Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laurence Fox = Legend 21:40 - Oct 7 with 2051 viewsKerouac

Fox criticised Sainsburys for supporting 'Black History Month', he stated that it was divisive.
Up jumps the professionally outraged and a couple call him a racist.
Fox replies that they are peadophiles.
Cue outrage and a lawsuit....a point perfectly well made.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/laurence-fox-to-be-sued-by-rupaul-s-drag-r

For those that disagree, please explain why it is ok for one bunch of people to besmirch Fox's good character, and yet it is apparently outrageous for him to respond in kind...

Discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Laurence Fox = Legend on 21:43 - Oct 7 with 1494 viewsHighjack

How can they be defamed if no bugger knows who they are?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Laurence Fox = Legend on 09:57 - Oct 8 with 1371 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So much for free speech. Fox was on question time and put up a reasonable argument to a point of view from an audience member.
Meanwhile J K Rowling states the obvious is condemned by a couple of children who would still be nobodies if she had not made famous as a result of her books.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Laurence Fox = Legend on 10:19 - Oct 8 with 1357 viewsonehunglow

I wont be shopping any time soon after this crap.

I d back any store that challenged non mask wearers.This is far more important

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Laurence Fox = Legend on 10:22 - Oct 8 with 1352 viewsKilkennyjack

Another entitled posh boy w@nker.

I will defo use Sainsburys more now 👍

Well done to them.

Beware of the Risen People

Laurence Fox = Legend on 11:08 - Oct 8 with 1326 viewsHighjack

Laurence Fox = Legend on 10:22 - Oct 8 by Kilkennyjack

Another entitled posh boy w@nker.

I will defo use Sainsburys more now 👍

Well done to them.

You know they are owned by Qatar who are up there for having some of the worst human rights record in the world? Especially exploitation of migrants, lots of whom are black. Do you think Black Lives Matter in Qatar?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Laurence Fox = Legend on 11:14 - Oct 8 with 1311 viewsDr_Parnassus

Laurence Fox = Legend on 11:08 - Oct 8 by Highjack

You know they are owned by Qatar who are up there for having some of the worst human rights record in the world? Especially exploitation of migrants, lots of whom are black. Do you think Black Lives Matter in Qatar?

Don’t confuse him.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Laurence Fox = Legend on 11:29 - Oct 8 with 1310 viewsonehunglow

posh boy? Listening to the likes of Gwynfor Evans,posh is not just Tories. Anyway,what's the matter posh.Who determines who or what it is

Laurence Fox = Legend on 11:51 - Oct 8 with 1304 viewsItchySphincter

Laurence Fox keeps getting wheeled out like some kind of pantomime baddy at the moment. The only reason they put him on QT or Sky News or whatever is because he is likely to say something controversial, and it’s not always what he says, it’s the manner in which he delivers it. Whilst we’re all in the mood for saying people can say what they want I’ll say that Laurence Fox comes across as if there’s something mentally wrong with him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Laurence Fox = Legend on 12:09 - Oct 8 with 1294 viewsHighjack

Laurence Fox = Legend on 11:51 - Oct 8 by ItchySphincter

Laurence Fox keeps getting wheeled out like some kind of pantomime baddy at the moment. The only reason they put him on QT or Sky News or whatever is because he is likely to say something controversial, and it’s not always what he says, it’s the manner in which he delivers it. Whilst we’re all in the mood for saying people can say what they want I’ll say that Laurence Fox comes across as if there’s something mentally wrong with him.

I think it’s fair to say that most people are sick to the back teeth of luvvie thespian, musical or comedian celebrity types who have literally never done a days work in their entire lives on all sides of the argument lecturing people on how they should think, act and feel.

Laurence Fox = Legend on 12:26 - Oct 8 with 1284 viewsLohengrin

I was just about to make that same point until I read you’d beat me to the drop.

Yet more hypocritical nonsense to be filed under the ‘couldn’t make it up’ heading. If there’s any room in the cabinet that is. It’s absolutely bulging this last six months!

