Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 04:32 - Oct 11 with 7749 viewsDr_Parnassus

During a rally to show support for the President of the USA, one of the attendees has been shot dead.

ANTIFA celebrate and shout support for the shooting in the aftermath, one heard shouting “one less white supremacist” as he lay there dying. Not too dissimilar a scene and reaction to the murder of Jay Danielson in Portland.

If anyone wonders why I take exception to people labelling normal people “racist”, “nazis”, “white supremacists” and “fascists” without understanding the words, then this is the reason. It’s incredibly dangerous. This is identity politics which has often led to communist murders in the millions over such ideals.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:39 - Oct 11 with 3390 viewsmajorraglan

What is happening in The US at the moment is very sad and the celebrating of a death is disgraceful. There are good and bad on all sides of every political divide, you are right when you mention identity politics has led to millions of deaths, but its not just on the left side. In most cases the offenders are tyrants who hijack a political ideal to further their own interests.

Another thing that strikes me as being a poor show is this headline, which to me implies a peaceful law abiding protestor has been shot. From what is being reported on line the deceased was shot by a security guard employed by a TV station to protect its news crew covering left and right wing protests in Denver. A male who was attending the “Patriot Muster” has sprayed mace towards the security guard who has then shot the protestor. The security guard has been taken in to police custody and we will see what happens.
Why not “Patriot Muster protestor sprays Security Guard protecting News crew and is shot” but I suppose it doesn’t fit the narrative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:51 - Oct 11 with 3383 viewsCatullus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:39 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

What is happening in The US at the moment is very sad and the celebrating of a death is disgraceful. There are good and bad on all sides of every political divide, you are right when you mention identity politics has led to millions of deaths, but its not just on the left side. In most cases the offenders are tyrants who hijack a political ideal to further their own interests.

Another thing that strikes me as being a poor show is this headline, which to me implies a peaceful law abiding protestor has been shot. From what is being reported on line the deceased was shot by a security guard employed by a TV station to protect its news crew covering left and right wing protests in Denver. A male who was attending the “Patriot Muster” has sprayed mace towards the security guard who has then shot the protestor. The security guard has been taken in to police custody and we will see what happens.
Why not “Patriot Muster protestor sprays Security Guard protecting News crew and is shot” but I suppose it doesn’t fit the narrative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

I've made this point before, maybe not quite as well as you. The right support what the right says and criticises the left, the left.....well you get the picture.

Dr P has been very busy defending Trump, Biden supporters (or anti Trumpers) have been busy having a go back.
It's what you expect, it's politics. The middle ground across the world has become pretty vacant, eveything is getting polarised. Those of us who actually are somewhere in the middle stand around asking "WTF, seriously?" as we grow ever more annoyed at the stupidity of it all.
The headline to this post is fit for the Express, it's innacurate and misleading. It makes it sound like the shot man was killed by an anti Trump accolyte, not shot by a man defending himself, though to be fair it's a bit of an over reaction to use a bullet in return for mace.

The roundabout keeps on spinning eh.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:54 - Oct 11 with 3382 viewsJack_Kass

Can you keep your s**t to one thread?

Or even better take your race baiting to dedicated forums where enough like minded people get off on it, you'll have a much better time.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 11:46 - Oct 11 with 3353 viewsItchySphincter

It must be great to feel so superior that you have to constantly tell other people they don’t understand.

If someone isn’t keen on Trump it doesn’t automatically make them a Biden surpporter, a leftist, or a raging communist. Plenty of republicans don’t like Trump. It reminds me of a time that friend of mine sent me a load of PM’s on social media calling me the ‘c’ word because I’d shared a HIGNFY post taking the piss out of Boris. He also sent me a long message detailing all the reasons why Corbyn was bad. I hadn’t even mentioned Corbyn and wouldn’t have voted for either of the tw@ts.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 12:06 - Oct 11 with 3335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 11:46 - Oct 11 by ItchySphincter

It must be great to feel so superior that you have to constantly tell other people they don’t understand.

