Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper in. 00:57 - Oct 4 with 1173 viewsItchySphincter

Just saying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cooper in. on 08:50 - Oct 4 with 1096 viewsMartinSwan

There is going to be some fallout from what happened yesterday. At the moment I’m struggling to see a good outcome. Neither Julian Winters nor the owners are going to want to spend any money unless they sell players.

They are clearly going to be annoyed at this and I believe want to make Steve Cooper suffer for speaking out. With Trevor Birch, Steve would have had support in the club I’m struggling to see where any support will be coming from.

I’m sure we will get some press release saying it was a misunderstanding and it’s all been sorted now, but it can’t be without one or both sides backing down. I just hope the team continues to perform well otherwise the Owners and Julian Winter will drop Steve so quickly it will make his head spin.
Cooper in. on 08:57 - Oct 4 with 1090 views34dfgdf54

Cooper in. on 08:50 - Oct 4 by MartinSwan

There is going to be some fallout from what happened yesterday. At the moment I’m struggling to see a good outcome. Neither Julian Winters nor the owners are going to want to spend any money unless they sell players.

They are clearly going to be annoyed at this and I believe want to make Steve Cooper suffer for speaking out. With Trevor Birch, Steve would have had support in the club I’m struggling to see where any support will be coming from.

I’m sure we will get some press release saying it was a misunderstanding and it’s all been sorted now, but it can’t be without one or both sides backing down. I just hope the team continues to perform well otherwise the Owners and Julian Winter will drop Steve so quickly it will make his head spin.

If they want to make Steve Cooper "suffer" then they want the club to "suffer", therefore should be chased out of town*

*while maintaining social distance
Cooper in. on 09:41 - Oct 4 with 1040 viewsAndyCole

Cooper in. on 08:57 - Oct 4 by 34dfgdf54

If they want to make Steve Cooper "suffer" then they want the club to "suffer", therefore should be chased out of town*

*while maintaining social distance

This can also be levelled at some of our fans. All for constructive criticism but some of the unnecessary vitriol has been poor.

Bravo to the OP mind, fair play there's always hope I say.

This thread along with Keith's Poll may well have some bearing.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper in. on 14:30 - Oct 4 with 932 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper in. on 09:41 - Oct 4 by AndyCole

This can also be levelled at some of our fans. All for constructive criticism but some of the unnecessary vitriol has been poor.

Bravo to the OP mind, fair play there's always hope I say.

This thread along with Keith's Poll may well have some bearing.

Quest TV pundits claim Swansea city has had the best transfer window of all clubs in the Championship. That was before Goykeres.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper in. on 14:43 - Oct 4 with 919 viewsBadlands

Until the return from lockdown we had been struggling for points and performance since August 2019.
Cooper punched the air and took pats on the back when we collected points (I hesitate to say played well because other than the odd 20 minutes here and there we were quite awful.) but moaned and blamed when we didn't - not his fault and there was a lot of fans who were dissatisfied (look back).
A good run after lockdown and the capitulation of Forest and he's god's gift.
It was an interesting game yesterday and we unlocked a determined defence and we are picking up points but Monk dd the before hubris damaged the club and started our fall from previous standards.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper in. on 19:04 - Oct 4 with 856 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Cooper in. on 14:43 - Oct 4 by Badlands

Until the return from lockdown we had been struggling for points and performance since August 2019.
Cooper punched the air and took pats on the back when we collected points (I hesitate to say played well because other than the odd 20 minutes here and there we were quite awful.) but moaned and blamed when we didn't - not his fault and there was a lot of fans who were dissatisfied (look back).
A good run after lockdown and the capitulation of Forest and he's god's gift.
It was an interesting game yesterday and we unlocked a determined defence and we are picking up points but Monk dd the before hubris damaged the club and started our fall from previous standards.

Don't think anybody's saying he's god's gift. It's about perspective.

Don't understand why some posters are so firmly entrenched in their views, always harking back, instead of simply recognising where we are now and going with the flow.

This is a Cooper In thread. Your comments are more fitting to the old Cooper Out thread elsewhere.
Cooper in. on 22:18 - Oct 4 with 755 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper in. on 08:50 - Oct 4 by MartinSwan

Well at least we know now Cooper isn't afraid to speak out. About time too, if winter or whatever his name is starts he will have a war on hs hands. He's meant to be onside, not some ego driven idiot.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024