Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a great move by the club - discuss. 17:54 - Oct 26 with 1584 viewsnantywatcher

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-team-anti-gambling-campaign-group-
What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:03 - Oct 26 with 1565 viewsTreforys_Jack

As soon as football removes itself from the betting companies the better. Problem is they won't.
What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:11 - Oct 26 with 1557 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great idea half the pl teams are sponsored by bookies and 17 of the championships teams as well
They should also ban all betting adverts on TV. They did it for tobacco and problem gambling is getting out of hand.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:11 - Oct 26 with 1557 viewsbritferry

would be better in the football section for a start

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:13 - Oct 26 with 1555 viewsHighjack

I was in my local shop for local people the other day and there was a woman in front of me, she must have had 100 scratch cards and she was asking the poor bloke behind the counter to check them all to see if she had won. She won a few quid on a couple of them and ploughed it all back into more scratch cards. It was all horrendously sad. The queue was massive by the time I left, that’s probably why I’m getting so many covid app alerts now I come to think of it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:34 - Oct 26 with 1541 viewsonehunglow

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:03 - Oct 26 by Treforys_Jack

As soon as football removes itself from the betting companies the better. Problem is they won't.

oh yes.

Football is tainted by thee scum companies that trade in misery.People die in beir droves because of the mess Gambling can lead to.

And we play the filth that is the Coates s tomorrow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:39 - Oct 26 with 1537 viewsbritferry

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:13 - Oct 26 by Highjack

I was in my local shop for local people the other day and there was a woman in front of me, she must have had 100 scratch cards and she was asking the poor bloke behind the counter to check them all to see if she had won. She won a few quid on a couple of them and ploughed it all back into more scratch cards. It was all horrendously sad. The queue was massive by the time I left, that’s probably why I’m getting so many covid app alerts now I come to think of it.

that reminds me, Euro lotto is £79m tomorrow night

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:40 - Oct 26 with 1535 viewsonehunglow

More chance of me and you having a loving legal partnership

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:47 - Oct 26 with 1531 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Carolyn Harris, MP for Swansea East, added: "I am delighted that the Swans, my local football club, are taking the issue of gambling-related harm seriously and is forming this important partnership with The Big Step.

“This programme will play a critical role in ensuring that young people are made aware of the real risks of gambling and gambling addiction.”

Here is a picture of Carolyn supporting one of few places in Swansea where children can legally gamble on lower stake machines - a common route into serious gambling addictions in adulthood.

Here is Carolyn proudly opening the newly refurbished Castle Bingo in Morriston.

Here are some of the new slot machines and other betting terminals in the venue Carolyn proudly reopened and continues to support on social media.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:48 - Oct 26 with 1527 viewsonehunglow

Ouch.
#Labour too

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 19:23 - Oct 26 with 1510 viewsHighjack

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:47 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Carolyn Harris, MP for Swansea East, added: "I am delighted that the Swans, my local football club, are taking the issue of gambling-related harm seriously and is forming this important partnership with The Big Step.

“This programme will play a critical role in ensuring that young people are made aware of the real risks of gambling and gambling addiction.”

Here is a picture of Carolyn supporting one of few places in Swansea where children can legally gamble on lower stake machines - a common route into serious gambling addictions in adulthood.

Here is Carolyn proudly opening the newly refurbished Castle Bingo in Morriston.

Here are some of the new slot machines and other betting terminals in the venue Carolyn proudly reopened and continues to support on social media.

It’s a bit like being an ally of the lgbtq+ community whilst simultaneously calling your office staff a dyke and mocking their dyke boots whilst pulling their hair out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 20:04 - Oct 26 with 1492 viewsVincent_Vega

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 18:47 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

😂 genuinely found that amusing in my warped way

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

What a great move by the club - discuss. on 03:39 - Oct 28 with 1398 viewsNotLoyal

I have a fiver on an acca each Saturday in the football season, I know people who drink alcohol who are alcoholics and I know people who gamble and have nothing. I don’t drink and like the pleasure my fiver brings me each Saturday. It’s people that are the issue and if we really want to get down to it, football has been feeding these billionaire betting companies for years.

But I’m still having a fiver acca at William Hill this weekend. And a coffee.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024