Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Lockdown 08:14 - Oct 18 with 2765 viewsbuilthjack

23rd Oct - 9th Nov.
Get the bog roll in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

National Lockdown on 09:25 - Oct 18 with 924 viewsGwyn737

Where’ve you got this from, Builth? Wales or UK?
National Lockdown on 09:34 - Oct 18 with 919 viewsHighjack

I don’t understand this obsession with bog roll. One packet lasts me months. How much do people shit?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

National Lockdown on 09:43 - Oct 18 with 910 viewsFireboy2

National Lockdown on 09:34 - Oct 18 by Highjack

I don’t understand this obsession with bog roll. One packet lasts me months. How much do people shit?

I take it you dont have kids in your gaff anymore HJ.
National Lockdown on 10:46 - Oct 18 with 884 viewsHighjack

National Lockdown on 09:43 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

I take it you dont have kids in your gaff anymore HJ.

Why on earth would I have kids in my house?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

National Lockdown on 11:14 - Oct 18 with 859 viewschad

Perhaps more the consistency than the frequency. Teflon gliders no problem.
National Lockdown on 11:15 - Oct 18 with 858 viewsHighjack

National Lockdown on 11:14 - Oct 18 by chad

I literally only use one sheet. One wipe up, one down and one to polish.

National Lockdown on 11:21 - Oct 18 with 847 viewsGlossolalia

National Lockdown on 09:25 - Oct 18 by Gwyn737

Where’ve you got this from, Builth? Wales or UK?

Letters have been sent to business owners. The OP's dates are correct. My mate showed me his letter. Also details the closure of hospitality and non-essential shops, but doesn't mention gyms.
Drakeford has preempted this really, calling it a 'stay-at-home' circuit break, or whatever euphemism they are using now for 'lockdown'.
From my perspective, it's an irritant, especially with my gym and training, which is this only tangible progress I'm making. But 17 days isn't too long and will ensure we get to the new year without another one of these 'breakers'. I guess this also allows the return of students home for Christmas, etc, or at least gives them a justification.
I also predict that come new year, we will be told how we've all had a largely restriction-free festive period and now that January is pants anyway, here come a raft of restrictions.

I hope I'm wrong but this seems the politically-plausible route.
National Lockdown on 11:37 - Oct 18 with 831 viewsGwyn737

National Lockdown on 11:21 - Oct 18 by Glossolalia

Letters have been sent to business owners. The OP's dates are correct. My mate showed me his letter. Also details the closure of hospitality and non-essential shops, but doesn't mention gyms.
Drakeford has preempted this really, calling it a 'stay-at-home' circuit break, or whatever euphemism they are using now for 'lockdown'.
From my perspective, it's an irritant, especially with my gym and training, which is this only tangible progress I'm making. But 17 days isn't too long and will ensure we get to the new year without another one of these 'breakers'. I guess this also allows the return of students home for Christmas, etc, or at least gives them a justification.
I also predict that come new year, we will be told how we've all had a largely restriction-free festive period and now that January is pants anyway, here come a raft of restrictions.

Wales or UK?

Anything about schools? I’ve seen nowt (yet).
Login to get fewer ads

National Lockdown on 11:40 - Oct 18 with 829 viewsbuilthjack

National Lockdown on 11:37 - Oct 18 by Gwyn737

Wales or UK?

Primary schools will stay open.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

National Lockdown on 11:42 - Oct 18 with 824 viewsGwyn737

National Lockdown on 11:40 - Oct 18 by builthjack

Primary schools will stay open.

Just read up around it and it seems it’s just Wales is the suggestion.
National Lockdown on 11:43 - Oct 18 with 824 viewsbuilthjack

Also get a shed load of bog roll in for January and February.

National Lockdown on 12:14 - Oct 18 with 804 viewsraynor94

100% with you on this one baffling, it's the one thing we are never going to go short of.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

National Lockdown on 12:15 - Oct 18 with 806 viewsGlossolalia

National Lockdown on 11:37 - Oct 18 by Gwyn737

Wales or UK?

