Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Drakeford and Lockdown 11:03 - Oct 26 with 2008 viewspikeypaul

😂😂😂😂😂

Well said Trampie. This is Wales not ireland.

So true

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 12:00]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 12:06 - Oct 26 with 1618 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hilarious.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 12:28 - Oct 26 with 1599 viewspikeypaul

And that is the way the rest of the UK sees us whilst we have 1/2 wits voting labour like sheep just because their great grand parents did.
The lefties are unable to see the contempt people like Chris Bryant hold their constituents in thinking they can totally ignore the voters wishes and the manifesto they got in on.
Don’t start with the pig with mouth in the trough Antoniazzi she’s been totally silent for 12 months whilst pocketing £100,000 of OUR money. Nice work if you can get it.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 12:30]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 12:40 - Oct 26 with 1583 viewsraynor94

Dumb and Dumber, are a total embarrassment to this Country

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:05 - Oct 26 with 1572 viewsBoundy

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:39 - Oct 26 with 1548 viewsBoundy

hmm I'm not so sure now.

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 22:32 - Oct 26 with 1480 viewspikeypaul

Exactly why he said this is Wales not Ireland,where one would expect it.

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 12:19 - Oct 27 with 1420 viewsBillyChong

People stuck in the 1970’s without common sense would find that amusing. You need something “non essential” - order online or go to the local shop. I can’t believe people are that stupid in this day and age to complain about something that isn’t difficult to get around. If anything, it’s easier to order from your home than travel to the supermarket. Get with the times. “But I read in the daily mail that they are taking away my civil liberties...” blah blah blah.
Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:18 - Oct 27 with 1398 viewsBoundy

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 12:19 - Oct 27 by BillyChong

People stuck in the 1970’s without common sense would find that amusing. You need something “non essential” - order online or go to the local shop. I can’t believe people are that stupid in this day and age to complain about something that isn’t difficult to get around. If anything, it’s easier to order from your home than travel to the supermarket. Get with the times. “But I read in the daily mail that they are taking away my civil liberties...” blah blah blah.

Easier for some but not all . The country's still has a large portion of single old age without the nous , the equipment nor desire to buy on line.

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:37 - Oct 27 with 1387 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:18 - Oct 27 by Boundy

Easier for some but not all . The country's still has a large portion of single old age without the nous , the equipment nor desire to buy on line.

Talking of stuck in the 70’s, here is grandad Boundy.
He should know.

He is wrong again though, the digitally excluded is an important point but it is not a large portion of anything.
And most have people who can assist them.

I do agree that the Welsh Govt should be all about public health.
If these items are a threat to public health, then fair enough, but if its about protecting smaller businesses that do not sell foods then its the wrong call.
Well intended - but wrong.

Beware of the Risen People

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 14:26 - Oct 27 with 1367 viewsBoundy

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:37 - Oct 27 by Kilkennyjack

He should know.

He is wrong again though, the digitally excluded is an important point but it is not a large portion of anything.

If these items are a threat to public health, then fair enough, but if its about protecting smaller businesses that do not sell foods then its the wrong call.

You seem to have abit of stiffy for me , I'm flattered but not really interested .
Please provide facts which state that I'm wrong and when you do tell someone who may care what you think , you maybe waiting a while

" No Isolation. (2018, June 22). Why do many seniors have trouble using technology? Retrieved from: https://www.noisolation.com/global/research/why-do-many-seniors-have-trouble-usi
According to Eurostat, in the EU, 87 percent of people aged 75 years and over have never been online (Eurostat, 2018). Most technology designed for communication relies on the ability to see, hear and read, meaning due to health conditions, a significant chunk of society are missing out on communication opportunities.

