Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New staff added to Swansea Independent 11:53 - Sep 27 with 939 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/blogs/185/new-staff-added-to-

Great news for the website.

After the great news of Roger Freestone joining us here at Swansea Independent we have four of the finest bloggers and writers joining us from next week

From Swansea oh Swansea fanzine we have Steve Carroll who has been writing on all matters Swansea City for a number of years. His insight is the main reason he has signed up for us, a succinct and pragmatic columnist he will most certainly add exciting content to the mix.

Remember Lost Boyo ?

Matt Harrison Merthyr born Matt has produced incredible amounts of superb Swansea, Welsh football and independent content over the years, with his mate Gibbo his non league adventures were a thing of legend. He now lives in Malaga province In Spain and when he’s not out running the beautiful Caminos on the Costas his love of the swans is a lifetime commitment.

Guto Llewelyn

If you haven’t heard of Guto you must be living under a rock. His devotion to the welsh language is unquestionable and we are very proud to have a right proper journalist adding insightful content in Welsh and English on Swansea Independent. Guto was was raised in Ystalyfera and now lives in Cardiff where he writes for a whole host of local and national publications.

Andrew Concannon

Andy is fairly new to the blogging scene and is keen to put forward his Swansea City supporting life on the Independent. A native of Bristol he now lives in Taunton with his wife Fliss and dog ‘cwtch’ Andy was an original Midlands Avon & Gloucester Swans member and has followed the club all his life.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:15 - Sep 27 with 891 viewsonehunglow

Any of these posters,Mr Haynes

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:22 - Sep 27 with 882 viewsKeithHaynes

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:15 - Sep 27 by onehunglow

Any of these posters,Mr Haynes

Apart from one, Andy, he is AndyConky, but they will be given blog access with their public names from next week. Enjoy what they have to say.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:24 - Sep 27 with 879 viewsonehunglow

Thanks.Im trying to behave myself.It ain’t easy. It’s good to know who you can dance with.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:27 - Sep 27 with 872 viewsKeithHaynes

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:24 - Sep 27 by onehunglow

Thanks.Im trying to behave myself.It ain’t easy. It’s good to know who you can dance with.

We have to maintain our dignity, if it hurts log off 🙏 There’s a lot at stake.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:28 - Sep 27 with 871 viewsonehunglow

It’s ok Sir. I’m up for it.Site has seen me return to posting so thank you .

They may be drivel but they re all I have.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:48 - Sep 27 with 855 viewsReslovenSwan1

Hello Keith, what I would like to see is an independant financial football consultant contributor answering fans question with regards to football corporate governance in general. There is massive ignorance on here and especially other sites with regard to football finance. A simple Q and A page could then be referenced in debates. If it is really "all matters " Swansea then finance can not be left out.

the ability of owners to take money out of football clubs according to the law
dividends
dillution
new investments in the club
responsibilities of shareholders
Financial fair play rules.
An explantion of what happened at Blackpool, Portsmouth, Bury and Wigan.
An independant review of the fall rise and leveling off of Swansea city in financial terms.

This would be a valuable educational facility and make your site stand out from the crowd.

Wise sage since Toshack era

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:55 - Sep 27 with 851 viewsbuilthjack

Keep up the good work Keith. This is turning into a cracking site. Half the posters are crackers but hey ho.
Ever Mr Prosser was posting here a day or so ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 13:37 - Sep 27 with 828 viewsKeithHaynes

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:48 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Hello Keith, what I would like to see is an independant financial football consultant contributor answering fans question with regards to football corporate governance in general. There is massive ignorance on here and especially other sites with regard to football finance. A simple Q and A page could then be referenced in debates. If it is really "all matters " Swansea then finance can not be left out.

dividends
dillution
An independant review of the fall rise and leveling off of Swansea city in financial terms.

This would be a valuable educational facility and make your site stand out from the crowd.

Nice idea, I’ll look in to it, apparently doug and robin sharpe are unavailable for comment.

Login to get fewer ads

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 13:44 - Sep 27 with 811 viewsKeithHaynes

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:55 - Sep 27 by builthjack

Keep up the good work Keith. This is turning into a cracking site. Half the posters are crackers but hey ho.
Ever Mr Prosser was posting here a day or so ago.

Cheers, it all relies on mutual respect, old issues have no place here. Glad you like the way we are going.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 14:50 - Sep 27 with 775 viewsNotLoyal

Good to see conkers on the site.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 15:16 - Sep 27 with 757 viewsItchySphincter

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 13:37 - Sep 27 by KeithHaynes

Nice idea, I’ll look in to it, apparently doug and robin sharpe are unavailable for comment.

Fax must be broken.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 15:17 - Sep 27 with 756 viewsTreforys_Jack

Site is looking really good to be fair.
New staff added to Swansea Independent on 15:27 - Sep 27 with 740 viewsKilkennyjack

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 13:37 - Sep 27 by KeithHaynes

He's fat, he’s round, he’s got a million pounds ....

Beware of the Risen People

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 15:38 - Sep 27 with 730 viewsNotLoyal

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 15:27 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

He's fat, he’s round, he’s got a million pounds ....

Unlike Huw, Unlike Huw 😂

He’s weird, he’s shut
He’s really bankrupt,
No more roofs, no more roofs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 16:39 - Sep 27 with 690 viewsAndyconky

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 14:50 - Sep 27 by NotLoyal

Good to see conkers on the site.

Thanks mate

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 16:40 - Sep 27 with 689 viewsonehunglow

Conkers are dangerous.
SPARE THOSE TREES

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 19:52 - Sep 27 with 602 viewsBillyChong

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 12:48 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

dividends
dillution

One of the Dineens should fit that bill
New staff added to Swansea Independent on 21:08 - Sep 27 with 568 viewsDJack

Fair play Keith you are working really hard to make it work.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 21:28 - Sep 27 with 554 viewsKeithHaynes

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 21:08 - Sep 27 by DJack

Fair play Keith you are working really hard to make it work.

It’s like a Trundle forty yarder, it will either go in or it wont.

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 21:46 - Sep 27 with 539 viewsDJack

New staff added to Swansea Independent on 21:28 - Sep 27 by KeithHaynes

It’s like a Trundle forty yarder, it will either go in or it wont.

I used to get excited (and sometimes disappointed) with the thought of an Andy freekick.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024