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2016/03/qatar-world-cup-of-shame/

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:19 - Oct 8 with 1252 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I guess anyone who says anything you disagree with has mental problems.
That is a common symptom of paranoia.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:19 - Oct 8 with 1252 viewsLohengrin

His father Edward’s turn as General Horrocks in A Bridge Too Far has always been one of my very favourite cinema scenes, and from everything I’ve read about Horrocks Fox has him down to-a-tee.

I had two great-uncles at Arnhem and every time I hear Fox deliver his speech it still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. If a Genie had given me the choice as a kid between being a pop star, a film star or punching up that road with 30 Corp it would have been a no-brainer! 🇬🇧

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:31 - Oct 8 with 1247 viewsHighjack

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:19 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

His father Edward’s turn as General Horrocks in A Bridge Too Far has always been one of my very favourite cinema scenes, and from everything I’ve read about Horrocks Fox has him down to-a-tee.

I had two great-uncles at Arnhem and every time I hear Fox deliver his speech it still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. If a Genie had given me the choice as a kid between being a pop star, a film star or punching up that road with 30 Corp it would have been a no-brainer! 🇬🇧

I think that’s his uncle. He’s the father of the exquisite Emilia Fox.

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:48 - Oct 8 with 1241 viewsonehunglow

I loved Fox as the Jackal.My fav film of all time. The Algerian War fascinating me as a young man

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:56 - Oct 8 with 1238 viewsHumpty

That's because Laurence Fox is spectacularly dim.
Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:59 - Oct 8 with 1235 viewsLohengrin

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:31 - Oct 8 by Highjack

I think that’s his uncle. He’s the father of the exquisite Emilia Fox.

I stand corrected, you’re quite right. I’d always assumed Emilia was his sister.

Every day’s a school day...

Laurence Fox = Legend on 14:18 - Oct 8 with 1226 viewsFlashberryjack

Laurence Fox = Legend on 11:14 - Oct 8 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t confuse him.

To late.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Laurence Fox = Legend on 14:43 - Oct 8 with 1211 viewsCatullus

Whether or not I agree with Fox, they insult him and when he fires back they decide to sue him.
That's the way of things these days eh. Look how many people were shouting racist at other posters on here when we wouldn't support BLM. Some of those posters then got anooyed when some insults were thrown back at them.

Don't give it out if you can't take it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Laurence Fox = Legend on 14:51 - Oct 8 with 1206 viewsFlashberryjack

Laurence Fox = Legend on 12:09 - Oct 8 by Highjack

I think it’s fair to say that most people are sick to the back teeth of luvvie thespian, musical or comedian celebrity types who have literally never done a days work in their entire lives on all sides of the argument lecturing people on how they should think, act and feel.

You're correct, I'm certainly fed up of all this shyte, and everyone I've spoken to feels exactly the same.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Laurence Fox = Legend on 15:49 - Oct 8 with 1177 viewsCatullus

Laurence Fox = Legend on 14:51 - Oct 8 by Flashberryjack

You're correct, I'm certainly fed up of all this shyte, and everyone I've spoken to feels exactly the same.

Absolutely, if we're not going to do what the experts or the law says then why should we do what some up their own rear end luvvie or comedian says!

I'm fed up of the Linekers and Brands of this world!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Laurence Fox = Legend on 15:59 - Oct 8 with 1173 viewsItchySphincter

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:19 - Oct 8 by felixstowe_jack

I guess anyone who says anything you disagree with has mental problems.
That is a common symptom of paranoia.

I didn’t pass comment on whether or not I agreed or disagreed with anything he said, but you had to talk about me. Funny.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Laurence Fox = Legend on 17:17 - Oct 8 with 1148 viewsKilkennyjack

Laurence Fox = Legend on 14:18 - Oct 8 by Flashberryjack

To late.

Its too late .....

😎

Laurence Fox = Legend on 17:19 - Oct 8 with 1145 viewsKilkennyjack

Laurence Fox = Legend on 12:09 - Oct 8 by Highjack

👏👏👏👏

Laurence Fox = Legend on 18:07 - Oct 8 with 1130 viewsbritferry

Laurence Fox = Legend on 13:19 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

Ah yes, great film based on Monty's gamble trying to get one over on the yanks... this is my fav clip:

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Laurence Fox = Legend on 18:22 - Oct 8 with 1127 viewsAndy1300

That is an inconvenient truth to the loony lefties though

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024