Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No defeats in our last ten away 15:16 - Oct 25 with 1558 viewsswancity

in regular League games and only four defeats from 27 league games now since Steve Cooper arrived

Just need to get the home form sorted now which is easier said than done especially at empty stadiums ....

By the way Bennett looks a superb signing doesn’t he with good leadership qualities out on that pitch 👏

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

No defeats in our last ten away on 16:06 - Oct 25 with 1530 viewsonehunglow

Yep,I feel like looking at Grimes stats as it's more exciting than watching him play,for sure.

Hope we are all as sanguine as you after Stoke game.

Maybe,Bennett will rightly be made captain and Grimes rested for a while as his overall effectiveness is zero.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No defeats in our last ten away on 18:05 - Oct 25 with 1483 viewsKilkennyjack

No defeats in our last ten away on 16:06 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Yep,I feel like looking at Grimes stats as it's more exciting than watching him play,for sure.

Maybe,Bennett will rightly be made captain and Grimes rested for a while as his overall effectiveness is zero.

We paid £1.7m for Grimes potential.

I think he does well week in, week out, and gets on the ball.

If Grimes bores you, then what the feck do you make of Fulton ? 🤷‍♂️😳

Beware of the Risen People

No defeats in our last ten away on 21:31 - Oct 25 with 1435 viewsswancity

No defeats in our last ten away on 16:06 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

To my knowledge our exceptional away form hasn’t been bettered in the history of the Club.

I’d say such records are worthy of note and praise. Not petty whining and whinging.

No defeats in our last ten away on 16:45 - Oct 26 with 1322 viewsMartinSwan

No defeats in our last ten away on 21:31 - Oct 25 by swancity

To my knowledge our exceptional away form hasn’t been bettered in the history of the Club.

I’d say such records are worthy of note and praise. Not petty whining and whinging.

It is very good, and normally the away form of a team destined for automatic promotion 20 points out of a maximum of 30 points, 2 points per match.

The sad truth is we havent been able to back it up at home, where in that same time period we have 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses only 11 points from a maximum of 24 or about 1.38 points per match, which is no better that lower mid table about 16th/17th place.

We need to sort out our home form where we seem devoid of ideas to break down teams who come to defend or match the attacking intent of teams that come to win.

I hope Steve Cooper can come up with the right formula and soon. Tomoorrow preferably.
No defeats in our last ten away on 17:16 - Oct 26 with 1313 viewsonehunglow

Home /Away irrelevant now.

No defeats in our last ten away on 18:49 - Oct 26 with 1293 viewsMartinSwan

No defeats in our last ten away on 17:16 - Oct 26 by onehunglow

Home /Away irrelevant now.

Apparently no by the results
No defeats in our last ten away on 18:56 - Oct 26 with 1289 viewsonehunglow

No defeats in our last ten away on 18:05 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

Fulton doesnt rip up trees but he gets stuck in more than Grimes and he can use both feet too.

Neither much cop though

No defeats in our last ten away on 19:07 - Oct 26 with 1287 viewsswancity

No defeats in our last ten away on 16:45 - Oct 26 by MartinSwan

It is very good, and normally the away form of a team destined for automatic promotion 20 points out of a maximum of 30 points, 2 points per match.

The sad truth is we havent been able to back it up at home, where in that same time period we have 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses only 11 points from a maximum of 24 or about 1.38 points per match, which is no better that lower mid table about 16th/17th place.

We need to sort out our home form where we seem devoid of ideas to break down teams who come to defend or match the attacking intent of teams that come to win.

I hope Steve Cooper can come up with the right formula and soon. Tomoorrow preferably.

Yes it’s about finding the right formula and personnel at home and away. As supporters we aren’t privy to the individual game plan and tactics for each game and these will of course involve stopping the other team from playing notably their “star“ players.

I’m amazed at the lack of praise given to our team and management when they’ve broken these records in the process although admittedly they’ll all know home form is a concern..

Login to get fewer ads

No defeats in our last ten away on 20:50 - Oct 26 with 1245 viewsonehunglow

Praise the Lord,nige. It's for the best
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 20:51]

No defeats in our last ten away on 14:08 - Oct 28 with 1158 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No defeats in our last ten away on 18:05 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

Wonderful game last night and a great goal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024