Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kris Peterson off again 11:31 - Oct 3 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

Looks like he is definitely out of Coopers plans, it looks like he will be gone by Monday.
Fortuna Düsseldorf are looking favourite.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kris Peterson off again on 11:35 - Oct 3 with 1152 viewsNortbankboy

Feck me,he looks a good player to me.
Give him a run of games to see what he can do.
Looks a lot better than garrack
Kris Peterson off again on 11:37 - Oct 3 with 1140 viewsKerouac

I decided after a handful of games that he wasn't going to make it in the Championship so I'm glad that Cooper has taken this decision.
I never understood the love in for him, for me it stemmed more from hope on our fans' part.

If we can get the Tranmere lad in we'll be looking much sharper in the final 3rd as a squad IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kris Peterson off again on 11:38 - Oct 3 with 1145 viewsKeithHaynes

Kris Peterson off again on 11:37 - Oct 3 by Kerouac

I decided after a handful of games that he wasn't going to make it in the Championship so I'm glad that Cooper has taken this decision.
I never understood the love in for him, for me it stemmed more from hope on our fans' part.

If we can get the Tranmere lad in we'll be looking much sharper in the final 3rd as a squad IMO.

It could well be a permanent deal too.

Kris Peterson off again on 11:45 - Oct 3 with 1123 viewsNotLoyal

If cash is on the table it s a no brainer.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kris Peterson off again on 12:11 - Oct 3 with 1071 viewsNeath_Jack

Goes to prove that Cooper doesn't know how to utilise wingers properly.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kris Peterson off again on 12:15 - Oct 3 with 1063 viewsThornburyswan

Might mean we have someone else coming in I guess
Kris Peterson off again on 12:30 - Oct 3 with 1013 viewsDr_Parnassus

Kris Peterson off again on 11:37 - Oct 3 by Kerouac

Agree K.

Similar feeling to when Narsingh arrived and saw him in a few games. Never looked like he could really settle and cut the mustard to me.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Kris Peterson off again on 12:45 - Oct 3 with 1000 viewsjasper_T

Best of luck to him, never given the chance here despite the investment we made into him. Poor business.
Login to get fewer ads

Kris Peterson off again on 12:51 - Oct 3 with 981 viewsonehunglow

Another player destroyed by Cooper.

He has killed careers stone dead

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kris Peterson off again on 13:39 - Oct 3 with 902 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kris Peterson off again on 12:45 - Oct 3 by jasper_T

Best of luck to him, never given the chance here despite the investment we made into him. Poor business.

I tend to agree with this.
He seemed the sort of player who used his pace and could get in to dangerous positions behind the back four. Similar in that respect to Montero.
I suspect his leaving is more to his frustration at not getting game time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kris Peterson off again on 13:41 - Oct 3 with 898 viewsAndyconky

Hes also contributed towards starting a few on a fantastic footing?

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Kris Peterson off again on 16:13 - Oct 3 with 793 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kris Peterson off again on 12:51 - Oct 3 by onehunglow

Another player destroyed by Cooper.

He has killed careers stone dead

I seems to me he has a low tolerance for lesser players.
John, McKay and Baker Richardson out of the door very quickly not given any opportunities. John still on the books. His loan signing are exceptional except Kalulu. Peterson was moved on as it did not work.

Some of his permanent signings looked dodgey but Bidwell has turned around his critics and Smith and Lowe look good. Grimes Byers Roberts and Rodon were reputed to have gone backards but Roberts and Rodon at least are delivering. At the same time he has eased in Cabango and Garrick with Garrck hampered by muscle injuries.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kris Peterson off again on 17:33 - Oct 3 with 721 viewsBillyChong

Wingers aren’t going to bet much of a chance with the 3-5-2 formation either way. Can’t justify having a few of them in the squad when they don’t fit into the plans.
Kris Peterson off again on 22:26 - Oct 3 with 602 viewsBadlands

This is an interesting thread - comments are generally supportive of Cooper releasing Peterson.
Scroll on a few days / hours and Peterson's leaving is being used to attack Julian Winter and complain Cooper has been slighted.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kris Peterson off again on 22:44 - Oct 3 with 590 viewsFireboy2

Kris Peterson off again on 22:26 - Oct 3 by Badlands

This is an interesting thread - comments are generally supportive of Cooper releasing Peterson.
Scroll on a few days / hours and Peterson's leaving is being used to attack Julian Winter and complain Cooper has been slighted.

Text message sent to manager of team to say that he has sold said player says it all about the situation to me BL.

