Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. 10:08 - Oct 16 with 14706 viewsKeithHaynes

Standing firm on their 18 million valuation.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 22:56 - Oct 26 with 871 viewsBadlands

Bennett for joe, no tears here. Bennett has slotted in well and his experience is a bonus.
Back 3 was looking good but is now good and calmer.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 23:35 - Oct 26 with 843 viewsjasper_T

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 23:35 - Oct 26 with 841 viewsonehunglow

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 22:51 - Oct 26 by Chief

I'm still struggling to buy into this notion that Rodon had to go to allow others in see because you can't count Bennett as he's a direct replacement. Manning seems a good signing but he's primarily a left back&our current left back is the player of the season so far. Latibeadiere omes as cheap back up. The Palmer signing made more sense after the MGW injury news but he's only a loan too.
Plus we failed to address what I think is still our main issue and that's having no striker with a track record at the club.

Striker was the priority.We've signed loads but not even got close to acquiring a balls out striker apart from Vic whom Steve doesn't seem to rate even though he brought him in on loan.

Bennett IS a good buy though and needs to be made captain NOW. He stands out . It's obvious-or should be.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 07:59 - Oct 27 with 754 views34dfgdf54

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 23:35 - Oct 26 by jasper_T

Does he act as Joe's agent? Winter said he had never met Joe personally but did meet his old man.

Anyways, proud moment for the family, good on them.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 11:07 - Oct 31 with 626 viewsDr_Winston

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 12:48 - Oct 23 by Whiterockin

People forget you will only get what someone is prepared to pay. If you say he is worth £20M and he does not go until we get it he would probably still be here. As a club could we be prepared to take the risk, without the sale I don't believe we would have been able to bring in who we did.

Confirmation of that here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54755030

What many thought was right. The club made the decision to sacrifice Rodon in order to bring in more depth throughout the squad. Thus far it seems that was the right call.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 11:41 - Oct 31 with 588 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 11:07 - Oct 31 by Dr_Winston

Confirmation of that here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54755030

What many thought was right. The club made the decision to sacrifice Rodon in order to bring in more depth throughout the squad. Thus far it seems that was the right call.

Thank you. Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 13:26 - Oct 31 with 540 viewsChief

Well forgive me if I'm still skeptical. It's a nice spin but under selling our biggest asset allowed us to bring in some frees loans and a guy who we could have had for nothing at end of season? (that's no slight on the players brought in themselves by the way)

It would have been more believable if we'd invested a chunk of it instead of less than one tenth of it.

Yes I know covid ayews wages and the other excuses trotted out but we've made more than enough from sales and parachutes over the past few years.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 14:06 - Oct 31 with 513 viewsCatullus

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 13:26 - Oct 31 by Chief

Well forgive me if I'm still skeptical. It's a nice spin but under selling our biggest asset allowed us to bring in some frees loans and a guy who we could have had for nothing at end of season? (that's no slight on the players brought in themselves by the way)

It would have been more believable if we'd invested a chunk of it instead of less than one tenth of it.

Yes I know covid ayews wages and the other excuses trotted out but we've made more than enough from sales and parachutes over the past few years.

You think we made enough this last few years, I reckon the next set of accounts will either prove or disprove that. They'll include McB's fee and we'll see if we are still lsing money or in profit.
I'd still prefer we signed a decent striker but if we can keep it going as we are AND make a profit this season it's all good. Even a small loss would be ok. Maybe we'll be able to bring in a striker in January? Depending on finances.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 14:58 - Oct 31 with 493 viewsChief

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 14:06 - Oct 31 by Catullus

You think we made enough this last few years, I reckon the next set of accounts will either prove or disprove that. They'll include McB's fee and we'll see if we are still lsing money or in profit.
I'd still prefer we signed a decent striker but if we can keep it going as we are AND make a profit this season it's all good. Even a small loss would be ok. Maybe we'll be able to bring in a striker in January? Depending on finances.

More likely we'll see another saleable asset like Grimes sold and it'll be spun we needed to.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024