Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local lockdown rule breakers 19:08 - Oct 9 with 1851 viewsCountyJim

Just a question for everyone I've tried Google can't find anything so here goes we couldn't go on holiday this week because we did the right thing and didn't travel to airport because its a non essential journey

But I know of at least two families that have gone to Bristol airport in last fortnight and few on holidays and broken local lockdowns why aren't local police asking Bristol police or airport to stop those in Wales or area's in England

Anyway I can't find one thing on google that people have been fined

And are checks being done on people coming from countries on the blacklist to make sure they are isolating
Local lockdown rule breakers on 17:17 - Oct 10 with 532 viewsonehunglow

...As I was saying.We are so stupid,we are allowing this to happen and the vicious,racist,nasty gun toting Police watching as it happens.

Just wtf.

We can discuss this issue all day on here but out there is where we are losing it.And we really have lost it.

Have some guts Boris and have Mis Dick get her staff to rip into this shower of excuses

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Local lockdown rule breakers on 17:29 - Oct 10 with 521 viewstheloneranger

They're a lot tougher on Covid rule breakers in Indonesia!!I

"Coronavirus Indonesia: People caught without facemasks forced to dig graves and get into coffins."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-indonesia-people-caught-without-facemasks

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Local lockdown rule breakers on 17:48 - Oct 10 with 509 viewsonehunglow

That is ,in effect,what non mask wearers are doing here

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Local lockdown rule breakers on 18:00 - Oct 10 with 499 viewsFlashberryjack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 16:11 - Oct 10 by Neath_Jack

This forum was full of posters last week, moaning about the police being heavy handed with this same lot of protestors. It's a funny old world aye.

Were they ? I must have missed that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Local lockdown rule breakers on 18:02 - Oct 10 with 489 viewsFlashberryjack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 17:02 - Oct 10 by FieryJack

Corvid pandemic, you say?

Some serendipity there.

It's grimly amusing to note the similarity of the words covid and corvid (Latin term for members of the crow family) since many regard rooks and ravens as messengers of death.

I've never noticed an epidemic of crows where I live, but every spring there is an unpleasant multitude of greedy starlings squeaking in my yard 👍

Yeah! very droll.

Hello

Local lockdown rule breakers on 18:05 - Oct 10 with 482 viewsFieryJack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 18:00 - Oct 10 by Flashberryjack

Were they ? I must have missed that.

You did. It happened.

NJ was right the last time too - about the high profile a particular story was given by the BBC.
Local lockdown rule breakers on 18:19 - Oct 10 with 471 viewsFlashberryjack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 18:05 - Oct 10 by FieryJack

You did. It happened.

NJ was right the last time too - about the high profile a particular story was given by the BBC.

Where was that ?

Hello

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:44 - Oct 10 with 424 viewsScotia

I, absolutely genuinely, don't know of anyone sticking to most of the local lockdown regulations.

Big group of early twenties around a table in my old man's local earlier, my mate (icu anaesthetist) been surfing in Pembrokeshire, another mate (gp) met with a group in a soft play centre. I saw a few groups on wind street earlier.

I don't think it's making much difference really.
Login to get fewer ads

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:46 - Oct 10 with 421 viewsNeath_Jack

And it’s not a lockdown, it’s increased local restrictions.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024