What say you about the way our new CEO operates?
Kris Peterson off again on 22:53 - Oct 3 with 581 viewsKeithHaynes

Kris Peterson off again on 16:13 - Oct 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I seems to me he has a low tolerance for lesser players.
John, McKay and Baker Richardson out of the door very quickly not given any opportunities. John still on the books. His loan signing are exceptional except Kalulu. Peterson was moved on as it did not work.

Some of his permanent signings looked dodgey but Bidwell has turned around his critics and Smith and Lowe look good. Grimes Byers Roberts and Rodon were reputed to have gone backards but Roberts and Rodon at least are delivering. At the same time he has eased in Cabango and Garrick with Garrck hampered by muscle injuries.

Declan John training alone, next one out.

Kris Peterson off again on 23:03 - Oct 3 with 565 viewsFireboy2

Kris Peterson off again on 22:53 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

Declan John training alone, next one out.

I wonder by what means winter will let cooper know if he sells john?

Email? Twitter? Facebook? Who knows? He might actually grow a pair and tell him face to face.
Kris Peterson off again on 23:04 - Oct 3 with 561 viewsonehunglow

just the sort of late night viewing to give one nightmares.

Sleep tight folks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kris Peterson off again on 23:08 - Oct 3 with 554 viewsKeithHaynes

Kris Peterson off again on 22:44 - Oct 3 by Fireboy2

Text message sent to manager of team to say that he has sold said player says it all about the situation to me BL.

Mike Marsh is his problem, fiery chap.

Kris Peterson off again on 23:29 - Oct 3 with 530 viewschad

Perhaps he found The Little Red Book - or, to give its full title, Quotations from Chairman Jinx on emotional intelligence and the motivational impact of excellent interpersonal relationships.

It’s the Swansea way.
Kris Peterson off again on 12:50 - Oct 4 with 439 viewsBillyChong

Kris Peterson off again on 22:26 - Oct 3 by Badlands

More to do with the shambolic internal communication around the sale than losing Peterson, that’s pretty clear to see from most posts.
Kris Peterson off again on 13:31 - Oct 4 with 418 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kris Peterson off again on 23:03 - Oct 3 by Fireboy2

I wonder by what means winter will let cooper know if he sells john?

Email? Twitter? Facebook? Who knows? He might actually grow a pair and tell him face to face.

Perhaps you will grow a pair and apologise for your slurs against the chairman of Swansea City Football Club. Your slurs were based on a fake twitter comment. You are answerable for your comments.

Winter has said dickie bird to anyone and let go a player who desperately wanted out. A text leaves no room for misunderstanding. Peterson was in negiocaitions to leave and not in the right mental place to play as determined by he Chairman who did not want to escalate the situation on gameday.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kris Peterson off again on 14:53 - Oct 4 with 397 viewsBadlands

Player is looking for a move or the club are looking to move him on.
Player is included in squad and bench to keep him in shop window as no offer has been made.
CEO is contacted by. club interested in the player.
CEO contacts manager to 'ask' (Cooper's words) to withdraw the player.
Standard practice.
Cooper could have refused or claimed not to have seen the text and kept him on the bench. But then he doesn't get the chance to whine publicly.
Why text and not a phone call?
Don't know but there are many reasons.
There is a record of the message being sent.
Not absolutely urgent.
Not wanting to interrupt the recipient if they were working and could pick up he message when there was a natural break.
About to lose signal.
Recipient had not answered a phone call.
Sender needs to get off line.
Sender doesn't want to engage over the phone.
Policy to contact via text before face to face.
People can't stand each other.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kris Peterson off again on 14:54 - Oct 4 with 396 viewsFireboy2

Kris Peterson off again on 13:31 - Oct 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Perhaps you will grow a pair and apologise for your slurs against the chairman of Swansea City Football Club. Your slurs were based on a fake twitter comment. You are answerable for your comments.

Winter has said dickie bird to anyone and let go a player who desperately wanted out. A text leaves no room for misunderstanding. Peterson was in negiocaitions to leave and not in the right mental place to play as determined by he Chairman who did not want to escalate the situation on gameday.

Apologise? For what? Giving my opinion on the CEO of our football club who has gone behind the back of the manager of our football team. You will be waiting a long time Huw.

I slurred winter because he went behind the back of cooper, yes the tw@tter account was fake but what winter did was 100 % true.

Winter has used bad managerial practise in the way he dealt with the situation and as we all know it looks like he hasnt changed at all.

I'm hoping that cooper sticks to his principles and this episode should make bring the squad together
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024