Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 170605 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:29 - Oct 11 with 1334 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:28 - Oct 11 by DJack

No you pepper the board with unsubstantiated guff... have another try but maybe use a source with facts or direct quotes in the correct context.

Food now, I'll laugh at your pathetic response later.

Unsubstantiated to a moron that doesn’t know his arse from his elbow maybe.

Enjoy the pot noodle.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:58 - Oct 11 with 1320 viewsDr_Parnassus

Talking of entertaining media stories...

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:39 - Oct 12 with 1271 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:29 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Unsubstantiated to a moron that doesn’t know his arse from his elbow maybe.

Enjoy the pot noodle.

I was right!!!!!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:32 - Oct 12 with 1259 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:39 - Oct 12 by DJack

I was right!!!!!

That would be a first.

Where?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 05:09 - Oct 12 with 1238 viewsKilkennyjack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:26 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

You don’t see me peppering the board with links.

His achievements do the talking without me needing to find every link I can about Biden to any obscure story or angle I haven’t read or understand.

Have another go...

Worst. President. Ever. 🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 05:26 - Oct 12 with 1233 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 05:09 - Oct 12 by Kilkennyjack

As much as it would be fun.. Full stops after each word doesn’t make a nonsense statement anymore accurate.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 11:23 - Oct 12 with 1185 viewsHighjack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 05:09 - Oct 12 by Kilkennyjack

Worse than Idi Amin? Sepp Blatter? Junker?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 17:59 - Oct 12 with 1131 viewsBoundy

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 11:23 - Oct 12 by Highjack

Worse than Idi Amin? Sepp Blatter? Junker?

Trumps not even classed as the worst US president in the US let alone on the world stage .
James Buchanan currently holds that dubious honour and would you know a a Democrat
"He couldn’t seem to grasp the enormity of America’s divisions over slavery, ignoring the strife and letting the issue fester in the years leading up to the Civil War" which duly commenced and that's that's when he left office. History will judge Trump but he's not currently top of the charts ( if at all he will be )

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:07 - Oct 12 with 1126 viewsHighjack

James Buchanan was famously outshone by his son Neil who by presenting hit tv show art attack became more famous than any President that has ever lived.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:36 - Oct 12 with 1111 viewsJoe_bradshaw

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:07 - Oct 12 by Highjack

James Buchanan was famously outshone by his son Neil who by presenting hit tv show art attack became more famous than any President that has ever lived.

And whose brother played for Cardiff.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 19:13 - Oct 12 with 1100 viewsCatullus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:55 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t be obtuse Catullus, we are talking about the media.

The TV itself isn’t media now is it, it’s an electrical device. Watching an event live is not filtering that event through a journalists bias and then forming an opinion... which is the discussion.

If you don't watch the media (on your tv or computer) where did you get the links you have posted then, the pictures and videos?

If you don;t watch the meida, how did you become aware of these videos?

Just for the sake of argument, the tv is digital media every bit as much as your computer is.

PS, is Twitter not media and have you not seen anything through "Infidel Angela's" filter?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 19:18]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:47 - Oct 12 with 1085 viewsBoundy

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:36 - Oct 12 by Joe_bradshaw

A Welsh link , that'll please some on here

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:26 - Oct 12 with 1073 viewsDarran

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:07 - Oct 12 by Highjack

Neil is also famous for being guitar player in the rock band Marseille formed in 1976.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:21 - Oct 12 with 1052 viewsKilkennyjack

https://ig.ft.com/autograph/graphics/us-2020-polltracker-ig.svg?frame=webS

Here we go ...

51% to 41% Biden .... is all over for fat boy ....
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 21:23]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:35 - Oct 12 with 1036 viewstrampie

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:36 - Oct 12 by Joe_bradshaw

John Buchanan that scored a rocket against the Swans 40 years ago ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:20 - Oct 12 with 1027 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleepy Joe putting America first.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:06 - Oct 12 with 1013 viewsKeithHaynes

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:35 - Oct 12 by trampie

Whoosh, I was there that day mate, we had fans in all sides of the ground, the video of the game is proof, massive support.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:32 - Oct 12 with 996 viewsJoe_bradshaw

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:35 - Oct 12 by trampie

Yes, it was him that I had in mind.

Of course, I was joking about the brother bit.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:59 - Oct 12 with 984 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 19:13 - Oct 12 by Catullus

If you don't watch the media (on your tv or computer) where did you get the links you have posted then, the pictures and videos?

If you don;t watch the meida, how did you become aware of these videos?

Just for the sake of argument, the tv is digital media every bit as much as your computer is.

PS, is Twitter not media and have you not seen anything through "Infidel Angela's" filter?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 19:18]

Please read what I said again, you seem to have lost yourself and your point along the way, you are arguing against something I never ever said.

Just like on the last thread when you accused a headline “Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver” was misleading and suggested it was by a Biden supporter?!

I’m afraid your affiliation the these lefties is slowly making you lose your mind.

I said I do not get my news from the media. I watch things live and comment on them and also form my views from official sources. Why this has turned into not using the internet or watching TV I’ll never know.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 04:58 - Oct 13 with 935 viewsKilkennyjack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:59 - Oct 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Please read what I said again, you seem to have lost yourself and your point along the way, you are arguing against something I never ever said.

Just like on the last thread when you accused a headline “Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver” was misleading and suggested it was by a Biden supporter?!

I’m afraid your affiliation the these lefties is slowly making you lose your mind.

I said I do not get my news from the media. I watch things live and comment on them and also form my views from official sources. Why this has turned into not using the internet or watching TV I’ll never know.

Wherever you get stuff from, fat boy Trump will still lose heavily ... 🇺🇸

The Idiot-In-Chief.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 06:04 - Oct 13 with 927 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 04:58 - Oct 13 by Kilkennyjack

Wherever you get stuff from, fat boy Trump will still lose heavily ... 🇺🇸

The Idiot-In-Chief.

It’s not my stuff, it’s world events as per the official sources.

But yes, we know you think Trump will lose, I’m sure you probably said similar in 2016 too.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:10 - Oct 13 with 888 viewsHighjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:26 - Oct 12 by Darran

Neil is also famous for being guitar player in the rock band Marseille formed in 1976.

Yes but mainly art attack. Here he is gripping his massive purple headed bristly tool. And doesn’t he look awfully proud of it?

[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 9:10]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:48 - Oct 13 with 850 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:20 - Oct 12 by Kilkennyjack

Sleepy Joe putting America first.

Not only does he not know where he is, or where he is going, he now doesn't even know what he is running for.
He thinks he is a candidate for the Senate.
Using him is cruelty to a dimentia patient.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:53 - Oct 13 with 844 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:48 - Oct 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Not only does he not know where he is, or where he is going, he now doesn't even know what he is running for.
He thinks he is a candidate for the Senate.
Using him is cruelty to a dimentia patient.

Did you see him removing his mask to cough into his hand?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 11:54 - Oct 13 with 844 viewsCatullus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 06:04 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s not my stuff, it’s world events as per the official sources.

But yes, we know you think Trump will lose, I’m sure you probably said similar in 2016 too.

So Infidel Angela is an official source then?

You can obfuscate as much as you like, and you often do.

What do you say to Trump claiming he's been told he's immune to Covid now? Isn't it irresponsible seeing as people have had the virus and been reinfected?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024