oct 27 with 612 viewsNotLoyal

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 13:21 - Oct 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Is he representing the trust as 21% share holders?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who is Julian Winter ? UPDATED* Press release on 16:52 - Oct 27 with 597 viewsChief

Credit where it's due in regards to trust engagement. Bodes well.

Agree on the u23s, I know Cullen had a run out few weeks ago, Dhanda could definitely do with the minutes. Maybe Routledge to help the youngsters too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024