Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes - West Ham 10:31 - Oct 9 with 1561 views34dfgdf54

Linked to West Ham.

Please no.
Grimes - West Ham on 10:33 - Oct 9 with 1062 viewsHighjack

Anything that isn’t nailed down will be sold.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Grimes - West Ham on 10:35 - Oct 9 with 1059 views34dfgdf54

Grimes - West Ham on 10:33 - Oct 9 by Highjack

WalesOnline source is Daily Star. File under b0llocks.
Grimes - West Ham on 10:48 - Oct 9 with 1039 viewsMartinSwan

Its the message we are giving out by still talking to Spurs.

If you made an offer to buy anything at 1/3 of its value, and the owner still continues to discuss with you, what message does that give out to all other buyers?

All offers will be considered, West Ham talking about trying £5m for Matt.

I wonder why? Can we please have someone competent negotiating for us.
Grimes - West Ham on 10:53 - Oct 9 with 1032 viewshobo

Grimes - West Ham on 10:48 - Oct 9 by MartinSwan

If you made an offer to buy anything at 1/3 of its value, and the owner still continues to discuss with you, what message does that give out to all other buyers?

Excellent point, it certainly has a knock on effect with future bids. We're currently being seen as pushovers, which we need to nip in the bud ASAP
Grimes - West Ham on 11:05 - Oct 9 with 1009 viewsswan65split

Agents ........
Grimes - West Ham on 11:05 - Oct 9 with 1015 viewsKGriz16

Grimes - West Ham on 10:48 - Oct 9 by MartinSwan

What're you on about still talking to Spurs? Where have you got that?
Grimes - West Ham on 11:14 - Oct 9 with 1013 viewsMartinSwan

Grimes - West Ham on 11:05 - Oct 9 by KGriz16

What're you on about still talking to Spurs? Where have you got that?

"A recruitment source has told Football Insider that Tottenham are now ready to table an offer for Rodon of around £13million after being give hope of a potential deal."

That's from today, so lets see. Why do you think we arent talking to Spurs?

Winter seems very keen to bend over and get Sh@fted.
Grimes - West Ham on 11:29 - Oct 9 with 999 viewsjasper_T

Grimes - West Ham on 11:14 - Oct 9 by MartinSwan

"A recruitment source has told Football Insider that Tottenham are now ready to table an offer for Rodon of around £13million after being give hope of a potential deal."

They've nearly doubled their initial bid then. Yeah, we're pushovers innit. Flogging everything not nailed down.
Login to get fewer ads

Grimes - West Ham on 11:37 - Oct 9 with 996 viewsMartinSwan

Grimes - West Ham on 11:29 - Oct 9 by jasper_T

They've nearly doubled their initial bid then. Yeah, we're pushovers innit. Flogging everything not nailed down.

Probably by including CCV.

Anyway doubling a bid that is 1/3 of what Joe is worth, still only gets you to 2/3rds of what he is worth.

When it gets over £20m I'll give Winter the credit. Until then yes he is a pushover, as he shouldnt be still talking to them.

Thats why we will get another low bid this time for Matt from West Ham.

We have shown how weak we are at negotiating and lots of club will want to get in on the action.
Grimes - West Ham on 11:55 - Oct 9 with 978 viewsjasper_T

Grimes - West Ham on 11:37 - Oct 9 by MartinSwan

Anyway doubling a bid that is 1/3 of what Joe is worth, still only gets you to 2/3rds of what he is worth.

When it gets over £20m I'll give Winter the credit. Until then yes he is a pushover, as he shouldnt be still talking to them.

We have shown how weak we are at negotiating and lots of club will want to get in on the action.

Fans of some clubs complain when they sell players on the cheap, ours complain when we get low bids.
Grimes - West Ham on 12:19 - Oct 9 with 958 viewsKGriz16

Grimes - West Ham on 11:14 - Oct 9 by MartinSwan

Where does it say that we're talking to them? They've put in a second bid? We've not accepted or rejected it?

Shafted? The bloke has only been in power under 3 months and we got more than enough for a player who doesn't feature (Peterson). Ultimately, he knows more about the finances and running the football club more than any of us.
Grimes - West Ham on 12:35 - Oct 9 with 944 viewsMartinSwan

Grimes - West Ham on 12:19 - Oct 9 by KGriz16

Where does it say that we're talking to them? They've put in a second bid? We've not accepted or rejected it?

Shafted? The bloke has only been in power under 3 months and we got more than enough for a player who doesn't feature (Peterson). Ultimately, he knows more about the finances and running the football club more than any of us.

