Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. 09:00 - Oct 2 with 2119 viewsSwansIndependent

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. 2nd Oct 2020 09:00
Viktor Gyökeres is high on Steve Cooper’s favoured strikers list to sign on loan for the rest of this season, however there is more to this man than just ninety minutes in a Swansea shirt. And it’s personal. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 09:32 - Oct 2 with 2065 viewsAndyconky

Could they both sign for the Swans?

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:05 - Oct 2 with 2009 views34dfgdf54

In Swansea today for medical according to some Swedish article.

Again, don't wish to be harsh on someone I've only ever watched against a Man Utd (largely second string) side, but I hope he takes the parachute off his back and trampoline from his boots when he gets a game for us.
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:13 - Oct 2 with 1996 viewsgrabsplatter

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:05 - Oct 2 by 34dfgdf54

In Swansea today for medical according to some Swedish article.

Again, don't wish to be harsh on someone I've only ever watched against a Man Utd (largely second string) side, but I hope he takes the parachute off his back and trampoline from his boots when he gets a game for us.

I wasn't particularly impressed either but that's just 1 game & he's clearly short of match sharpness so very difficult to judge him.
Anyone watching Dan James for the first time in the same game would have no idea how good he can be.
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:49 - Oct 2 with 1925 views34dfgdf54

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:13 - Oct 2 by grabsplatter

I wasn't particularly impressed either but that's just 1 game & he's clearly short of match sharpness so very difficult to judge him.
Anyone watching Dan James for the first time in the same game would have no idea how good he can be.

Yeah all fair points, I'm a bit more peeved about the need of another loan signing, would much rather us be giving Cullen game time and maybe signing someone from the lower leagues to progress.
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 11:02 - Oct 2 with 1898 viewsBadlands

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 09:32 - Oct 2 by Andyconky

Could they both sign for the Swans?

Women's fotball in Sweden is a few levels higher than Wales :-(

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 11:11 - Oct 2 with 1887 viewsgrabsplatter

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:49 - Oct 2 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah all fair points, I'm a bit more peeved about the need of another loan signing, would much rather us be giving Cullen game time and maybe signing someone from the lower leagues to progress.

Yeah, I'm with you on that.
Depends whether the Piggott signing is happening I guess but I've never seen him play so is he good enough, who knows?
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 12:01 - Oct 2 with 1837 viewsglanmORJa_k

Scored a few goals against the Swans U23 side over the years and always looked a handful. The PL might be too much to handle at this stage of his career but if fans put things in perspective and don't expect too much, he could do a good job for us. But there again!
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:09 - Oct 2 with 1731 viewsBillyChong

This seasons Sam Surridge then by the sounds of it?
Login to get fewer ads

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:12 - Oct 2 with 1733 viewsBadlands

German 2nd division.
1 goal in 239 minutes & goal involvement 1 in 152 minutes.

About the same strike rate as Wayne Routledge
1 goal in 238 minutes goal involvement 1 in 136 minutes.

Not saying we shouldn't take him but let's get things in perspective.
He has not been prolific and we have't given Cullen a decent run out.

Gyökeres isn't a big target or hold up player. According tho WhoScored his strength is dribbling his weaknesses include crossing, holding on to the ball and defensive contribution.
Given the Cooper depreciation factor 'm not expecting Viktor to get another cap in 2020/21.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:17 - Oct 2 with 1728 viewsReslovenSwan1

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:12 - Oct 2 by Badlands

German 2nd division.
1 goal in 239 minutes & goal involvement 1 in 152 minutes.

About the same strike rate as Wayne Routledge
1 goal in 238 minutes goal involvement 1 in 136 minutes.

Not saying we shouldn't take him but let's get things in perspective.
He has not been prolific and we have't given Cullen a decent run out.

Gyökeres isn't a big target or hold up player. According tho WhoScored his strength is dribbling his weaknesses include crossing, holding on to the ball and defensive contribution.
Given the Cooper depreciation factor 'm not expecting Viktor to get another cap in 2020/21.

The Cooper 'depreiciation factor' has gone from negative to neutral positive in recent months. Both Bidwell and Roberts have improved markedly in recent weeks. Grimes is also on an upward trajectory.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:27 - Oct 2 with 1714 viewsReslovenSwan1

Planets tend to align naturally on a Saturday night in Wind street. Natural gravitational forces attact passing highly negetively charged alien bodies into the sphere of influence of young developing apparent positively charge celestial bodies. This can lead to impact collisions and close encounters. Similarly remnant magnet pulls for attracted body outside the local solar system disapate naturally and local gravitation pulls take affect.

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 15:39 - Oct 2 with 1597 viewsReslovenSwan1

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:27 - Oct 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Planets tend to align naturally on a Saturday night in Wind street. Natural gravitational forces attact passing highly negetively charged alien bodies into the sphere of influence of young developing apparent positively charge celestial bodies. This can lead to impact collisions and close encounters. Similarly remnant magnet pulls for attracted body outside the local solar system disapate naturally and local gravitation pulls take affect.

Viktor scored for Brighton in this match.

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 15:59 - Oct 2 with 1574 viewsjasper_T

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 15:39 - Oct 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Viktor scored for Brighton in this match.

Tidy side that day.
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 17:48 - Oct 2 with 1471 viewsGeoffThom

Well I watched him the other night and thought he did well held the ball up when he could always looked for work and dangerous on the ball would do well in the championship only needs to cut out the glory balls and keep it simple
Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 20:51 - Oct 2 with 1321 viewstrampie

I'm very hopeful, he has a good CV.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 21:55 - Oct 2 with 1215 viewsKilkennyjack

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:49 - Oct 2 by 34dfgdf54

At 22, more great news for our Academy ... 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 10:26 - Oct 3 with 949 viewsNotLoyal

I wonder if that leaves the guy at Wimbledon no longer of interest.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 11:40 - Oct 3 with 875 viewsKeithHaynes

A bit more insight. Gyökeres Is on 20k a week at Brighton, unsure of the loan deal but let’s hope it’s favourable. That’s a big wage otherwise.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 12:52 - Oct 3 with 801 viewsonehunglow

Will,Steve play him on the wing though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:40 - Oct 3 with 756 viewsKeithHaynes

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 12:52 - Oct 3 by onehunglow

Will,Steve play him on the wing though.

Straight down the middle I reckon

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 14:06 - Oct 3 with 740 viewsAndyCole

Viktor Gyökeres : More than just a loan signing. on 13:40 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

Straight down the middle I reckon

Which is the missing link.

Seems like an intelligent, bright, enthusiastic type and could provide the physical presence and focal point we've been crying out for in that space.

Has had one training session with the squad, so will be interesting to see him play his part today.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024