If someone isn’t keen on Trump it doesn’t automatically make them a Biden surpporter, a leftist, or a raging communist. Plenty of republicans don’t like Trump. It reminds me of a time that friend of mine sent me a load of PM’s on social media calling me the ‘c’ word because I’d shared a HIGNFY post taking the piss out of Boris. He also sent me a long message detailing all the reasons why Corbyn was bad. I hadn’t even mentioned Corbyn and wouldn’t have voted for either of the tw@ts.

You posters critisizing should spend a bit more time investigating.
Check this "security person's" background.
Check all the videos, he had already drawn the gun before the guy took out the mace and was goading him.
The so called security guy had racked the slide to put a round in the chamber as the guy fired the mace.
Now you tell us which one is defending himself, the guy with the gun already drawn or the guy who only has mace for self defence?
The shooter has been charged with 1st degree murder.

Here is some analysis with stills from the video.
https://twitter.com/itsLagniappe/
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 12:45 - Oct 11 with 3316 viewsJack_Kass

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 12:06 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Check all the videos, he had already drawn the gun before the guy took out the mace and was goading him.
The so called security guy had racked the slide to put a round in the chamber as the guy fired the mace.
Now you tell us which one is defending himself, the guy with the gun already drawn or the guy who only has mace for self defence?

Tell us about the 'stand your ground' law in Colorado

Tell us about 'Commonwealth v Chambers', 2017

Once digested, tell us how that relates to a man who has been shot, somehow managing to shrug that off momentarily, to spray someone with mace, before succumbing to his wounds.

Contribute something to the discussion, not 'analysis' from some crackpot twitter account.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:02 - Oct 11 with 3303 viewsNeath_Jack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:54 - Oct 11 by Jack_Kass

Or even better take your race baiting to dedicated forums where enough like minded people get off on it, you'll have a much better time.

I have suggested this to the forum owner in a couple of threads. It won’t happen though, same as it didn’t when Phil had it. More hits etc.

Awful forum to read as it is now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:54 - Oct 11 with 3282 viewsItchySphincter

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 12:06 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Did you quote me on purpose there? It seems you are replying to a different post than the one I made.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:54 - Oct 11 with 3280 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:54 - Oct 11 by Jack_Kass

Perfect example.

How has my post got anything to do with race? And if you somehow deem it does... why is my post race baiting.

This is the issue here, people are using terms they don’t understand in order to counter a point that makes them feel uncomfortable.

It really needs to stop. It’s dangerous.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:02 - Oct 11 with 3272 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:51 - Oct 11 by Catullus

I've made this point before, maybe not quite as well as you. The right support what the right says and criticises the left, the left.....well you get the picture.

Dr P has been very busy defending Trump, Biden supporters (or anti Trumpers) have been busy having a go back.
It's what you expect, it's politics. The middle ground across the world has become pretty vacant, eveything is getting polarised. Those of us who actually are somewhere in the middle stand around asking "WTF, seriously?" as we grow ever more annoyed at the stupidity of it all.
The headline to this post is fit for the Express, it's innacurate and misleading. It makes it sound like the shot man was killed by an anti Trump accolyte, not shot by a man defending himself, though to be fair it's a bit of an over reaction to use a bullet in return for mace.

The roundabout keeps on spinning eh.

That’s a bit of an oxymoron. “Defending” Trump and “having a go back” aren’t the same thing, one is defence and one is attack.. defence also comes as a response to attack.

Of course the right and the left will disagree. But the left have identity politics as a theme, the right or centre don’t, and it is this identity politics which leads to the attitudes where death is celebrated because they are labeled a fascist or racist when the words have become so distant from their actual meaning yet still carry the same distain.

The headline is not misleading or inaccurate - point out where it is either. A person supporting the President at that rally was shot dead at pretty much point blank range after he sprayed mace on someone pointing a gun at him.

