Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18192 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers on 19:28 - Oct 29 with 3609 viewsKeithHaynes

Oops 2-2 in Lille.

Tics & Gers on 19:33 - Oct 29 with 3602 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tics & Gers on 19:28 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

Oops 2-2 in Lille.

Renato is on that should swing it (one way or the other). Feyenoord being hammered by the Pellets with Narsingh off the bench no sign of Fer and Scheckter featuring for Tel Aviv.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tics & Gers on 19:48 - Oct 29 with 3591 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers on 19:33 - Oct 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Renato is on that should swing it (one way or the other). Feyenoord being hammered by the Pellets with Narsingh off the bench no sign of Fer and Scheckter featuring for Tel Aviv.

Tics ?
Tics & Gers on 20:17 - Oct 29 with 3577 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers on 19:28 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

Oops 2-2 in Lille.

Such a pity.

Hopefully doesn’t result in Lennon getting the sack
Tics & Gers on 20:29 - Oct 29 with 3548 viewsSwanjaxs

Cracking result for the tic, showed some balls tonight 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tics & Gers on 21:00 - Oct 29 with 3548 viewspencoedjack

Surprised Nice’s game is going ahead tonight after what happened today ( playing a side from Israel as well)
Tics & Gers on 21:41 - Oct 29 with 3533 viewsjasper_T

No Scottish football forum to post about this on?
Tics & Gers on 21:51 - Oct 29 with 3520 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers on 21:41 - Oct 29 by jasper_T

It’s amazing the amount of people who comment on how irrelevant Rangers or Celtic threads are.

Pass it by it’s easy enough.

Great win for the Gers tonight 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers on 00:06 - Oct 30 with 3470 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers on 21:41 - Oct 29 by jasper_T

We are taking an interest so we can speak to all the Falkirk lads who pop down here for a couple of years, and then leave again .... 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Tics & Gers on 00:08 - Oct 30 with 3469 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers on 19:48 - Oct 29 by Nortbankboy

Tics ?

The 'Tic is nowadays a seldom used colloquial shorthand for Celtic, mainly used by a minority of fans but is more likely seen only in print media. Never really ever used by the official club.

Tics & Gers on 00:20 - Oct 30 with 3482 viewsraynor94

Tics & Gers on 00:06 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

We are taking an interest so we can speak to all the Falkirk lads who pop down here for a couple of years, and then leave again .... 🤷‍♂️

I think it's more of a case, of people enjoying watching the transition of power in Glasgow

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers on 08:08 - Oct 30 with 3423 viewspikeypaul

Fabianski started his career at Poznan, maybe a reason for our flag at their ground.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tics & Gers on 08:37 - Oct 30 with 3415 viewsKeithHaynes

I know many Swans fans not only from Wales but England too, and I know many who travel north to see both Glasgow sides play. I have had an affinity with Heart of Midlothian since I was a kid. There are also numerous supporters of Celtic and Rangers who follow the swans, some as a second team others for whatever reason as a first team. Hopefully people won’t get too upset that for bigger England games, to accommodate our large England fan base, there will be a thread on them as well, including other countries and ROI where numerous swans fans also reside.
All inclusive. Swansea City.

Tics & Gers on 09:52 - Oct 30 with 3374 viewspikeypaul

One of my first recollections of visiting the Vetch must have been around 77 against Crewe,think it was when Alan Curtis scored a very quick hat trick although I may be mistaken on that I would only have been about 11.
A guy who years later I became aware was a renowned hooligan by the name of Buller beating the shit out of an idiot in a celtic top by the huts they used to sell pasties and pies out of behind the north bank,this was before the game and as the the prick fled towards the gates to be let out,yes before the game others kicking him up the arse telling him not to come back,but not exactly those words.very funny.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tics & Gers on 09:54 - Oct 30 with 3362 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers on 08:37 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

I know many Swans fans not only from Wales but England too, and I know many who travel north to see both Glasgow sides play. I have had an affinity with Heart of Midlothian since I was a kid. There are also numerous supporters of Celtic and Rangers who follow the swans, some as a second team others for whatever reason as a first team. Hopefully people won’t get too upset that for bigger England games, to accommodate our large England fan base, there will be a thread on them as well, including other countries and ROI where numerous swans fans also reside.

