Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. 10:08 - Oct 16 with 14521 viewsKeithHaynes

Standing firm on their 18 million valuation.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up on 10:09 - Oct 16 with 4435 viewsonehunglow

Good. 18m still very good deal for Spurs.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up on 10:10 - Oct 16 with 4435 views34dfgdf54

Fair play.

Hopefully Rodon won't be too upset, you'd imagine he wants the deal done but doesn't strike me as the type to cause a fuss.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:35 - Oct 16 with 4369 viewsonehunglow

I d be sorry to ee Rodon go by if its 18 ,then its not bad;not great as he will be a true great.He has the lot.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:38 - Oct 16 with 4366 viewsKeithHaynes

Close source to Levy states he won’t be bullied by Swansea.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:41 - Oct 16 with 4353 viewsonehunglow

Love that Keith.It would make a change

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:47 - Oct 16 with 4344 viewssP7qupUf

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:38 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Close source to Levy states he won’t be bullied by Swansea.

I know this is not PC these days but.... "They don't like it up them".
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:47 - Oct 16 with 4341 viewsKeithHaynes

New Spurs offer for Rodon on its way.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:48 - Oct 16 with 4333 viewsonehunglow

This is exciting tbh.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:49 - Oct 16 with 4329 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:48 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

This is exciting tbh.

This new site was built for days like these.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:52 - Oct 16 with 4318 viewsonehunglow

Here it comes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:54 - Oct 16 with 4309 views34dfgdf54

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:49 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

This new site was built for days like these.

Yeah this is what it's all about!
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 10:55 - Oct 16 with 4304 viewsonehunglow

I had set it aside to get Dear Prudence off pat. It'll have to wait then

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:08 - Oct 16 with 4285 viewsBadlands

If we are really linked to all the names I've seen today Ayew, Rodon and or Grimes are on the wy out.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:18 - Oct 16 with 4259 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:08 - Oct 16 by Badlands

If we are really linked to all the names I've seen today Ayew, Rodon and or Grimes are on the wy out.

Could be Rodon for sure.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:19 - Oct 16 with 4257 views34dfgdf54

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:08 - Oct 16 by Badlands

Rodon will 100% be off. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it isn't Spurs though. Money from this will more than fund these deals.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:29 - Oct 16 with 4240 viewsMartinSwan

No move for a replacement CB other than Latibeaudiere yet?

So hopefully loan back whatever deal is done. Come on Leicester put in a late bid and blow Levy out of the water.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:32 - Oct 16 with 4232 views34dfgdf54

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:29 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

No move for a replacement CB other than Latibeaudiere yet?

So hopefully loan back whatever deal is done. Come on Leicester put in a late bid and blow Levy out of the water.

Bidding for mystery one if Rodon goes according to Vincent.

I reckon nathaniel phillips from liverpool.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:36 - Oct 16 with 4215 viewsMartinSwan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:32 - Oct 16 by 34dfgdf54

Bidding for mystery one if Rodon goes according to Vincent.

I reckon nathaniel phillips from liverpool.

Nat Phillips is a very good CB, not sure we can afford him with only £10m offer from Spurs
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:43 - Oct 16 with 4191 viewsChief

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:36 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

Nat Phillips is a very good CB, not sure we can afford him with only £10m offer from Spurs

is that a joke!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:47 - Oct 16 with 4178 viewsjasper_T

I've only seen Phillips twice but he didn't look like much more than a big lump with delusions of being a classy ball-player either time. But the going rate for that sort of Englishman is £80m...
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:03 - Oct 16 with 4140 viewsMartinSwan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 11:43 - Oct 16 by Chief

is that a joke!?

Tricky to say exactly but the articles I have read suggest £8m plus addons. Some say £2m add ons some say £5m addons. In either case its way off.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:07 - Oct 16 with 4133 viewsMartinSwan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:03 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

Tricky to say exactly but the articles I have read suggest £8m plus addons. Some say £2m add ons some say £5m addons. In either case its way off.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/tottenham-transfer-rumours/joe-rodon-pers
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:11 - Oct 16 with 4127 viewsChief

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:03 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

No i mean us not affording the Liverpool Centre back

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:16 - Oct 16 with 4109 viewsKeithHaynes

David Ornstein reporting that Levy is making it clear Rodon will be on serious money if he joins spurs today. Psychological twists this afternoon.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:20 - Oct 16 with 4098 viewsNotLoyal

Trying to get in to Rodon head. He's a clever boy is Levy.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024