It’s a very grim scenario that people are defending this simply because the murdered man supported the President. It’s almost seen as fair game. It’s terrifying, and it clearly makes people uncomfortable (as it should) because the political side they have aligned themselves with is becoming clearer and clearer every day.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 14:14]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:08 - Oct 11 with 3263 viewsDr_Parnassus

The man has been charged with first degree murder.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:52 - Oct 11 with 3228 viewsmajorraglan

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:08 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

The man has been charged with first degree murder.

The information has changed and the Court date is now 12.10. I don’t know how the US
Legal system works, but none of the stories are carrying a story about him the suspect being charged

[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 14:55]
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:11 - Oct 11 with 3209 viewsJack_Kass

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:52 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

The information has changed and the Court date is now 12.10. I don’t know how the US
Legal system works, but none of the stories are carrying a story about him the suspect being charged

[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 14:55]

In court and charged for a murder 7 hours before it happened.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 15:14]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:14 - Oct 11 with 3205 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:11 - Oct 11 by Jack_Kass

In court and charged for a murder 7 hours before it happened.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 15:14]

As I thought.

(Interesting edit).
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 15:23]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:25 - Oct 11 with 3187 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:54 - Oct 11 by ItchySphincter

Did you quote me on purpose there? It seems you are replying to a different post than the one I made.

Sorry, I was posting to the OP and all posters, not just you.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:25 - Oct 11 with 3187 viewsCatullus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:02 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s a bit of an oxymoron. “Defending” Trump and “having a go back” aren’t the same thing, one is defence and one is attack.. defence also comes as a response to attack.

Of course the right and the left will disagree. But the left have identity politics as a theme, the right or centre don’t, and it is this identity politics which leads to the attitudes where death is celebrated because they are labeled a fascist or racist when the words have become so distant from their actual meaning yet still carry the same distain.

The headline is not misleading or inaccurate - point out where it is either. A person supporting the President at that rally was shot dead at pretty much point blank range after he sprayed mace on someone pointing a gun at him.

It’s a very grim scenario that people are defending this simply because the murdered man supported the President. It’s almost seen as fair game. It’s terrifying, and it clearly makes people uncomfortable (as it should) because the political side they have aligned themselves with is becoming clearer and clearer every day.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 14:14]

It isn't an oxymoron to say you are defending Trump AND then having a go back at Biden supporters.
Or would it be an Oxymoron to say the Swans defended their goal then attacked the oppo goal?
The guy drew the gun first so why would the guy with the mace spray him? It's utter stupidity. If the guard felt threatened he may have been entitled to draw but still, if he shot without reasonable provocation it's a crime. I don't see getting maced as a reason to shoot. It seems to me that guard wasn't properly or even adequately trained, if he was trained at all.
As far as right wing identity politics go, Klu Klux Klan.

It was misleading because you put it in such a way as to have people thinking he was shot by a Biden supporter. You could have put "security guard shoots Trump supporter" which would have been accurate, you could even have put "security guard charged with murder after shooting Trump supporter" that you can't see the headline is possibly misleading shows unconcious bias on your part.
Your last paragraph, I take the point, there is a rise in violence against Trump supporters that too many on the left deem acceptable. It's not just the left though, is it? Whenever you see a white supremacist group, how often are they left wing? Look at this list of right wing, white supremacists,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_St

Then this list of right wing militia (there is crossover between the two)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Right-wing_militia_organizations_in_the_U

Apart from Redneck Revolt or ANTIFA, how many left wing militias are there?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:33 - Oct 11 with 3176 viewsDr_Parnassus

This woman has a picture of the man in question on the floor too, which I won’t post as it is horrifying. The man literally blew this guys head apart for his political views. Utterly sickening.

More is emerging of the murderers identity and affiliations too, he was part of the occupy Denver and occupy Wall Street protests. Colour me surprised.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:45 - Oct 11 with 3163 viewsJack_Kass

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:33 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

This woman has a picture of the man in question on the floor too, which I won’t post as it is horrifying. The man literally blew this guys head apart for his political views. Utterly sickening.

