Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This guy is strangling us Shurely 15:54 - Oct 24 with 2574 viewsonehunglow

Steve that is.

Just wtf are we watching?

Do we not deserve better than this dross..

He is strangling the life out of the players and fan alike

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:22 - Oct 24 with 632 viewsDr_Parnassus

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:14 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Stuff you Dr.
Moaning ? Nah call it comments. You dont like then tough titty.

We have the ability in the team to convert chances if only we were more positive.If you cannot see that ,then stick to your self aggrandisment on all topics under the sun on the non football section.

Have you forgotten I am supposed to be on ignore again? Or do you conveniently take me off ignore every time I happen to reply?

There is a difference between making comments and saying our manager is strangling us when we currently sit in the play-offs the season after making the play-offs on the budget he has.

We are not Real Madrid. We operate in the loan and free transfer bargain bin and have done for a while. If you are expecting us to dominate one of the most competitive leagues in the world then you are in cloud cuckoo land.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:25 - Oct 24 with 629 viewsfelixstowe_jack

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:09 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Had we pressed on ,a dumb penalty decision like that would not have killed us. If you settle for 1-0 a Trundle intimated,you leave yourself wide open to a flukey goal. Time again we do this under Steve

We use to do it all the time under Potter that is why we only won 4 away games and lost 12 away games in the season he was in charge. At least we can defend away from home now.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:29 - Oct 24 with 620 viewsNortbankboy

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:21 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Bristol waere highly placed but IMO will tumble down the league.

Reading ,from nowhere ,look like the team to beat.Who d have thunk it.

Stoke too are going to be gunning for us Tuesday especially that IRA supporting thug MacClean

Thought the ref was a homer as well.
This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:37 - Oct 24 with 613 viewsDr_Winston

If Perch is dead his ghost is f*cking noisy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:39 - Oct 24 with 605 viewsonehunglow

Nah ,Perch was killed off by your Chum-ya know the one.

His ghost is now in Toronto.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:42]

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:48 - Oct 24 with 588 viewsTreforys_Jack

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:37 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

If Perch is dead his ghost is f*cking noisy.

🤣🤣
This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:52 - Oct 24 with 578 viewsAndyCole

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:09 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Had we pressed on ,a dumb penalty decision like that would not have killed us. If you settle for 1-0 a Trundle intimated,you leave yourself wide open to a flukey goal. Time again we do this under Steve

Only the odd team like Leeds, or your Liverpool can continuously press and even they have to absorb a Hefty dose of Defending when in the ascendancy.

We are becoming far more adept at absorbing. Fans need to see and then appreciate the tactics as they unfold instead of panicking and throwing the toys out. It’s a schoolboy error far too many Less intelligent Fans continue to make.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 555 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 17:03 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

So let me get this straight here....

- We have been operating on a shoestring budget for the last few seasons while having to sell off our best players.

- We incredibly got to the play-offs last season

- We have lost 1 league match this season.

- Currently sit in the 6th place play-off spot (we would have been 2nd if not for that ridiculous penalty given against us against 2nd place team away from home)

.......and we have supposed Swans fans moaning?

Something tells me its more grudge than logic, because that's barmy.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:04]

Shoestring budget?

I doubt there is a player in this league earning more per week than Andre Ayew.

Under Potter we were signing players for millions of pounds. Even under Cooper we have been spending huge sums of money to poach the best of the opposition.

Wycombe are operating on a shoestring budget. Swansea City and Steve Cooper are operating on one of the largest budgets in the entire league.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 18:24 - Oct 24 with 549 viewsDr_Parnassus

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 18:16 - Oct 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Shoestring budget?

Under Potter we were signing players for millions of pounds. Even under Cooper we have been spending huge sums of money to poach the best of the opposition.

Wycombe are operating on a shoestring budget. Swansea City and Steve Cooper are operating on one of the largest budgets in the entire league.

Indeed, his salary is tying Coopers hands.... which is why we are operating on a shoestring budget.

What he takes home every week alone has hamstrung the manager in being able to bring in suitable players to plug very large holes.

Ayew was inherited by Cooper, at no point has he had his salary available to bring in players. Ayew is a cracking player, make no mistake. But to pretend we should be winning every match because we have one single player on 70k a week or whatever he is on is ludicrous.

Coopers transfer budgets are essentially zero while trying to plug holes left by forced multi million pound sales.

Coopers budgets are non existent and has been that way since he arrived.

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 18:29 - Oct 24 with 545 viewsKilkennyjack

Shoestring budget?

Well ....,

Forest
Derby
Norwich
Stoke
Scumdiff
Hudders
B’mouth
Boro
Reading

All might dispute that claim ....

Beware of the Risen People

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 18:48 - Oct 24 with 526 viewsHighjack

Shoestring budget?

It was only really Celina we paid money for under Potter and he was agreed before relegation.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 513 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 18:48 - Oct 24 by Highjack

It was only really Celina we paid money for under Potter and he was agreed before relegation.

