Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. 23:33 - Oct 22 with 19853 viewsHighjack

Dr Drakeford and his cronies have really set the bar high on the incompetence stakes on this one.

They have announced tonight that retailers will only be allowed to sell “essential goods” during the 17 day lockdown but they are unable to say what counts as essential or non essential. At the time of writing this there is just over 18 hours to go until these rules come into force. The predictable result is that the entire population of Wales will rush out in the short time that is left and ravage the shelves of anything and everything that could potentially count as non essential. Meanwhile retailers are completely in the dark with just a few hours to go they are blissfully unaware of what they will or won’t be allowed to sell or whether they’ll be allowed to stay open at all.

Absolute idiocy from dippy Drakeford and this cabal of insidiously irrational imbeciles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-54648194

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:50 - Oct 23 with 929 viewsScotia

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 16:38 - Oct 23 by Highjack

Case in point: England implements three tier system. Two weeks later Scotland implements five tier system. Pointless.

It's a matter of time before we introduce a four tier system and Northern Ireland a 6 tier system. It's pathetic and nothing more than political point scoring.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:58 - Oct 23 with 914 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Marky

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:00 - Oct 23 with 910 viewsNeath_Jack

They've really f*cked this one up in fairness to them.

If it wasn't so serious, it would be hilarious.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:01 - Oct 23 with 909 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 13:15 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Please point to where I said we had nearly got rid.

No it is not true.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 13:15]

Have I confused you with someone else? I do apologise.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:02 - Oct 23 with 907 viewsNeath_Jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:01 - Oct 23 by Catullus

Have I confused you with someone else? I do apologise.

You're confusing him with the taxman chap, i suspect.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:08 - Oct 23 with 898 viewsswan65split

Bunch of useless pullers! and they will cancel the elections in May to stay in power, as the way they are going, their going to be in for a shock at the polls.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:14 - Oct 23 with 888 viewsBrian_Laudrup

I think the image below sums up the Drakeford backlash at the moment...

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:23 - Oct 23 with 874 viewsAndy1300

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 12:41 - Oct 23 by builthjack

All borders should have been closed. Planes grounded for a year. Uni work done online this year. Social distancing kept at all times. But no people want a suntan. People want to go on the lash. Just keep this virus coming is it. Cos until people behave it’s here to stay.

And it needs to be managed in a better way, what they are doing is ruining lives and businesses.

We need to get on with life without the constant in and out of lockdowns
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 19:36]

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:29 - Oct 23 with 869 viewsBrian_Laudrup

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:23 - Oct 23 by Andy1300

And it needs to be managed in a better way, what they are doing is ruining lives and businesses.

Exactly, shield the vulnerable and let the rest of us get on with our lives.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:31 - Oct 23 with 866 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 16:56 - Oct 23 by Joe_bradshaw

I'll be running around p****d and naked tomorrow.

A normal Saturday then!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:37 - Oct 23 with 849 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:02 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

You're confusing him with the taxman chap, i suspect.

I believe you are right....ConfusedCatullus.com

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:37 - Oct 23 with 848 viewsJoe_bradshaw

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:31 - Oct 23 by Catullus

A normal Saturday then!

Yes indeed.

I will be wearing a mask so the witnesses struggle to point me out in the police lineup.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:38 - Oct 23 with 847 viewsAndy1300

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:29 - Oct 23 by Brian_Laudrup

Exactly, shield the vulnerable and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

I’m pretty sure that’s what usually happens with stuff like this.

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:51 - Oct 23 with 837 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:37 - Oct 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes indeed.

I will be wearing a mask so the witnesses struggle to point me out in the police lineup.

As long as you wear a mask and distance it's all good. Of course you could blame your nakedness on being drunk and not being allowed to buy clothes

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 20:36 - Oct 23 with 817 viewsbuilthjack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:23 - Oct 23 by Andy1300

We should have stayed locked down for longer instead of Johnson encouraging people to go and get a suntan.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:07 - Oct 23 with 795 viewsDr_Winston

Congratulations to the Welsh Government for making the purchase of birthday cards illegal. That'll show Covid who's boss.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:42 - Oct 23 with 773 viewsAndy1300

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:07 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

Congratulations to the Welsh Government for making the purchase of birthday cards illegal. That'll show Covid who's boss.

This just highlights how ridiculous these new rules are

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:53 - Oct 23 with 761 viewsJack123

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:42 - Oct 23 by Andy1300

This just highlights how ridiculous these new rules are

And the sad thing is, unless this craziness is stopped!! I fear this will get a lot worse..Let's see what the idiots have got lined up for us for Christmas.

libera nos a malo

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:56 - Oct 23 with 754 viewsbuilthjack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:53 - Oct 23 by Jack123

And the sad thing is, unless this craziness is stopped!! I fear this will get a lot worse..Let's see what the idiots have got lined up for us for Christmas.

Maybe Santa will get Covid. Then it would have to be cancelled.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:10 - Oct 23 with 740 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:07 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

Buy them online, although Drakers has told people they shouldn't try to get around the rules.

I've just seen the Scottish rules, not sure they can enforce the no alcohol except with meals rule?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:58 - Oct 23 with 716 viewsJack123

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:10 - Oct 23 by Catullus

Buy them online, although Drakers has told people they shouldn't try to get around the rules.

I've just seen the Scottish rules, not sure they can enforce the no alcohol except with meals rule?

Buy them online isn't an option for some people, especially due to cost, I'm thinking of moonpig here 3 or 4 quid for a card?

And a quick look at amazon after I typed that, double the price of even my local corner shop for rubbish ones.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 23:02]

libera nos a malo

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:04 - Oct 24 with 695 viewsBoundy

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:56 - Oct 23 by builthjack

Maybe Santa will get Covid. Then it would have to be cancelled.

Well they've cancelled Halloween and bonfire night so why not

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:43 - Oct 24 with 683 viewsJack123

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:04 - Oct 24 by Boundy

Well they've cancelled Halloween and bonfire night so why not

The way it's going, it will be cancelled this time next year as well!

libera nos a malo

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 01:06 - Oct 24 with 678 viewschad

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:37 - Oct 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes indeed.

One mask may not be enough for the naturists amongst us.

Given similar viruses have spread through the sewerage system, and potentially infectious SARS-CoV-2 has been found in faeces, it is logical that one almighty fart could aerosolise more virus than an 8 metre sneeze.

Apparently also very dangerous to users of the 1 sheet bum wipe method espoused by some on here (you know who you are).
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 01:22 - Oct 24 with 675 viewsDJack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 01:06 - Oct 24 by chad

One mask may not be enough for the naturists amongst us.

Given similar viruses have spread through the sewerage system, and potentially infectious SARS-CoV-2 has been found in faeces, it is logical that one almighty fart could aerosolise more virus than an 8 metre sneeze.

Apparently also very dangerous to users of the 1 sheet bum wipe method espoused by some on here (you know who you are).

Except that is not true...traces of the virus are found in sewage, it is not spread via sewage.

Thankfully, Covid coming from you would be fragrant.

Covid from HJ would be polished.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024