Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18189 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:53 - Dec 3 with 1263 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:22 - Dec 3 by KeithHaynes

3-2 Gers, cooper look at that move and learn mate.

Stevie G’s stock is rising by the day
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:51 - Dec 4 with 1222 views34dfgdf54

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:53 - Dec 3 by pencoedjack

Stevie G’s stock is rising by the day

I'd have him here any day of the week but he will be looking at a Premier League job now after what he's done with the Gers!
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:15 - Dec 4 with 1214 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:51 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

I'd have him here any day of the week but he will be looking at a Premier League job now after what he's done with the Gers!

That is why he took the Glasgow Rangers job, guaranteed a top two finish in the league as well as a good chance of winning a cup, it was recognised by many people at the time Gerrard went there that you would have a good chance of going straight from Celtic or Rangers to a top 6 Premier League side, a better chance than going from a top championship team to a top 6 Prem club in Gerrard's case, you get top European experience, you get to manage one of the greatest and best supported teams in the World and you get to handle old firm derby matches which has more pressure than any other games they are likely to be involved in elsewhere, taking on Celtic or Rangers managers job is probably a good career move, there are circumstances like a top star international going taking on a big championship club and doing well getting a job back at the top 6 club he made his name at like Lampard but all things being equal the most likely route is Celtic and Rangers over a top championship side to eventually get a top 6 Prem job.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:11 - Dec 6 with 1151 viewspencoedjack

Another good day for Rangers 🇬🇧
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:17 - Dec 6 with 1142 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:11 - Dec 6 by pencoedjack

Another good day for Rangers 🇬🇧

About time, Celic have had 9 years of good days

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:26 - Dec 6 with 1132 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:17 - Dec 6 by Swanjaxs

About time, Celic have had 9 years of good days

Rangers have had 54 years 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:44 - Dec 6 with 1122 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:26 - Dec 6 by pencoedjack

The team that died eight years ago 😢😂😂😂💚🇮🇪
[Post edited 6 Dec 2020 20:46]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:11 - Dec 6 with 1107 viewstrampie

The big problem for Rangers fans is Celtic winning the European cup.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:29 - Dec 10 with 1064 viewsNotLoyal

Gers 2 up.
Tics later.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:32 - Dec 10 with 1041 viewspencoedjack

Well done to Celtic on winning a game hopefully keeps Lennon in his job

Oh

& congratulations to Rangers on topping their group 🇬🇧
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:10 - Dec 11 with 1003 viewsNortbankboy

That was the old rangers that were caught cheating.
This team has not been formed long
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:11 - Dec 11 with 1001 viewsNortbankboy

That was the old rangers that were caught cheating.
This team has not been formed long
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:20 - Dec 20 with 950 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm sure everyone will join me in congratulating Glasgow Celtic on beating Hearts in the Scottish Cup final and becoming the first side to win a quadruple treble North of the border. A magnificent achievement for Neil Lennon and the Bhoys. Hail Hail 💚🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:09 - Dec 20 with 923 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:20 - Dec 20 by Swanjaxs

I'm sure everyone will join me in congratulating Glasgow Celtic on beating Hearts in the Scottish Cup final and becoming the first side to win a quadruple treble North of the border. A magnificent achievement for Neil Lennon and the Bhoys. Hail Hail 💚🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚

Fair play quadruple treble.
Don't think you will ever see that again
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:35 - Dec 20 with 909 viewsKeithHaynes

Sneaky and lucky Celts today beating my boyhood heroes HMFC on penalties.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:56 - Dec 20 with 897 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:20 - Dec 20 by Swanjaxs

Well done the Bhoys.

The bulk of the Jack Army will be delighted.

☘️☘️☘️💚💚💚🏆🏆🏆 x 4

Beware of the Risen People

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:18 - Dec 20 with 892 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:56 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Well done the Bhoys.

☘️☘️☘️💚💚💚🏆🏆🏆 x 4

And so they should...

Glasgow Celtic, flying the flag for the Celtic Nations 💚❤💙 🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:27 - Dec 20 with 888 views1462jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:56 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Well done the Bhoys.

☘️☘️☘️💚💚💚🏆🏆🏆 x 4

Well done fair play but the bulk ? I don’t think so
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:54 - Dec 20 with 878 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:27 - Dec 20 by 1462jack

Well done fair play but the bulk ? I don’t think so

Oh I dunno, with most Swans fans being of Celtic origin and all that 🤔🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:07 - Dec 20 with 868 viewsonehunglow

Personally I d rather be affiliated to any country rather than one allied to the filth that support Irish terrorism and celebrate the butchering of British soldiers-that included Welsh.

Celtic cousins?Just fook off is it. Most hate the bigotry that they are all about ;their origins define them.

Rangers sing from the same hymn sheet.

Both club's appeal is directly linked with religious bigotry .Both filth to me.

It grieves me to see Welsh people supporting either of these deeply toxic clubs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:16 - Dec 20 with 873 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:07 - Dec 20 by onehunglow

Personally I d rather be affiliated to any country rather than one allied to the filth that support Irish terrorism and celebrate the butchering of British soldiers-that included Welsh.

Celtic cousins?Just fook off is it. Most hate the bigotry that they are all about ;their origins define them.

Rangers sing from the same hymn sheet.

Both club's appeal is directly linked with religious bigotry .Both filth to me.

It grieves me to see Welsh people supporting either of these deeply toxic clubs

And so it starts...

Just Pencoed now and I got a full net 🎣😂🤦‍♂️

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:20 - Dec 20 with 865 viewsonehunglow

You know as well as I do that people who are catholics ,in Wales ,support Celtic .Fishing trip?Nah.

That is said when the proponents know they are beaten.

We are supposed to embrace diversity.

Think about that vis a vis Celtic/Rangers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:36 - Dec 20 with 866 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:20 - Dec 20 by onehunglow

You know as well as I do that people who are catholics ,in Wales ,support Celtic .Fishing trip?Nah.

That is said when the proponents know they are beaten.

We are supposed to embrace diversity.

Think about that vis a vis Celtic/Rangers

People who are catholics supporting Celtic exclusive 😯

For the record, I'm atheist and have absolutely no interest in supporting paramilitary organisations.

What does that make me in your pre - judgemental logic 🤔

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 02:50 - Dec 21 with 829 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:36 - Dec 20 by Swanjaxs

People who are catholics supporting Celtic exclusive 😯

For the record, I'm atheist and have absolutely no interest in supporting paramilitary organisations.

What does that make me in your pre - judgemental logic 🤔

Perch is a bit stuck in 1974.

Like others, I do support a united Ireland.
Like others i do want crown forces out of Ireland.
Like others i am delighted with 20 years of peace.

Like others I dont support violence of any kind, and from any quarter.

Back to the football - 💚🤍💚🤍

Beware of the Risen People

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:45 - Dec 21 with 813 viewsLohengrin

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:35 - Dec 20 by KeithHaynes

Sneaky and lucky Celts today beating my boyhood heroes HMFC on penalties.

I’ve always had a real soft spot for the Jambos too, mate. Although it was always more to do with the the legend of McCrae's Battalion than any excitement with more recent exploits on the pitch.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024