Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18262 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:38 - Dec 21 with 1153 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:45 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

I’ve always had a real soft spot for the Jambos too, mate. Although it was always more to do with the the legend of McCrae's Battalion than any excitement with more recent exploits on the pitch.

That's a lovely song.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:05 - Dec 21 with 1122 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 02:50 - Dec 21 by Kilkennyjack

Perch is a bit stuck in 1974.

Like others, I do support a united Ireland.
Like others i do want crown forces out of Ireland.
Like others i am delighted with 20 years of peace.

Like others I dont support violence of any kind, and from any quarter.

Back to the football - 💚🤍💚🤍

And you are stuck in 1922.
The people do not want a united Island mainly because of religion .Are you seriously suggesting the likes of east Belfast would be happy under an Ireland banner with a Catholic head of state and what would the Parliament be called ?

It will never happen.Accept that.

Irish Independence was fronted by Sein Fein /IRA -a fact.

It is also a fact they used the bomb and bullet and spectaculars were celebrated by Celtic Park.

Rangers ,to me,represent ,badly dressed jerks in bowler hats marching out of step to a tin whistle outing out loyalist songs.

Both utterly ridiculous.

It was in 1974 and is true now.

By the way,troops went into NI in 1969 .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:37 - Dec 21 with 1124 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:05 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

And you are stuck in 1922.
The people do not want a united Island mainly because of religion .Are you seriously suggesting the likes of east Belfast would be happy under an Ireland banner with a Catholic head of state and what would the Parliament be called ?

It will never happen.Accept that.

Irish Independence was fronted by Sein Fein /IRA -a fact.

It is also a fact they used the bomb and bullet and spectaculars were celebrated by Celtic Park.

Rangers ,to me,represent ,badly dressed jerks in bowler hats marching out of step to a tin whistle outing out loyalist songs.

Both utterly ridiculous.

It was in 1974 and is true now.

By the way,troops went into NI in 1969 .

What are Everton and Liverpool like?
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:30 - Dec 21 with 1093 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:37 - Dec 21 by Nortbankboy

What are Everton and Liverpool like?

Sorry,not sure they are relevant to this thread.Expand further ,if you like.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:22 - Dec 21 with 1097 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:30 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

Sorry,not sure they are relevant to this thread.Expand further ,if you like.

Funnily enough most Liverpool fans will name Celtic as thier "adopted" team and vice versa, always been a strong link between both sets of supporters 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:28 - Dec 21 with 1078 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:22 - Dec 21 by Swanjaxs

Funnily enough most Liverpool fans will name Celtic as thier "adopted" team and vice versa, always been a strong link between both sets of supporters 👍

We r luckydowm n this way.
We are a one town team
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:44 - Dec 21 with 1071 viewspencoedjack

I see this thread is having religious stuff brought into by posters who cant seem to help themselves.

Thought Keith mentioned earlier in the thread to keep it about football.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:52 - Dec 21 with 1053 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:44 - Dec 21 by pencoedjack

I see this thread is having religious stuff brought into by posters who cant seem to help themselves.

Thought Keith mentioned earlier in the thread to keep it about football.

Aye and it's always the same poster that turns it political/religious.

Give it a rest Perch ffs
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 16:59]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:28 - Jan 2 with 983 viewspencoedjack

🇬🇧

👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:32 - Jan 2 with 970 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:52 - Dec 21 by Swanjaxs

Aye and it's always the same poster that turns it political/religious.

Give it a rest Perch ffs
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 16:59]

Surprised to see you on here swanjaxs given the insulting comments regarding posters on this site so bet stick to PS where you can still rip perch to pieces even though the character is well buried,so with all due respect,same to you and give my regards to my former friends on there.
Rest be.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:49 - Jan 2 with 965 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:32 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Surprised to see you on here swanjaxs given the insulting comments regarding posters on this site so bet stick to PS where you can still rip perch to pieces even though the character is well buried,so with all due respect,same to you and give my regards to my former friends on there.
Rest be.

Get a grip you senile old goat 🐐😂

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:03 - Jan 2 with 923 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:49 - Jan 2 by Swanjaxs

So senility now taken over .

Why not introduce Alzheimer’s .

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:04 - Jan 2 with 923 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:49 - Jan 2 by Swanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:13 - Jan 2 with 920 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:04 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Look mate, your already spoiling the other thread with your boring old crap about anything but football, just give it a rest for goodness sake.

Everyone knows your feelings about events in NI, keep it to football on the football forum and take your beef over to the other forum yea?.

And listen up, I like posting on both sites, when I mention your good self it is only in jest, but, I can see it wrankles with you, so no more 👍

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:19 - Jan 2 with 904 viewsonehunglow

After a great win today,what happens in the former second city of the Empire seems superflouous

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:26 - Jan 2 with 913 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:19 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

After a great win today,what happens in the former second city of the Empire seems superflouous

*superfluous* 👍

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:23 - Jan 23 with 841 viewspencoedjack

5 seems to be a decent number today 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:35 - Jan 23 with 828 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:23 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

5 seems to be a decent number today 👍

So it does 👍

9 is better though 😂

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:40 - Jan 23 with 825 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:35 - Jan 23 by Swanjaxs

So it does 👍

9 is better though 😂

It was 10 at the start of the season fella. 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:43 - Jan 23 with 823 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:40 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

It was 10 at the start of the season fella. 👍

Fair 🙈

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:32 - Jan 23 with 808 viewsNotLoyal

Every time I read about the old firm and people's desire to turn it in to a religious divide my heart drops a beat. My city, Belfast hates and you, every one of you that does this, they've lost and cried enough. This is football. Deal with it. If you think it's any more than that go to church tomorrow and complain to the guy in the black garb and white collar.

Nobody here cares about your mainland bullshit that you know nothing about nor have ever experienced. I've seen it, lived it and your continuous references to a life you've never experienced is disgusting.

It's football.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 22:34]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:38 - Jan 23 with 798 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:32 - Jan 23 by NotLoyal

Every time I read about the old firm and people's desire to turn it in to a religious divide my heart drops a beat. My city, Belfast hates and you, every one of you that does this, they've lost and cried enough. This is football. Deal with it. If you think it's any more than that go to church tomorrow and complain to the guy in the black garb and white collar.

Nobody here cares about your mainland bullshit that you know nothing about nor have ever experienced. I've seen it, lived it and your continuous references to a life you've never experienced is disgusting.

It's football.

Post of this year so far 👏

Healing started 20 years ago, and the new generation will carry it forward every single day 🙏

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:52 - Jan 23 with 790 viewsNotLoyal

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:38 - Jan 23 by Swanjaxs

Post of this year so far 👏

Healing started 20 years ago, and the new generation will carry it forward every single day 🙏

Thank you mate, we've had twenty years your right, and I've been here for every single year. It's healing so well here, ok it's not perfect but there's 20 year old kids living here now who don't know about burying their kin in the name of religion. People are more likely here now to be dealt with by any community for trying to relight the hatred. Nobody decent living here wants it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:24 - Jan 24 with 748 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:32 - Jan 23 by NotLoyal

It's football.

Indeed there seems to be one on either side who try to turn it political.

Keep it to the football 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:13 - Jan 24 with 738 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:24 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

Indeed there seems to be one on either side who try to turn it political.

Keep it to the football 👍

Yes they do.
No union Jack today?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024