More is emerging of the murderers identity and affiliations too, he was part of the occupy Denver and occupy Wall Street protests. Colour me surprised.

'The man literally blew this guys head apart for his political views. Utterly sickening.'

You've let your guard slip big time on this one, retreat back into your hole.

Posting links that are proven to be false, and continued attempts at racial and political baiting, to serve what means is anyones guess, probably your own Narcissism

They were involved in an altercation, the guard tried to grapple the mace, the opposite party resisted, the chain of events escalated. It is now down to the state of Colorado to interpret the law.

NOTHING 'to do with blowing someones head apart for his political views', there is no way you can qualify that statement as anything other than provacative bulls**t.

READ

https://www.shouselaw.com/co/defense/legal-defenses/self-defense/#:~:text=Colora

Keith Haynes, end this!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 15:46]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:46 - Oct 11 with 3161 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:25 - Oct 11 by Catullus

It isn't an oxymoron to say you are defending Trump AND then having a go back at Biden supporters.
Or would it be an Oxymoron to say the Swans defended their goal then attacked the oppo goal?
The guy drew the gun first so why would the guy with the mace spray him? It's utter stupidity. If the guard felt threatened he may have been entitled to draw but still, if he shot without reasonable provocation it's a crime. I don't see getting maced as a reason to shoot. It seems to me that guard wasn't properly or even adequately trained, if he was trained at all.
As far as right wing identity politics go, Klu Klux Klan.

It was misleading because you put it in such a way as to have people thinking he was shot by a Biden supporter. You could have put "security guard shoots Trump supporter" which would have been accurate, you could even have put "security guard charged with murder after shooting Trump supporter" that you can't see the headline is possibly misleading shows unconcious bias on your part.
Your last paragraph, I take the point, there is a rise in violence against Trump supporters that too many on the left deem acceptable. It's not just the left though, is it? Whenever you see a white supremacist group, how often are they left wing? Look at this list of right wing, white supremacists,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_St

Then this list of right wing militia (there is crossover between the two)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Right-wing_militia_organizations_in_the_U

Apart from Redneck Revolt or ANTIFA, how many left wing militias are there?

That’s not what you said, you said I was “defending Trump” and then the anti Trump brigade would “have a go back”. You painted me as the instigator while suggesting I am defending someone... well in order to defend someone would need to attack. Hence the oxymoron.

It doesn’t matter if he was stupid or not, stupid people don’t deserve to be shot in the face at point blank range. The KKK, come on now, how many KKK members do you know? I think there are 3000 active members in the USA. Less than a cold windy league cup match against Hereford.

You have lost me here.

I didn’t mention Biden, or even allude to him. I had absolutely no idea what is political view was (although I could guess). Which part are you referring to?

“Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver” is the title. What are you objecting to? And where do you believe I have alluded him to being a Biden supporter?

“Whenever you see a white supremacist group”. That’s the point, I’ve never seen one and most (probably all) the people I know have never seen one. The fact you had to google to name a few says it all.

These people destroying homes and businesses, shooting police, throwing bombs and attacking and killing political opposition... these aren’t right wing people, you know that right?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:52 - Oct 11 with 3152 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 12:45 - Oct 11 by Jack_Kass

Tell us about the 'stand your ground' law in Colorado

Tell us about 'Commonwealth v Chambers', 2017

Once digested, tell us how that relates to a man who has been shot, somehow managing to shrug that off momentarily, to spray someone with mace, before succumbing to his wounds.

Contribute something to the discussion, not 'analysis' from some crackpot twitter account.

First of all "stand your ground law" comes under Self defense.
The law on self defense is
What is self-defense and defense of others in Colorado?

