Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Police Memorial day 15:29 - Sep 27 with 729 viewsNotLoyal

http://www.nationalpolicememorialday.org/index.html

Could be fake news but two of the so called protestors yesterday in London were arrested after encouraging people to sing some sort of anti police song against the guy who was shot in Croydon.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

National Police Memorial day on 15:36 - Sep 27 with 717 views34dfgdf54

Wouldn't surprise me

Check that out, those coppers are better human beings than me put it that way. It wouldn't have ended well at all.
National Police Memorial day on 16:02 - Sep 27 with 698 viewsNotLoyal

National Police Memorial day on 15:36 - Sep 27 by 34dfgdf54

Wouldn't surprise me

Check that out, those coppers are better human beings than me put it that way. It wouldn't have ended well at all.

Not only is the person filming talking like he’s some pretend gangster with a mental health condition, he is pure and utter scum.

OK I've changed it.

National Police Memorial day on 16:02 - Sep 27 with 692 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is really appalling the attitude of some idiots in this Country.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

National Police Memorial day on 16:12 - Sep 27 with 680 viewsNotLoyal

National Police Memorial day on 15:36 - Sep 27 by 34dfgdf54

Wouldn't surprise me

It’s odd mate, people talk about their free pensions, but of course they are not.

OK I've changed it.

National Police Memorial day on 16:36 - Sep 27 with 668 viewsonehunglow

Police pensions are a myth.Civil service ones far better now.

I have a 21 year pension from Police ,a couple of small private ones and another small company pension which is far better for what I did and what I paid into it.

Police service is the last job I would undertake now. My son in law is looking to get out aap.

The job is fooked.

All about rights and not responsibility

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

National Police Memorial day on 17:16 - Sep 27 with 647 views1462jack

National Police Memorial day on 16:36 - Sep 27 by onehunglow

Police pensions are a myth.Civil service ones far better now.

I have a 21 year pension from Police ,a couple of small private ones and another small company pension which is far better for what I did and what I paid into it.

Police service is the last job I would undertake now. My son in law is looking to get out aap.

The job is fooked.

All about rights and not responsibility

I almost 21 years in , in the Armed forces , last summer at the air show I spoke to a good friend of mine who has been a police officer about the same amount of time as I have been a soldier , told him when I leave the army I was thinking about Becoming a police officer , he said don’t bother as he spends more time doing paperwork than policing and that was enough to put me off , anyway my job has changed massively over the years and not for the better red tape everywhere , the youngsters coming through are not half as robust are not half as fit and have no competitive edge and not much self pride , society has changed Society has gone soft
National Police Memorial day on 18:47 - Sep 27 with 617 viewsSlugster664

National Police Memorial day on 17:16 - Sep 27 by 1462jack

I almost 21 years in , in the Armed forces , last summer at the air show I spoke to a good friend of mine who has been a police officer about the same amount of time as I have been a soldier , told him when I leave the army I was thinking about Becoming a police officer , he said don’t bother as he spends more time doing paperwork than policing and that was enough to put me off , anyway my job has changed massively over the years and not for the better red tape everywhere , the youngsters coming through are not half as robust are not half as fit and have no competitive edge and not much self pride , society has changed Society has gone soft

Spoken to few of my old colleagues still serving and they can't believe how soft so many new soldiers are nowadays, but that is definitely a reflection on society today...too many lefty, snowflakes around!!

Don't think I'd enjoy as much if I joined now, no Germany postings and am I correct in saying BATUS ain't as entertaining? Plus I wouldn't get away with a fraction of my old antics

The Pay2000 pension is nowhere near as good as the 1975 one neither, I stayed for 24 years(the last 5/6 solely to receive my pension) I wouldn't stick it now with the 2000 version!

Stick to what you know when you finish I'd suggest, a lot of my peers are working GD and loving it...money for old rope

STID

National Police Memorial day on 19:08 - Sep 27 with 614 views1462jack

National Police Memorial day on 18:47 - Sep 27 by Slugster664

Spoken to few of my old colleagues still serving and they can't believe how soft so many new soldiers are nowadays, but that is definitely a reflection on society today...too many lefty, snowflakes around!!

Don't think I'd enjoy as much if I joined now, no Germany postings and am I correct in saying BATUS ain't as entertaining? Plus I wouldn't get away with a fraction of my old antics

The Pay2000 pension is nowhere near as good as the 1975 one neither, I stayed for 24 years(the last 5/6 solely to receive my pension) I wouldn't stick it now with the 2000 version!

Stick to what you know when you finish I'd suggest, a lot of my peers are working GD and loving it...money for old rope

Fortunately I am on the 75 pension the 05 and 15 pensions are pants, as soon as the 75 is no more that will be the end for me but if they let us older folk see out our time on the 75 I might just keep chasing the 3 year contracts after my 22
Login to get fewer ads

National Police Memorial day on 19:19 - Sep 27 with 606 viewsSlugster664

National Police Memorial day on 19:08 - Sep 27 by 1462jack

Fortunately I am on the 75 pension the 05 and 15 pensions are pants, as soon as the 75 is no more that will be the end for me but if they let us older folk see out our time on the 75 I might just keep chasing the 3 year contracts after my 22

Had to think for a moment there when you stated the 05 pension, which was of course designed in/for 2000 but didn't come into play until 2005

My nephew has just passed out in Winchester, I'm devastated as he's joining the HCav lot

Stay safe pal

STID

National Police Memorial day on 14:15 - Oct 1 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Be lucky

National Police Memorial day on 17:17 - Oct 1 with 508 viewstrampie

National Police Memorial day on 18:47 - Sep 27 by Slugster664

An old online sparring partner of mine, RIP, used to say that squaddies are just representatives of society and are products of current society.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

National Police Memorial day on 17:28 - Oct 1 with 505 viewsonehunglow

and squaddies are who send into battle to protect our country.

We then shite on them from a great height.

Welsh Guards are something to be proud about

National Police Memorial day on 17:34 - Oct 1 with 501 viewstrampie

Do the English care about their squaddies ?, have they ever cared about them ?, thinking about past conflicts and wars and how they are treated when they leave the service.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 17:36]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

National Police Memorial day on 17:35 - Oct 1 with 499 viewsonehunglow

English/British.
Most do

National Police Memorial day on 17:37 - Oct 1 with 492 viewstrampie

National Police Memorial day on 17:35 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

English/British.
Most do

The people who send them to war and employ them don't give a fig for them.

National Police Memorial day on 17:45 - Oct 1 with 482 viewsfelixstowe_jack

National Police Memorial day on 17:37 - Oct 1 by trampie

The people who send them to war and employ them don't give a fig for them.

The same could be said for Gerry Adams sending his misguided volunteers to their deaths.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

National Police Memorial day on 17:45 - Oct 1 with 481 viewsKeithHaynes

Really pleasing to see so many verterans on here, emergency services and military.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

National Police Memorial day on 18:02 - Oct 1 with 467 viewstrampie

National Police Memorial day on 17:45 - Oct 1 by felixstowe_jack

The same could be said for Gerry Adams sending his misguided volunteers to their deaths.

What side was the likes of Adams and McGuiness on ?, lots of the IRA leadership was said to be infiltrated by spies particularly towards the end, how come they were still walking around, makes one wonder doesn't it ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024