Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. 01:03 - Sep 26 with 1558 viewsKeithHaynes

After spending a lot of time reviewing the website with little or no knowledge of its history I can now say all bans have been lifted. I remain confident that any previous issues on the old website are finished and trust they will not continue. If that does happen it leaves me with no alternative but to reinstate those bans, and they will be permanent. Seriously, it pains me to say that, but I have one goal here and that’s now well known. Personally I have made a pretty big investment to ensure this website is a fun and good place to be, all I ask is that is respected so I can build it back to a position of positivity and hopefully at some point give money to very good causes. Most of you now know what I mean by that, if not, please message me. I do need your total support. What went before is finished, and this is now hopefully a new era in positive debate and discussion. Thank you all for your kind words over the past ten days, the website continues to increase in views and members. I feel extremely humbled as a result of this with of over two hundred messages both on here and by email.
As Joe said, the future is unwritten.
Thankyou.
Keith.
London isn’t calling.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 08:18 - Sep 26 with 1295 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Keith. People now have a chance to behave. Lets hope they do.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 08:28 - Sep 26 with 1290 viewstrampie

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 08:18 - Sep 26 by builthjack

Well done Keith. People now have a chance to behave. Lets hope they do.

Seconded.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 08:45 - Sep 26 with 1281 viewsItchySphincter

All the best Keith. Good luck.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 08:56 - Sep 26 with 1278 viewsLohengrin

Point of order Mr Haynes: you’re giving Joe Strummer too much credit there, he lifted that line from Vyasa, scribe of The Mahabharata.

Without a pipe-smoking literary anorak knocking around on here you wouldn’t get these pearls...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 09:00 - Sep 26 with 1274 views1983

Interesting!

Played a blinder there Keith fair play

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 09:07 - Sep 26 with 1265 viewsBest_loser

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 08:56 - Sep 26 by Lohengrin

Point of order Mr Haynes: you’re giving Joe Strummer too much credit there, he lifted that line from Vyasa, scribe of The Mahabharata.

Without a pipe-smoking literary anorak knocking around on here you wouldn’t get these pearls...

No need to clash over who said it
All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 09:40 - Sep 26 with 1242 viewsonehunglow

I thought Vyala and the Mahabawahtits were an Indie Band

Are you ever without a book Loh?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 11:10 - Sep 26 with 1187 viewsKilkennyjack

Well played Mr Haynes

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 12:10 - Sep 26 with 1147 views34dfgdf54

Can’t fault it Keith
All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 16:39 - Sep 26 with 1029 viewsmonmouth

You’re a good man Keith. I hope it works out. Fond memories of the times that you recorded in your books. Keep loyal under control 🤣

I’ll even lay off Cooper for a while and continue in my hope he learns to be a football manager

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 16:42 - Sep 26 with 1026 viewsonehunglow

Mon.Naturally,Ive researched Mr Haynes and fook me,I have one of his books.I d like to go to Cadiz as ,to me,its real Spain.

I dont share his musical taste however but we can't be perfect

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 16:45 - Sep 26 with 1022 viewsmonmouth

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 16:42 - Sep 26 by onehunglow

Mon.Naturally,Ive researched Mr Haynes and fook me,I have one of his books.I d like to go to Cadiz as ,to me,its real Spain.

I dont share his musical taste however but we can't be perfect

I love Cadiz, and punk music. Up to 1978 anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 16:49 - Sep 26 with 1012 viewsonehunglow

Punk got us away from some drivel ,true but it burned itself out.

Its ok to play if you're learning guitar. Pick up a guitar and learn to play a couple of power chords,Simple shapes that can sound good amped up correctly.

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 17:08 - Sep 26 with 993 viewsAndyCole

Tidy, well done Keith, in so many ways.

This place is already notches above. The matchday thread and post-match analysis is the best barometer.

Nobody has yet to hurl puerile, disgusting personal abuse at our manager. Long may that continue.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 18:19 - Sep 26 with 946 viewsFlashberryjack

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 17:08 - Sep 26 by AndyCole

This place is already notches above. The matchday thread and post-match analysis is the best barometer.