Seniors often struggle with reduced reactivity, making it harder to keep up with fast-paced technology, e.g. platforms that use notifications. 9 percent of seniors at the age of 75 or over have severe visual impairments, and 18 percent have severe hearing limitations in the EU (Eurostat, 2017). Additionally, U.S statistics show that “23% of older adults indicate that they have a physical or health condition that makes reading difficult or challenging” (Pew Research Centre, 2014). There are reasons to believe that those included in these statistics cannot participate fully in mainstream technology.

Health aside, knowledge about technology is also very important to capability, and lack of this is a factor that stops many seniors from participating in communication technology. As many as 77 percent of seniors report that they would require assistance were they to try and learn how to use a smartphone or tablet. Additionally, of those who are already on the internet but do not use social networking sites, 56 percent say they would need help to connect with friends and family (Pew Research Centre, 2014).

The results of these surveys are clear; whatever the reason is, seniors are missing out on communication technology. Subsequently, missing out on these opportunities for communication can leave seniors feeling disconnected and lonely. Having regular contact with a close circle of friends or family can alleviate the feeling of loneliness, a feeling that has been reported to be bad for health."

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 15:45 - Oct 27 with 1344 viewsCatullus

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:37 - Oct 27 by Kilkennyjack

He should know.

Most have people who can help them, yes Drakeford said this too but aren't we supposed to be staying home, not visiting family or friends?

Besides, I'm sure it's a surprise to nobody that you're wrong. over 20% of the Welsh population are over 65,

https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/statistics-and-research/2020-05/summary-st

Don't tell me, 20% isn't large?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:05 - Oct 30 with 1275 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford excelled himself today. He announced after the fire break lockdown ends there will not be local lockdowns instead there will be national guidelines. If parts of Wales have high infection rates and other parts have very low what guidelines will apply?

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:14 - Oct 30 with 1267 viewsAndy1300

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:05 - Oct 30 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford excelled himself today. He announced after the fire break lockdown ends there will not be local lockdowns instead there will be national guidelines. If parts of Wales have high infection rates and other parts have very low what guidelines will apply?

Another ego trip, I.e lockdown

Number 1 team in Wales

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:17 - Oct 30 with 1260 viewsBadlands

Drake ford putting people before profit.
But, for the Little Englanders who believe their Tory Bozo or The Putin puppet Farge would be any better, the situation in Wales over none essential items in supermarkets was the result of lobbying from your anti-Wales Tory AMs.
If you want confusion visit any part of the North of England, particularly where the cap differs and whippet nahandlets were conned into becoming the new blue.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 14:01 - Oct 30 with 1245 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 13:17 - Oct 30 by Badlands

But, for the Little Englanders who believe their Tory Bozo or The Putin puppet Farge would be any better, the situation in Wales over none essential items in supermarkets was the result of lobbying from your anti-Wales Tory AMs.
If you want confusion visit any part of the North of England, particularly where the cap differs and whippet nahandlets were conned into becoming the new blue.

How many extra deaths will there be in Wales as people cannot get treatment for illnesses that are treatable.

In September coronavirus was only 18th in a list of causes of deaths

That is 680 out of a total registered deaths of 40,000

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 14:09 - Oct 30 with 1240 viewsonehunglow

When we have a populace that ignores distancing and then get up close -pyssed- nothing we do will change.Pointless even debating stats/lockdowns or whatever when we have a nation that sees getting hammered as a civil liberty.

Good ,decent people are being culled by these cretins.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 14:41 - Oct 30 with 1225 viewscontroversial_jack

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 14:09 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

When we have a populace that ignores distancing and then get up close -pyssed- nothing we do will change.Pointless even debating stats/lockdowns or whatever when we have a nation that sees getting hammered as a civil liberty.