18-1-704 C.R.S. permits people to utilize force which they reasonably believe is required to protect themselves or others from an offense involving the implementation of physical force. Note that reacting with deadly physical force is legally justified only in the following three situations:

The victim reasonably believes non-deadly force is inadequate, and the victim has reasonable grounds to believe – and does believe – that he/she or another victim is in imminent danger of dying or being seriously injured; or
The victim reasonably believes non-deadly force is inadequate, and the aggressor is using – or reasonably appears about to be using – physical force while carrying out – or trying to carry out – burglary; or
The victim reasonably believes non-deadly force is inadequate, and the aggressor is carrying out – or reasonably appears about to be carrying out – a kidnapping, robbery, or sexual assault.

Note that physical force is not legally justified in either of the following three situations:

A person provokes the other person to use unlawful physical force and with the intent to bring about physical injury or death to another person; or
A person is the initial aggressor (however, initial aggressors can legally use physical force if they with withdraw from the fight, convey their intent to withdraw, but the other person persists in using – or threatening to use – illegal physical force); or
Any physical force is from an unauthorized “combat by agreement”, such as a rumble or gang fight

So a so called armed guard decided that the approaching person was threatening and "that he/she or another victim is in imminent danger of dying or being seriously injured".
He drew his gun and loaded a round and the victim used mace in self defense.
It is clear from the Main phot in the newspaper that the gaurd fired as the mace came towards him, you can actually see the shell casing leaving the automatic pistol as the mace sorrounds him.

So the was not shot and shrugged off the wound, the self defense aspect is that the gaurd had already drawn his weapon and put a round in the chamber.

As to the second link it does not apply in any way.

I contributed something to the discussion, still photos from a twitter account clearly showing the same as the main photo in the papers.
You can call the twitter user a crackpot if you like, but he had gone to the trouble of looking at the details.
Like for instance the tattoo on the guards rist.
Further investigation reveal that the guard is actually an old time activist from the

There is also video evidence of the victim being remonstrated with by a Antifa/BLM supporter and that is why he had the mace seconds before he was shot dead by the guard.
There are many witnesses, I am sure the outcome will be interesting unless like in many other cases a Democrat DA gets involved and commutes the charges.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:52 - Oct 11 with 3151 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:45 - Oct 11 by Jack_Kass

'The man literally blew this guys head apart for his political views. Utterly sickening.'

You've let your guard slip big time on this one, retreat back into your hole.

Posting links that are proven to be false, and continued attempts at racial and political baiting, to serve what means is anyones guess, probably your own Narcissism

They were involved in an altercation, the guard tried to grapple the mace, the opposite party resisted, the chain of events escalated. It is now down to the state of Colorado to interpret the law.

NOTHING 'to do with blowing someones head apart for his political views', there is no way you can qualify that statement as anything other than provacative bulls**t.

READ

https://www.shouselaw.com/co/defense/legal-defenses/self-defense/#:~:text=Colora

Keith Haynes, end this!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 15:46]

You are using a term you don’t understand again. What is racial or race baiting in a situation where a white man shoots another white man? You are talking nonsense.

Nothing I have said is false. I have seen the whole video from several angles. The group is being rounded upon by a few people screaming “mace me!”, “mace me!” as the man drew his mace as they were becoming increasingly threatening.

The shooter walks up to the man to grab his mace to which he handed him off. He drew his gun and pointed at him and the guy maced him. He then shot him in the face at point blank range.

There were rounding on the group because of their opposite political affiliations, that’s clear. The murderer is a staunch Bernie Sanders supporter and has been at several “occupy” protests. Or do you think they were in an altercation because they didn’t like his hair?

This may make you uncomfortable because you identify with these people, but good, it should make you uncomfortable.

Crying to Keith because you don’t want to hear the goings on by these domestic terrorists in America isn’t going to stop people discussing them. As inconvenient as that is I’m sure. Sorry.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:00 - Oct 11 with 3139 viewsDr_Parnassus

But I really would like to know why my accurate heading suggests the murderer was a Biden supporter.

That’s one of the most bizarre things in this thread along with Jack_Kass’ meltdown.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:16 - Oct 11 with 3113 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:52 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

First of all "stand your ground law" comes under Self defense.
The law on self defense is
What is self-defense and defense of others in Colorado?