👏👏👏

Our club is for everyone. ❤️ 🦢

Tics & Gers on 09:56 - Oct 30 with 3372 viewsraynor94

Great post, it's a football board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers on 13:41 - Oct 30 with 3356 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers on 09:52 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

One of my first recollections of visiting the Vetch must have been around 77 against Crewe,think it was when Alan Curtis scored a very quick hat trick although I may be mistaken on that I would only have been about 11.
A guy who years later I became aware was a renowned hooligan by the name of Buller beating the shit out of an idiot in a celtic top by the huts they used to sell pasties and pies out of behind the north bank,this was before the game and as the the prick fled towards the gates to be let out,yes before the game others kicking him up the arse telling him not to come back,but not exactly those words.very funny.

I know buller well, Used to drink with him and all the other punks and skins in 4J’s on Northampton Lane before swans games. He had a dislike for anything none Swansea. However, he was no racist, nor cared about any religious divide. He was Swansea, and that all that mattered to him.

Tics & Gers on 20:20 - Oct 30 with 3287 viewsSwanjaxs

Its a shame you feel the need to justify making a perfectly legitimate football related thread mate, if the thread had been about any other teams rather than Celtic and Rangers there would have been absolutely no negativity.
Unfortunately, there are a few that see both, especially Celtic as an easy target to pursue other agenda's.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Tics & Gers on 20:20 - Oct 30 with 3284 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers on 09:52 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

Cool story bro 😎

Tics & Gers on 20:27 - Oct 30 with 3289 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It’s difficult to keep sectarianism out of Celtic and Rangers discussions unfortunately. If we can keep it to football it will be so much better.

For what it’s worth I reckon that Rangers’ problems and hence lack of competitiveness for the last decade or so has actually been bad for Celtic and Scottish football in general.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tics & Gers on 20:37 - Oct 30 with 3260 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers on 20:27 - Oct 30 by Joe_bradshaw

It’s difficult to keep sectarianism out of Celtic and Rangers discussions unfortunately. If we can keep it to football it will be so much better.

For what it’s worth I reckon that Rangers’ problems and hence lack of competitiveness for the last decade or so has actually been bad for Celtic and Scottish football in general.

You are absolutely spot on, on both points 👏

Tics & Gers on 23:14 - Oct 30 with 3257 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers on 20:20 - Oct 30 by Swanjaxs

Its a shame you feel the need to justify making a perfectly legitimate football related thread mate, if the thread had been about any other teams rather than Celtic and Rangers there would have been absolutely no negativity.
Unfortunately, there are a few that see both, especially Celtic as an easy target to pursue other agenda's.

It is, but the future on here is football, it’s ‘ possibly’ the only time I will say it. However I did mention England etc as well.

Tics & Gers on 11:35 - Oct 31 with 3204 viewspencoedjack

I met some Hearts/Swans fans at craven cottage prior to the 3 nil win a few years ago .... Top lads they were 👍

Hearts Hibs semi final today, another game that would of had a cracking atmosphere if the fans were allowed in.
Tics & Gers on 09:44 - Nov 1 with 3144 viewsSwanjaxs

I always remember going up to watch Celtic playing the jambos back in 2005.
George Burley had Hearts playing fantastic football at the time and had them top of the league.
This particular game they were playing Celtic off the park and were 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go, Hearts should have been out of sight, but Celtic scored twice (the equaliser coming in the fourth minute of injury time) to steal a draw.

On the Monday morning, Burley was preparing to take training when he spotted 2 players, in training kit, who he knew nothing about.
When he asked who they were, he was told the Hearts owner(a Lithuanian by the name of Vladimir Romanov) had signed them.

Burley immediately handed in his resignation.
I'm absolutely positive, that if Burley had been allowed to do things his own way, Hearts would have won the SPL that season with something to spare.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 9:55]

Tics & Gers on 16:26 - Nov 1 with 3115 viewstrampie

Rangers 9pts clear, Celtic advance into the 2019/20 Scottish FA cup final.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024