Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP 22:15 - Sep 21 with 2550 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 22:23 - Sep 21 with 1693 viewsSwanjaxs

With the possibility of quite a few smaller clubs going to the wall because of C19 it would make sense if Celtic and Rangers (two of the best supported clubs in the world) were added to the English pyramid?

It make commercial sense 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 22:48 - Sep 21 with 1655 viewsSwanjaxs

Admin...

Any chance of changing the Celic option to green pls? 💚😂

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 22:56 - Sep 21 with 1645 viewsonehunglow

Yep and let us import all the sectarianism ,bigotry and hatred .

Crazy.

Football really stinks.

Yah a fi.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 23:04 - Sep 21 with 1639 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 22:56 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

Yep and let us import all the sectarianism ,bigotry and hatred .

Crazy.

Football really stinks.

Yah a fi.

Football in Scotland has evolved the past few years, yes the bigots still creep in the background, but they are being called out whenever they raise thier heads.

And, plenty of bigots in and around the game down south mate, even down the Liberty, move on, shout them down at every opportunity, in life and football...
Its the only way 🙏

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 23:24 - Sep 21 with 1630 viewsBadlands

Scotland will soon be a separate country.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 23:58 - Sep 21 with 1613 viewsBarrySwan

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 23:04 - Sep 21 by Swanjaxs

Football in Scotland has evolved the past few years, yes the bigots still creep in the background, but they are being called out whenever they raise thier heads.

And, plenty of bigots in and around the game down south mate, even down the Liberty, move on, shout them down at every opportunity, in life and football...
Its the only way 🙏

Have you ever lived in Scotland?

I have for a number of years, great place, great people in general.

Does however contain two clubs that must never be allowed to get anywhere near English and Welsh domestic football. If you need to ask why then you clearly have no knowledge or experience of Scottish football.
Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 00:25 - Sep 22 with 1603 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 23:58 - Sep 21 by BarrySwan

Have you ever lived in Scotland?

I have for a number of years, great place, great people in general.

Does however contain two clubs that must never be allowed to get anywhere near English and Welsh domestic football. If you need to ask why then you clearly have no knowledge or experience of Scottish football.

Bore off you idiot.

Been to Parkhead more than you been to the Liberty Barry Bhoy 💚🍀🇮🇪

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 02:13 - Sep 22 with 1580 viewsBarrySwan

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 00:25 - Sep 22 by Swanjaxs

Bore off you idiot.

Then you've learnt nothing during all those visits have you?

Why do crashing bores keep raising this subject year after year?
Login to get fewer ads

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 04:19 - Sep 22 with 1567 viewsTreforys_Jack

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 22:23 - Sep 21 by Swanjaxs

With the possibility of quite a few smaller clubs going to the wall because of C19 it would make sense if Celtic and Rangers (two of the best supported clubs in the world) were added to the English pyramid?

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 04:46 - Sep 22 with 1564 viewsangryjack

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 22:23 - Sep 21 by Swanjaxs

Not too the Scottish f.a
Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 05:31 - Sep 22 with 1552 viewsKilkennyjack

Would certainly add 2 powerhouse clubs to the Premiership.

Both bigger clubs than Leeds, Newcastle, and Spurs - let alone Burnley, Fulham and Baggies.

All they need to compete is the Premier League money.

Cant see the Premier League wanting it ....until they need a cash boost....

Celtic and Rangers can say goodbye to European nights though, which they love.

As The The Rangers are such a new club should they even be considered .... 😷

Beware of the Risen People

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:04 - Sep 22 with 1500 viewsonehunglow

Rangers bigger then Spurs ?Ok then.!

Both these club still stand for bigotry.

The Irish tricolour is part of Celtic DNA.Its all about catholicism and the fight against Colonial Britain in NI-still. It is still about supporting the aims of the IRA. and hating British army (the one that protects them).

Rangers are a reaction to all this and the pitiful misuse of the Union Flag shows this. The songs remain the same. Gerrard stains himselfby overseeing them.

