Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. 10:08 - Oct 16 with 14771 viewsKeithHaynes

Standing firm on their 18 million valuation.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:32 - Oct 16 with 1808 viewsWhiterockin

Paul Gilmour
@skysportspaulg
£11m plus add ons is the fee for Joe Rodon to #thfc from Swansea. Awaiting news of the deal being officially ratified
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:32 - Oct 16 with 1807 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:29 - Oct 16 by AnotherJohn

Pretty depressing window as far as I can see, although I'm waiting for the smoke to clear to make a final judgement. I suppose recruiting a free agent outside the window might marginally improve things.

We only lost Joe, recruited some very decent players, I’m positive, the loss of Rodon I understand but couldn’t turn down the money.

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:35 - Oct 16 with 1754 views34dfgdf54

£11m a complete disgrace
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:39 - Oct 16 with 1693 viewsAnotherJohn

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:32 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

We only lost Joe, recruited some very decent players, I’m positive, the loss of Rodon I understand but couldn’t turn down the money.

Maybe I'm a dreamer, but deals like this show how mistaken certain posters were at the time of our relegation when they said we could use time in the Championship to develop our youth players and re-group. Basically if anybody develops to anywhere near the standard we'd need if we went up they get sold, not necessarily for mega bucks either.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 17:41]
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:40 - Oct 16 with 1670 viewsjasper_T

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:35 - Oct 16 by 34dfgdf54

£11m a complete disgrace

They've bent us over on this one. A bunch of average players in doesn't make it any better.

Cooper will be happy to have more of his boys around, though.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:40 - Oct 16 with 1663 viewsChief

11mill is rubbish

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:41 - Oct 16 with 1658 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:35 - Oct 16 by 34dfgdf54

£11m a complete disgrace

Nothing is certain, I’ve heard 11,12, 13 and 15 million with add ons.
Nightmare 😂

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:41 - Oct 16 with 1641 viewsMartinSwan

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:32 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

I have to disagree. Selling your prize asset for about half his worth (remember we wanted £18m-£20m and Joe loaned back to us for the remainder of the season) cannot be accurately described as anything other than an unmitigated disaster.

The assembly of a squad by Steve and Andy for virtually no money and with excessive numbers of loans doesn't compensate, even come close. The club could have been £10m better off and that would help us assemble a squad.

Its pointless pretending our negotiators just aren't up to it. Thank God we had no other offers, or we would have given away even more valuable assets.

I hope the paperwork is too late or not adequate and the deal falls through.
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:42 - Oct 16 with 1618 viewsThornburyswan

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:41 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Nothing is certain, I’ve heard 11,12, 13 and 15 million with add ons.
Nightmare 😂

Yeh they will want to carry on the Levy big balls image & we will want to claim we got a great deal.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 17:43 - Oct 16 with 1611 viewsLandore_Jack

We have been mugged.

#backtojack

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 17:47 - Oct 16 with 1556 viewsNortbankboy

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 17:43 - Oct 16 by Landore_Jack

We have been mugged.

I think we have done a good bit of business today
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 17:51 - Oct 16 with 1522 viewstrampie

From reports I think Spurs have had him cheap (unfortunately for us), whether Rodon will be a good buy for them might depend on him not being plagued by injuries, that is a concern for them as he has been injury prone for one so young.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:04 - Oct 16 with 1405 viewsTreforys_Jack

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 17:51 - Oct 16 by trampie

From reports I think Spurs have had him cheap (unfortunately for us), whether Rodon will be a good buy for them might depend on him not being plagued by injuries, that is a concern for them as he has been injury prone for one so young.

