Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This won’t do any favours for a conspiracy theorist’s blood pressure! 20:32 - Sep 22 with 651 viewsLohengrin

I can just imagine the grinding of the teeth...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This won’t do any favours for a conspiracy theorist’s blood pressure! on 21:06 - Sep 22 with 613 viewsBest_loser

If AFD has any teeth left at his age
This won’t do any favours for a conspiracy theorist’s blood pressure! on 21:36 - Sep 22 with 559 viewsCatullus

It's a done deal mun, Lohengrin! The first thing on the agenda is the USA applying to join the EU, open it's borders up to everyone (though the trip across the Atlantic in an inflatable will be a real heavy duty eperience) and ditch the Dollar for the Euro.

Joe is just Biden his time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This won’t do any favours for a conspiracy theorist’s blood pressure! on 10:55 - Sep 23 with 483 viewsHighjack

Can it really be considered a conspiracy theory when they openly and proudly admit to funding and supporting these idiots?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024