However he doesnt know more about negotiating, which is the problem at the moment.
Grimes - West Ham on 12:35 - Oct 9 with 944 viewsVincent_Vega

I wouldn't even be sure of that!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Grimes - West Ham on 14:52 - Oct 9 with 876 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea have to wheel and deal and there is no point in an academy if Brandon Cooper has no place to play next season. So far the signings look good with Coopers judgement being markedly better than Potter's in recrutment. Peterson was disppointing but he seemed a good character who was desperate to play like he should be. Compare that to Narsingh.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Grimes - West Ham on 18:17 - Oct 9 with 777 viewsAndyconky

You say don't talk to them until we get to 20 million but how do you do that without negotiating in the first place?

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Grimes - West Ham on 18:30 - Oct 9 with 767 viewsNortbankboy

Grimes - West Ham on 18:17 - Oct 9 by Andyconky

You say don't talk to them until we get to 20 million but how do you do that without negotiating in the first place?

When the players wants to go,that's not much a club can do about it
Grimes - West Ham on 20:00 - Oct 9 with 725 viewsAndyCole

Grimes - West Ham on 11:37 - Oct 9 by MartinSwan

Be good to know what the 20m is based on. His worth is what folk are prepared to pay, and Spurs are slowly revealing what they're prepared to pay. Any other suitors, to reveal market value ?

The trouble we have is that the Levy/Birch axis is as tough as it gets for us. Winter is not in that league. It's Champions League vs League 1, at best. He may be making a decent fist of it as far as we know. (Pretty sure Birch will have been involved in his own succession planning, and Winter will have been lined up).

Time will tell, and I wouldn't write off our Winter just yet.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Grimes - West Ham on 22:57 - Oct 9 with 669 viewsCatullus

Grimes - West Ham on 11:55 - Oct 9 by jasper_T

Fans of some clubs complain when they sell players on the cheap, ours complain when we get low bids.

Hang on though, if we accept a low bid then we've sold a player on the cheap, so what's your point?

Is it that football fans are never happy?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Grimes - West Ham on 23:12 - Oct 9 with 664 viewsChief

Grimes - West Ham on 11:55 - Oct 9 by jasper_T

Don't you think there's a sense that we may have brought that on ourselves a bit?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Grimes - West Ham on 23:27 - Oct 9 with 653 viewsjasper_T

Grimes - West Ham on 22:57 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Hang on though, if we accept a low bid then we've sold a player on the cheap, so what's your point?

Is it that football fans are never happy?

We've not accepted a bid, that's the point. Our fans want to believe the worst so every rumour and enquiry is as if the sky is falling. The fact that we got good money for the last two stars we sold is conveniently ignored. It must be another firesale, innit.
Grimes - West Ham on 09:28 - Oct 10 with 587 viewsNeath_Jack

Grimes - West Ham on 23:27 - Oct 9 by jasper_T

We've not accepted a bid, that's the point. Our fans want to believe the worst so every rumour and enquiry is as if the sky is falling. The fact that we got good money for the last two stars we sold is conveniently ignored. It must be another firesale, innit.

Spot on.

Joe is only worth what someone is prepared to pay, and he would jump at the chance to move to a club like Spurs, irrespective of what they offer our club.

Had to laugh when a poster said they know more about negotiating a price for a player than Winter does.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Grimes - West Ham on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 581 viewsDr_Winston

Grimes - West Ham on 23:27 - Oct 9 by jasper_T

Plus the hardball game they played over Sigurdsson. Difficult to envisage Jenkins holding out for £45m.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Grimes - West Ham on 09:55 - Oct 10 with 575 viewsFireboy2

Grimes - West Ham on 12:19 - Oct 9 by KGriz16

Well he doesnt like to speak face to face to the manager to tell him that he has sold one of his players behind his back, I wonder if he will do the same re rodon.
Grimes - West Ham on 10:03 - Oct 10 with 571 viewsonehunglow

Well,I for one won't be laughing if we sell a diamond like Rodon for a price in a fire sale. e've got form for giving players away on the cheap and buying garbage that we lose money on.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Grimes - West Ham on 10:43 - Oct 10 with 558 viewsNeath_Jack

Grimes - West Ham on 10:03 - Oct 10 by onehunglow

Well,I for one won't be laughing if we sell a diamond like Rodon for a price in a fire sale. e've got form for giving players away on the cheap and buying garbage that we lose money on.

Learn what a fire sale is, you're going to get angry otherwise.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024