18-1-704 C.R.S. permits people to utilize force which they reasonably believe is required to protect themselves or others from an offense involving the implementation of physical force. Note that reacting with deadly physical force is legally justified only in the following three situations:

The victim reasonably believes non-deadly force is inadequate, and the victim has reasonable grounds to believe – and does believe – that he/she or another victim is in imminent danger of dying or being seriously injured; or
The victim reasonably believes non-deadly force is inadequate, and the aggressor is using – or reasonably appears about to be using – physical force while carrying out – or trying to carry out – burglary; or
The victim reasonably believes non-deadly force is inadequate, and the aggressor is carrying out – or reasonably appears about to be carrying out – a kidnapping, robbery, or sexual assault.

Note that physical force is not legally justified in either of the following three situations:

A person provokes the other person to use unlawful physical force and with the intent to bring about physical injury or death to another person; or
A person is the initial aggressor (however, initial aggressors can legally use physical force if they with withdraw from the fight, convey their intent to withdraw, but the other person persists in using – or threatening to use – illegal physical force); or
Any physical force is from an unauthorized “combat by agreement”, such as a rumble or gang fight

So a so called armed guard decided that the approaching person was threatening and "that he/she or another victim is in imminent danger of dying or being seriously injured".
He drew his gun and loaded a round and the victim used mace in self defense.
It is clear from the Main phot in the newspaper that the gaurd fired as the mace came towards him, you can actually see the shell casing leaving the automatic pistol as the mace sorrounds him.

So the was not shot and shrugged off the wound, the self defense aspect is that the gaurd had already drawn his weapon and put a round in the chamber.

As to the second link it does not apply in any way.

I contributed something to the discussion, still photos from a twitter account clearly showing the same as the main photo in the papers.
You can call the twitter user a crackpot if you like, but he had gone to the trouble of looking at the details.
Like for instance the tattoo on the guards rist.
Further investigation reveal that the guard is actually an old time activist from the

There is also video evidence of the victim being remonstrated with by a Antifa/BLM supporter and that is why he had the mace seconds before he was shot dead by the guard.
There are many witnesses, I am sure the outcome will be interesting unless like in many other cases a Democrat DA gets involved and commutes the charges.

The distance between them is key.

The murderer simply had to back away to avoid contact with the mace that was used due to him pointing a weapon at the guy.

He will be going down for life, no question.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:20 - Oct 11 with 3110 viewsmajorraglan

The attached link shows a picture of a person whom I presumed is the deceased engaged in some kind of altercation with the guard. I appreciate it’s a “snapshot” in time and may not be a reflection of what happened, but the security guards hands are empty while the deceased’s contain what appears to be a container which from other pictures I have seen could be mace.

https://queenscitizen.ca/2020/10/10/the-suspect-in-the-shooting-in-denver-was-id
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:25 - Oct 11 with 3102 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:20 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

The attached link shows a picture of a person whom I presumed is the deceased engaged in some kind of altercation with the guard. I appreciate it’s a “snapshot” in time and may not be a reflection of what happened, but the security guards hands are empty while the deceased’s contain what appears to be a container which from other pictures I have seen could be mace.

https://queenscitizen.ca/2020/10/10/the-suspect-in-the-shooting-in-denver-was-id

Read my post.

And I quote...

“Nothing I have said is false. I have seen the whole video from several angles. The group is being rounded upon by a few people screaming “mace me!”, “mace me!” as the man drew his mace as they were becoming increasingly threatening.

The shooter walks up to the man to grab his mace to which he handed him off. He drew his gun and pointed at him and the guy sprayed mace in his direction. He then shot him in the face at point blank range.”

In that still you posted you can still see his hand trying to grab his mace off him. Hence why he was palmed away.

The amount of people desperate to defend this man is frightening. Again much of the left put politics above human life. This media driven hate has turned normal people into absolute psychopaths.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 16:27]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024