They are only big as Celtic see catholics supporting them worldwide and Rangers the natural (over) reaction.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:29 - Sep 22 with 1485 viewsLohengrin

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 00:25 - Sep 22 by Swanjaxs

Bore off you idiot.

I wonder if I’m the only one on this board who saw the Swans play at Ibrox?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:31 - Sep 22 with 1484 viewsWhiterockin

I have no objection to them being included in the English pyramid system. But they would have to start at the bottom, to expect them to come straight into the second tier would be unfair to any other club that had to start at the bottom.
Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:47 - Sep 22 with 1471 viewsBadlands

If you want to add Celtic and Rangers why not invite PSG, St Etienne, Marseille. Lyon and Monaco?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:54 - Sep 22 with 1460 viewsWhiterockin

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:47 - Sep 22 by Badlands

If you want to add Celtic and Rangers why not invite PSG, St Etienne, Marseille. Lyon and Monaco?

Because they are not British based. Welsh clubs play in the pyramid system as did Scottish club Gretna until about 20 years ago. Berwick (an English club) play in the Scottish league. The only rule is that you can't play in your own countries cup.
Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 09:40 - Sep 22 with 1432 viewsraynor94

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:54 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

Because they are not British based. Welsh clubs play in the pyramid system as did Scottish club Gretna until about 20 years ago. Berwick (an English club) play in the Scottish league. The only rule is that you can't play in your own countries cup.

Berwick is on the English side of the border, but they have always been affiliated to the Scottish FA.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 09:42 - Sep 22 with 1427 viewsWhiterockin

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 09:40 - Sep 22 by raynor94

Berwick is on the English side of the border, but they have always been affiliated to the Scottish FA.

I know, I sited them as an English club playing in the Scottish league.
Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 10:57 - Sep 22 with 1385 views1983

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 09:42 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

I know, I sited them as an English club playing in the Scottish league.

All of Celtic games home & away would be a fun day

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 11:06 - Sep 22 with 1380 viewsHighjack

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:31 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

I have no objection to them being included in the English pyramid system. But they would have to start at the bottom, to expect them to come straight into the second tier would be unfair to any other club that had to start at the bottom.

Is the correct answer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 11:12 - Sep 22 with 1374 viewsHighjack

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 08:29 - Sep 22 by Lohengrin

I wonder if I’m the only one on this board who saw the Swans play at Ibrox?

I’ve never actually been inside Ibrox I’ve only driven past but it’s a beautiful stadium from the outside.

I’ve been to Celtic Park a few times as an away fan, nice ground but the area around it is by far the biggest shit hole I’ve ever experienced. I’ve been to some of the worst poverty stricken, deprived areas in the world and none of them come close to having to run the gauntlet to Dalmarnock train station being chased by feral youths with golf clubs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 11:56 - Sep 22 with 1352 views1983

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 11:12 - Sep 22 by Highjack

I’ve never actually been inside Ibrox I’ve only driven past but it’s a beautiful stadium from the outside.

I’ve been to Celtic Park a few times as an away fan, nice ground but the area around it is by far the biggest shit hole I’ve ever experienced. I’ve been to some of the worst poverty stricken, deprived areas in the world and none of them come close to having to run the gauntlet to Dalmarnock train station being chased by feral youths with golf clubs.

The areas around the back of Ibronx are no better

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 12:28 - Sep 22 with 1332 viewspikeypaul

We humiliated celtic a few years back when we had them running around like headless chickens at the liberty,horrible fecking club with racist,scummy fans who are one step lower than Cardiff, leave them in their pub league where they belong.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 12:30]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 12:38 - Sep 22 with 1325 viewsLohengrin

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 11:56 - Sep 22 by 1983

The areas around the back of Ibronx are no better

Once you’re out of the centre Glasgow is a rough old town.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 12:42 - Sep 22 with 1323 viewsHighjack

Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP on 12:38 - Sep 22 by Lohengrin

Once you’re out of the centre Glasgow is a rough old town.

They’ve got massive issues in Scotland as a whole I’ve found. I do love the place but you have to be on your guard in a lot of places.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024