Nobody has yet to hurl puerile, disgusting personal abuse at our manager. Long may that continue.

Wait until we lose our first league game .....then the gloves will be off

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 18:59 - Sep 26 with 910 viewsbritferry

Perch will have a choice of another 20 user names now

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 19:53 - Sep 26 with 885 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Excellent thread and refreshing new forum, thank you Keith.

A good football fans' forum is like being down our local football Club bar.

SwansTV and this forum is now the next best alternative, especially on matchdays.

Posters should bear this in mind when posting. Being in our football Club's bar with fellow fans, players/ex-players' family and friends. All supporting our Club, players and staff.
All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 19:56 - Sep 26 with 883 viewsonehunglow

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 18:59 - Sep 26 by britferry

Perch will have a choice of another 20 user names now

Britferry.
Bad news for you. Your obsession with Perch is wasted. Over.He was killed off for good so you d better come up with other perjoratives.

All usernames now defunct.

Got that

Good lad
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 19:57]

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 20:34 - Sep 26 with 839 viewsbritferry

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 19:56 - Sep 26 by onehunglow

Britferry.
Bad news for you. Your obsession with Perch is wasted. Over.He was killed off for good so you d better come up with other perjoratives.

All usernames now defunct.

Got that

Good lad
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 19:57]

off your ignore list now am I

Oh well, you never know. So what's Perch? A nickname?

p.s.
its spelt pejoratives btw
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 20:52]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 21:13 - Sep 26 with 818 viewsItchySphincter

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 17:08 - Sep 26 by AndyCole

Hi Steve.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 22:09 - Sep 26 with 790 viewsDJack

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 21:13 - Sep 26 by ItchySphincter

Hi Steve.

No change there Itchy...is it the 82nd minute with us needing action since the 65th.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 22:57 - Sep 26 with 759 viewsThrasher6

I'm buying into this site. I like interesting people and yer man leading this has a couple of things I like. Punk and Cadiz. The latter is a stunning place...it's spunky, original, gives a finger to the outside world and does it's own thing...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 23:26 - Sep 26 with 743 viewsNotLoyal

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 22:57 - Sep 26 by Thrasher6

I'm buying into this site. I like interesting people and yer man leading this has a couple of things I like. Punk and Cadiz. The latter is a stunning place...it's spunky, original, gives a finger to the outside world and does it's own thing...

It's a great place, been numerous times, punk rock is a beuatiful thing when sipped with cruzcampo zero at volume 10.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 23:40]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 09:49 - Sep 27 with 631 viewsonehunglow

Best to fly to Jerez innit when flights available ,otherwise it's a bit of a hike.

Place to go though,must be.

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 23:24 - Sep 27 with 416 viewsAndyCole

All bans are now rescinded : Please respect the new values regards posting. on 19:53 - Sep 26 by KarlHRummenigge

Excellent thread and refreshing new forum, thank you Keith.

A good football fans' forum is like being down our local football Club bar.

SwansTV and this forum is now the next best alternative, especially on matchdays.

Posters should bear this in mind when posting. Being in our football Club's bar with fellow fans, players/ex-players' family and friends. All supporting our Club, players and staff.

The Club bar, and extend that to stadium. Yet it can't be all happy clappy.

The Club bar is mostly like normal society, with and edge.

The stadium is where all the emotion lashes out. Some of it feral. There's lots of chips on shoulders, too much defeatism and negativity. But that's expected.

Yet despite that expected negativity, I have yet to encounter anything like the type of cowardly abuse heard from some posters on this/the other forum -
- "our Orc lookalike manager",
- "incompetent hapless Gimp",
- "Bug-eyed Tw*t"

This abuse is vile and says so much about these cowards. Imagine these 3 posters said these things out loud, in the Club bar or on the terraces. I for one wouldn't tolerate it, especially from these cowards.

The mod(s) need to pounce on this.

(NB - this post had to edit the quotes to be acceptable to post)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024