Asoro was a player Potter bragged about scouting for years. He was signed for £2,000,000.

McKay was £500,000+ and whilst I'm sceptical of the £800,000 fee transfermarkt quote we paid for Declan John, it certainly wasn't free. I doubt Carter-Vickers was loaned to us free of charge either.

That's not a Championship team operating on a shoestring budget.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:04 - Oct 24 with 513 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:02 - Oct 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Asoro was a player Potter bragged about scouting for years. He was signed for £2,000,000.

McKay was £500,000+ and whilst I'm sceptical of the £800,000 fee transfermarkt quote we paid for Declan John, it certainly wasn't free. I doubt Carter-Vickers was loaned to us free of charge either.

Welcome to Swansea Independent.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:09 - Oct 24 with 508 viewsDr_Parnassus

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:02 - Oct 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cooper is operating on a shoestring budget.

That is not to say its the lowest budget in the league but his spending power is next to nothing.

In terms of expenditure to league position, we are performing well above our station. No question about it, I am happy to include salary expenditure in that too.

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:09 - Oct 24 with 507 viewsDr_Parnassus

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:04 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

Welcome to Swansea Independent.

Decent poster is Dwight.

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:14 - Oct 24 with 499 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:09 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Decent poster is Dwight.

I’ll check back, and let you know.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:16 - Oct 24 with 495 viewsDr_Parnassus

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:14 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

I’ll check back, and let you know.

Not afraid to upset the apple cart by saying what he thinks.

My kind of poster

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:20 - Oct 24 with 485 viewsNotLoyal

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:16 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Not afraid to upset the apple cart by saying what he thinks.

My kind of poster

I like Dwight, jackfath in braces.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:36 - Oct 24 with 475 viewstylagarwjack

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:20 - Oct 24 by NotLoyal

I like Dwight, jackfath in braces.

Today we were on the wrong end of an iffy refereeing decision, but when a team only scores once, which seems to be the limit to our current capabilities, due to our squad, team selection and tactics, then the risk of losing points through refereeing decisions is always there, and has happened today.

Ayew is the only proven goalscorer that we have in the squad at this level and so unless the Brighton guy or Lowe come good this season then we are going to struggle for goals. The midfield 3 selected today has very little goal scoring history and given that the wingbacks have 2-3 goals per season goal scoring potential each then it’s little wonder we are struggling to score.

The squad has been declared to be more balanced than it was before but the lack of proven goal scorers within it has to be seen as a major concern, and, added to that, surely the ability of the manager to get the best out of what he has got to work with, including his use of tactics. Watching us play under Cooper has become like a chore, the style of play makes it difficult to enjoy watching games, even if we don’t lose very often.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 19:48]
This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:37 - Oct 24 with 472 viewsNotLoyal

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:36 - Oct 24 by tylagarwjack

Today we were on the wrong end of an iffy refereeing decision, but when a team only scores once, which seems to be the limit to our current capabilities, due to our squad, team selection and tactics, then the risk of losing points through refereeing decisions is always there, and has happened today.

Ayew is the only proven goalscorer that we have in the squad at this level and so unless the Brighton guy or Lowe come good this season then we are going to struggle for goals. The midfield 3 selected today has very little goal scoring history and given that the wingbacks have 2-3 goals per season goal scoring potential each then it’s little wonder we are struggling to score.

The squad has been declared to be more balanced than it was before but the lack of proven goal scorers within it has to be seen as a major concern, and, added to that, surely the ability of the manager to get the best out of what he has got to work with, including his use of tactics. Watching us play under Cooper has become like a chore, the style of play makes it difficult to enjoy watching games, even if we don’t lose very often.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 19:48]

You are most welcome.
I like the cut of your jib.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 19:59 - Oct 24 with 448 viewslifelong

One defeat in the first 7 is a pretty good start.
This guy is strangling us Shurely on 09:38 - Oct 25 with 334 viewsonehunglow

Ah well,at least we had a few exchanges.

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 10:52 - Oct 25 with 314 viewsNortbankboy

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 09:38 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Ah well,at least we had a few exchanges.

We all want Cooper to do well.
But he is slowly turn us into a Paul Clements team.
No pace
No flair
No passion
Boring to watch
We!come back Paul Clement.

Get some pace on the flanks to get behind teams.
Bidwell ,Robert to slow and predictable
This guy is strangling us Shurely on 10:59 - Oct 25 with 312 viewsonehunglow

Yep.Im with you there bro.

I admit I have a distaste for Steve that i worse than any manger we've had including Culli and Bob Brad.Why I don't know but maybe it's cos I like to think Im better than I really am.

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 11:40 - Oct 25 with 300 viewsNortbankboy

This guy is strangling us Shurely on 10:59 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Yep.Im with you there bro.

I admit I have a distaste for Steve that i worse than any manger we've had including Culli and Bob Brad.Why I don't know but maybe it's cos I like to think Im better than I really am.

Hope he gives noughton and manning a run out tues.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024