This ! At a bit of a crossroads is Joe, could become a really top class player as he has all the potential but could equally slide into obscurity.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:07 - Oct 16 with 1378 viewsTenbySwan

Robbed
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:10 - Oct 16 with 1346 viewshobo

If £11m is true then Winter has to go. Absolutely shocking.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:11 - Oct 16 with 1337 viewsNortbankboy

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:07 - Oct 16 by TenbySwan

Robbed

£12 mill for a player who has not played a premiership game is a gamble.
But good luck to joe
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:13 - Oct 16 with 1324 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:10 - Oct 16 by hobo

If £11m is true then Winter has to go. Absolutely shocking.

Lets just hope Spurs win the league this season and the Champions League next, with Joe playing every game.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:16 - Oct 16 with 1297 viewsonehunglow

We have not signed what we needed.A full on striker in the mould of Charlie Austin.

We have absolutely been mugged over Rodon.

Levy is a snake ,one of life s chancers and one whom you have to front up against. Rodon will be worth upwards of 35m before very long and yet more profit for spurs whom I detest .We will never ever learn . We have flogged the family silver and the contents of the loft.

We be signed unremarkable players so quite why people are so sanguine beats the hell out of me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:23 - Oct 16 with 1237 viewsjack_lord

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:16 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

We have not signed what we needed.A full on striker in the mould of Charlie Austin.

We have absolutely been mugged over Rodon.

Levy is a snake ,one of life s chancers and one whom you have to front up against. Rodon will be worth upwards of 35m before very long and yet more profit for spurs whom I detest .We will never ever learn . We have flogged the family silver and the contents of the loft.

We be signed unremarkable players so quite why people are so sanguine beats the hell out of me.

I agree. Perhaps our own lad Cullen may be brought on to the pitch to score goals but I would have hoped to get a someone of that ilk. I would like to think Borini may be on his way in.
Maybe there are add on's which make the deal more palatable for Joe but we are a championship club and Rodon is Welsh. All Levy had to do was wave those notes in front of Joe's face and he was made for life and that is the way the cookie crumbles if there were no other real suitors.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:36 - Oct 16 with 1156 viewsWhiterockin

BREAKING NEWS

Spurs have got their man...

Swansea City defender Joe Rodon has completed a move to Tottenham for an undisclosed fee.

The Welsh international has signed a contract until 2025 and will wear the number 14 shirt.

We understand the fee is an initial £11m, rising to a potential £15m.
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:36 - Oct 16 with 1151 viewsonehunglow

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:23 - Oct 16 by jack_lord

I agree. Perhaps our own lad Cullen may be brought on to the pitch to score goals but I would have hoped to get a someone of that ilk. I would like to think Borini may be on his way in.
Maybe there are add on's which make the deal more palatable for Joe but we are a championship club and Rodon is Welsh. All Levy had to do was wave those notes in front of Joe's face and he was made for life and that is the way the cookie crumbles if there were no other real suitors.

There would have been I’m sure other suitors.To have flogged him as we did shows desperation and Birch has a big hand in this.

Be lucky and stay safe Jase

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:41 - Oct 16 with 1108 viewsWhiterockin

Official

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/joe-rodon-completes-move-tottenham-hotspur
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:48 - Oct 16 with 1062 viewsMartinSwan

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:13 - Oct 16 by Whiterockin

Lets just hope Spurs win the league this season and the Champions League next, with Joe playing every game.

If those 3 things happens we might qualify for £1m of the potential addons
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 19:17 - Oct 16 with 909 viewshobo

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 18:36 - Oct 16 by Whiterockin

BREAKING NEWS

Spurs have got their man...

Swansea City defender Joe Rodon has completed a move to Tottenham for an undisclosed fee.

The Welsh international has signed a contract until 2025 and will wear the number 14 shirt.

We understand the fee is an initial £11m, rising to a potential £15m.

wow and even with addons they only go up to 15m?! What an awful deal
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. on 19:20 - Oct 16 with 888 viewsonehunglow

Whoever negotiated this pitiful deal ,if an Arab,would stave ,as haggling is part of Middle Eastern business life, as it is Jewish, and Levy has shown the art here of making a schuck of people-us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024