Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 163934 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 12:34 - Oct 13 with 1336 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 11:54 - Oct 13 by Catullus

So Infidel Angela is an official source then?

You can obfuscate as much as you like, and you often do.

What do you say to Trump claiming he's been told he's immune to Covid now? Isn't it irresponsible seeing as people have had the virus and been reinfected?

Well I suppose he could be another one to add to the around 10 in 38million cases to be re-infected that we know about.
But the odds do not look very good.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 12:44 - Oct 13 with 1329 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 11:54 - Oct 13 by Catullus

So Infidel Angela is an official source then?

You can obfuscate as much as you like, and you often do.

What do you say to Trump claiming he's been told he's immune to Covid now? Isn't it irresponsible seeing as people have had the virus and been reinfected?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I genuinely don’t.

I don’t know how many times I can tell you. I do not get my views from the news or media, none of them. Zero. Zilch. It’s as simple as that.

But depending on what view you are talking about will determine where I form my view, as each one will be different.

Taking this thread for example - I watched the debate live and formed my opinion. I watched it from start to finish, nothing was filtered through a biased narrative.

I have never formed my opinion via Angela from twitter. I really don’t know what you are referring to. But feel free to explain as opposed to going round in circles on the subject.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:54 - Oct 13 with 1314 viewsDr_Parnassus

I am assuming he wasn’t expecting this question...

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:06 - Oct 13 with 1237 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:54 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

I am assuming he wasn’t expecting this question...

Fatboy is not well.

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:22 - Oct 13 with 1226 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Democrats are getting scared it seems...

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:16 - Oct 13 with 1204 viewsKerouac

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:22 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

The Democrats are getting scared it seems...

They have always been scared, that's why none of the posters who support them on here took my bet.
They don't even believe the crap they come out with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:52 - Oct 14 with 1125 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:16 - Oct 13 by Kerouac

They have always been scared, that's why none of the posters who support them on here took my bet.

Thing is you don't make the rules.

Take my bet, take my bet ... grow the feck up mun ... sound like a baby.

Whatever you post makes zero difference, Trump will lose because more than half the people hate his guts. The most divisive populist leader who has brought riots onto the streets, paid no taxes, and failed the covid test so badly.

Cadet bonespurs is clearly not fit for high office. He will be gone real soon.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:55 - Oct 14 with 1125 viewsHighjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:06 - Oct 13 by Kilkennyjack

Fatboy is not well.

The bottom deck is the living quarters, the top is the officey, conference room type suites. Here’s Obama and Bush using the exact same door. You really need to start questioning the nonsense you see on social media. You’re being duped by fake news on almost a daily basis now.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 7:57]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 08:05 - Oct 14 with 1120 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:52 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

Whatever you post makes zero difference, Trump will lose because more than half the people hate his guts. The most divisive populist leader who has brought riots onto the streets, paid no taxes, and failed the covid test so badly.

How has he brought riots?

Where is your evidence half the people hate him?

Why do you think he should pay more tax than he is required to?

Why do you believe he failed the Covid test?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:23 - Oct 14 with 1072 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:52 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

The only people bringing riots to the streets are Democrats, they are paying for them and paying to get the perpetrators out of prison, that includes that lovely Mz Harris.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:20 - Oct 14 with 1035 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oops, looks like Sleepy Joe has been caught lying yet again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838939/Joe-Biden-met-son-Hunters-Ukrai

This will passed to the Federal Investigation in to the Bidens in Ukraine and China.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 20:26]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:07 - Oct 14 with 1006 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:16 - Oct 13 by Kerouac

I’ll take your bet.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:44 - Oct 14 with 958 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:20 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Oops, looks like Sleepy Joe has been caught lying yet again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838939/Joe-Biden-met-son-Hunters-Ukrai

This will passed to the Federal Investigation in to the Bidens in Ukraine and China.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 20:26]

Twitter are blocking this story. It’s insane.

They are deleting it as it’s being posted or adding a blanket warning when it is clicked on that the link is unsafe.

They don’t even try and hide their attempt to influence elections, it’s crazy.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:54 - Oct 14 with 953 viewsDr_Parnassus

[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 21:59]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:02 - Oct 14 with 944 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anyone who has a twitter account. Click on this:-

Twitter does it’s best to not show you the article containing the hacked emails. Huge story completely suppressed by “big Tech”.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:39 - Oct 14 with 915 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:02 - Oct 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Anyone who has a twitter account. Click on this:-

Twitter does it’s best to not show you the article containing the hacked emails. Huge story completely suppressed by “big Tech”.

What a fecking drama queen .... 😂😂

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:43 - Oct 14 with 913 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:39 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

What a fecking drama queen .... 😂😂

The democratic controlled Twitter?

I know, tell me about it.

Man up and allow hacked emails to surface from both sides isn’t it, not just one.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:48 - Oct 14 with 912 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:43 - Oct 14 by Dr_Parnassus

The democratic controlled Twitter?

I know, tell me about it.

Man up and allow hacked emails to surface from both sides isn’t it, not just one.

Donny is going to lose - and then he is going to jail.
Prisoner Bonespurs ..?!

Sleepy is smashing it out of the park ... its over ....😎

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:51 - Oct 14 with 910 viewsDr_Parnassus

Funny because it’s true...

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:46 - Oct 14 with 891 viewsKerouac

...but you don't believe that. If you did you would take my bet and have some fun with giving me a username you feel suitable.
If you truly believed that you would have nothing to lose.

You're just a lot of wind.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 23:51]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:51 - Oct 14 with 887 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:46 - Oct 14 by Kerouac

...but you don't believe that. If you did you would take my bet and have some fun with giving me a username you feel suitable.
If you truly believed that you would have nothing to lose.

You're just a lot of wind.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 23:51]

Gwyn has taken your bet.
I hope you both enjoy it, well Gwyn will ...

I just do what i want, not what you want.
See the difference ?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:56 - Oct 14 with 887 viewsKerouac

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:07 - Oct 14 by Gwyn737

I’ll take your bet.

Great!
A leftie with some balls. Well done Gwyn.

A reminder of the rules of the bet.
If Biden wins you get to rename me on this site for the rest of the season.
If Trump wins I get to rename you for the season.
No fannying around trying to weasel out of it, no tricks, just a good natured fun bet and the loser needs to take it on the chin and post under the new username assigned him, no crying off.

One of us will be receiving a PM from the other on the morning of the result, will add a little spice!
Good luck Gwyn

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:57 - Oct 14 with 885 viewsKerouac

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:51 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

Gwyn has taken your bet.
I hope you both enjoy it, well Gwyn will ...

I just do what i want, not what you want.
See the difference ?

Yes, Gwyn possesses testicles.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:59 - Oct 14 with 882 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:56 - Oct 14 by Kerouac

Great!
A leftie with some balls. Well done Gwyn.

A reminder of the rules of the bet.
If Biden wins you get to rename me on this site for the rest of the season.
If Trump wins I get to rename you for the season.
No fannying around trying to weasel out of it, no tricks, just a good natured fun bet and the loser needs to take it on the chin and post under the new username assigned him, no crying off.

One of us will be receiving a PM from the other on the morning of the result, will add a little spice!
Good luck Gwyn

I like your confidence K.

I think Biden wins now though unfortunately. Too much media and tech interference added with the universal mail in voting and the voting fraud already evidenced, it’s going to be an uphill battle.

Trump 2024!

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:15 - Oct 15 with 876 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's not over yet. At this point 4 years ago Trump was further behind Clinton in Fla and Pa than be is behind Biden now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024