Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt 10:57 - Oct 16 with 1168 viewsKeithHaynes

1.35 million loan deal 80% of 21k a week salary.
I think we are playing our cards well so far.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 11:11 - Oct 16 with 1131 views34dfgdf54

Sorry misread tweet
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 11:12]
Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 12:56 - Oct 16 with 1019 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff cutting costs one minute then going all in for Wilson the next. Strange times .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 14:34 - Oct 16 with 914 viewspencoedjack

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 12:56 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Cardiff cutting costs one minute then going all in for Wilson the next. Strange times .

They haven't paid yet Bryn
Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 14:35 - Oct 16 with 910 viewsWhiterockin

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 14:34 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

They never do.
Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 15:51 - Oct 16 with 825 viewsSlugster664

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 14:34 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

STID

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 15:57 - Oct 16 with 811 viewsChief

they're signing Benkovic as well now.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 16:47 - Oct 16 with 731 viewsowainglyndwr

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 15:57 - Oct 16 by Chief

they're signing Benkovic as well now.

Apparently the Media are slating The Turds , saying how much they are struggling financially then spending stupid money on a loan deal.
You'd pick up a far better player abroad on a permanent deal for that kind of money
Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 22:21 - Oct 16 with 612 viewsChubz

Quite surprised that a player of this ilk fits in with their style/team? I guess he's been signed in case any under-hit balls accidentally land in midfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 23:36 - Oct 16 with 581 viewsKeithHaynes

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 22:21 - Oct 16 by Chubz

Quite surprised that a player of this ilk fits in with their style/team? I guess he's been signed in case any under-hit balls accidentally land in midfield.

Poor advisors, great shame.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 09:33 - Oct 17 with 485 viewsthornabyswan

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 15:51 - Oct 16 by Slugster664

They shouldn't be allowed to sign anyone till they pay what they owe.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 09:36 - Oct 17 with 482 viewsthornabyswan

Not surprised we didn’t go in for Wilson full pelt on 22:21 - Oct 16 by Chubz

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024