Agree, it's time to hand out jail sentences
Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 15:38 - Oct 30 with 1199 viewsKilkennyjack

This guy .... ☝️

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 15:47 - Oct 30 with 1192 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 14:26 - Oct 27 by Boundy

You seem to have abit of stiffy for me , I'm flattered but not really interested .
Please provide facts which state that I'm wrong and when you do tell someone who may care what you think , you maybe waiting a while

" No Isolation. (2018, June 22). Why do many seniors have trouble using technology? Retrieved from: https://www.noisolation.com/global/research/why-do-many-seniors-have-trouble-usi
According to Eurostat, in the EU, 87 percent of people aged 75 years and over have never been online (Eurostat, 2018). Most technology designed for communication relies on the ability to see, hear and read, meaning due to health conditions, a significant chunk of society are missing out on communication opportunities.

Seniors often struggle with reduced reactivity, making it harder to keep up with fast-paced technology, e.g. platforms that use notifications. 9 percent of seniors at the age of 75 or over have severe visual impairments, and 18 percent have severe hearing limitations in the EU (Eurostat, 2017). Additionally, U.S statistics show that “23% of older adults indicate that they have a physical or health condition that makes reading difficult or challenging” (Pew Research Centre, 2014). There are reasons to believe that those included in these statistics cannot participate fully in mainstream technology.

Health aside, knowledge about technology is also very important to capability, and lack of this is a factor that stops many seniors from participating in communication technology. As many as 77 percent of seniors report that they would require assistance were they to try and learn how to use a smartphone or tablet. Additionally, of those who are already on the internet but do not use social networking sites, 56 percent say they would need help to connect with friends and family (Pew Research Centre, 2014).

The results of these surveys are clear; whatever the reason is, seniors are missing out on communication technology. Subsequently, missing out on these opportunities for communication can leave seniors feeling disconnected and lonely. Having regular contact with a close circle of friends or family can alleviate the feeling of loneliness, a feeling that has been reported to be bad for health."

Shut up you fanny.

Buy on-line now if you need something, and you can.
Wait 2 weeks if you can’t.
Simples.

I am sure that new kettle that you could have bought a week ago, and you can buy in a weeks time can probably wait.

I know you wanted to buy a couple of Barbera Cartland books from Tesco in Fforestfach, but maybe you could watch Netflix instead. Just a thought.

PS - nobody will be interested in you, not cos you are a pensioner but because you are both unpleasant and thick. Is the pressures of modern life getting to you ?

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 15:54 - Oct 30 with 1186 viewsKilkennyjack

Newsflash for people still living in the 1970’s.

Drakers is correct to protect Wales.

Feck Johnson.

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 16:10 - Oct 30 with 1175 viewsAndy1300

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 14:09 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Oh dear me.

You’ve really been played by the MSM and government

Number 1 team in Wales

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 16:11 - Oct 30 with 1172 viewsAndy1300

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 15:54 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

Newsflash for people still living in the 1970’s.

Drakers is correct to protect Wales.

Feck Johnson.

Dopey doesn’t have a clue what he is doing

Number 1 team in Wales

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 19:48 - Oct 30 with 1131 viewspikeypaul

Profit ?

You really are clueless.

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 19:49 - Oct 30 with 1131 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 15:47 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

Shut up you fanny.

Buy on-line now if you need something, and you can.
Wait 2 weeks if you can’t.
Simples.

I am sure that new kettle that you could have bought a week ago, and you can buy in a weeks time can probably wait.

I know you wanted to buy a couple of Barbera Cartland books from Tesco in Fforestfach, but maybe you could watch Netflix instead. Just a thought.

PS - nobody will be interested in you, not cos you are a pensioner but because you are both unpleasant and thick. Is the pressures of modern life getting to you ?

Says the dullest IRA supporter in Wales.

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 20:04 - Oct 30 with 1117 viewspikeypaul

Mark Drakeford and Lockdown on 19:49 - Oct 30 by felixstowe_jack

Says the dullest IRA supporter in Wales.

FJ just put the disgusting piece of scum on ignore.

I have since he showed the whole forum what he is when he posted that COVID would be good for Wales since it would kill mostly old people of which there are a lot of English in Wales, that was back in Eebruary not read a single post of the terrorist loving scums since.

OUT

AFLI

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024