This is for Wales, at a national level. This coincides with the half term break and schools, I believe will go back on Nov 2nd. This doesn't make much sense to me. Never do I see, in these times, crowds as unruly and large as those coming from school gates at 3pm. Masks askew, absent or hanging off one ear. And I don't blame them; they are children. But to suggest a national lockdown as effective whilst children go to school for a part of it, is illogical.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 12:16]
National Lockdown on 12:24 - Oct 18 with 792 viewsAndy1300

This won’t be the last, they will use these for months, on and off.

It won’t solve anything though, it will only kick the can further down the road.

Number 1 team in Wales

National Lockdown on 14:12 - Oct 18 with 764 viewsHighjack

People must be shitting constantly to be using up this much bog roll. I don’t understand how it can be physically possible for one nation to need so much bog roll.

National Lockdown on 14:15 - Oct 18 with 759 viewsNeath_Jack

It's lucky they're spending £30m to double production at the Bridgend Paper Mills.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

National Lockdown on 14:29 - Oct 18 with 746 viewsHighjack

I’ve just researched this important issue. The majority of people shit once or maybe twice a day. An average toilet roll contains 1000 sheets. So if we assume the average person shits 10 times a week and uses three sheets at a time that’s 30 sheets a week. That toilet roll should last just over eight months if just one person is using it. For a family of four it should last two months. Yet you see people loading up their trolleys with numerous 24 packs which would last any normal shitter years or even decades.

There is a shitting epidemic going on in this country and someone needs to do something about it.

National Lockdown on 14:38 - Oct 18 with 735 viewsHighjack

And of course you have to factor in the fact that many people don’t do all of their shitting at home. There are lots of people who save it up to do it at work so they can use free toilet paper and get paid whilst doing their shit.

National Lockdown on 14:38 - Oct 18 with 733 viewsNeath_Jack

National Lockdown on 14:29 - Oct 18 by Highjack

I’ve just researched this important issue. The majority of people shit once or maybe twice a day. An average toilet roll contains 1000 sheets. So if we assume the average person shits 10 times a week and uses three sheets at a time that’s 30 sheets a week. That toilet roll should last just over eight months if just one person is using it. For a family of four it should last two months. Yet you see people loading up their trolleys with numerous 24 packs which would last any normal shitter years or even decades.

There is a shitting epidemic going on in this country and someone needs to do something about it.

Three sheets at a time? You mean three squares?

You are not allowing for folding over or bulk wiping.

Got to be closer to 10 squares.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

National Lockdown on 15:45 - Oct 18 with 713 viewsHighjack

National Lockdown on 14:38 - Oct 18 by Neath_Jack

Three sheets at a time? You mean three squares?

You are not allowing for folding over or bulk wiping.

Got to be closer to 10 squares.

Folding? Bulk wiping? What is this new devilry?

National Lockdown on 15:48 - Oct 18 with 711 viewsHighjack

It’s no wonder the rainforests are being decimated with you monsters going through bog roll like you do willy nilly.

National Lockdown on 16:33 - Oct 18 with 688 viewsbuilthjack

National Lockdown on 14:29 - Oct 18 by Highjack

You have it all wrong. Most bog roll is only 240 - 280 sheets per roll.
3 sheets at a time? I am a big pooer and use about 30. No skid marks on my pants.

National Lockdown on 17:00 - Oct 18 with 675 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 11:15 - Oct 18 by Highjack

I literally only use one sheet. One wipe up, one down and one to polish.

Lucky you! Pretty much 30-60 minds after food I'm there. IBS is a pain in the bum.

PS you can't polish

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

National Lockdown on 17:18 - Oct 18 with 662 viewsDJack

National Lockdown on 11:14 - Oct 18 by chad

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

National Lockdown on 17:20 - Oct 18 with 660 viewsDJack

National Lockdown on 17:00 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Lucky you! Pretty much 30-60 minds after food I'm there. IBS is a pain in the bum.

PS you can't polish

He polishes his rocket...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024