Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid and people breaking the rules 08:14 - Oct 31 with 2138 viewsowainglyndwr

With talk now of England going into a month long lock down from Monday or possibly sometime next week.
Here back at home we have people with Covid still out sopping, and just in the short space of time I called to buy lunch at Greggs Llanelli yesterday 3 people walked in with no masks.
2 together putting the numbers to 4 in the shope instead of 3 has stated at the door.
The 2 were steroid heads who must of thought they are above it all.
I wanted to say something to them but this could of put my 2 younger work mates in danger.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 08:28 - Oct 31 with 1151 viewsbuilthjack

Fools. They are everywhere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:04 - Oct 31 with 1110 viewsFireboy2

And this minority are fvcking it up for the majority.
Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:09 - Oct 31 with 1107 viewsonehunglow

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:04 - Oct 31 by Fireboy2

And this minority are fvcking it up for the majority.

Absolutely Eddie.
Our national selfishness has led to this and our government's lack of courage.
A government that actually passed a law then said it wouldnt be enforced.

No mask,-no sale-no service,just feck off. innit.

Every non mask wearer in a shop should have been challenged as these are the same that touch fresh food -the stuff you buy- without washing their hands after a dump.

We have brought this on ourselves..
Johnson would have been better off calling us a bunch of selfish fxxxxts who deserve to be treated like children,instead of saying he can rely on our common sense. This has killed many

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:21 - Oct 31 with 1092 viewsraynor94

With respect, how on earth do you know People with the infection are out shopping?

As far as the masks go, they should refuse to serve them, which is exactly what they do in our local shop.

But you are always going to get a very small minority who refuse to conform.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:40 - Oct 31 with 1075 viewsonehunglow

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:21 - Oct 31 by raynor94

With respect, how on earth do you know People with the infection are out shopping?

As far as the masks go, they should refuse to serve them, which is exactly what they do in our local shop.

With equal respect ,how do you know they are not.

It only take 1 non mask wearer to spread this virus to hundreds.

And it is not the case as you state with shops. Probably why the country I live in is so fecked a we have too many utter kents who CHOOSE not to wear a mask as

1.Thhey see it a a civil liberty issue or

2.Cant be arsed or

3. Don't like it..

Ray..You 're lucky living where you are. Truly .Stay safe and let's lock horns for a few years more to come

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:47 - Oct 31 with 1064 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:21 - Oct 31 by raynor94

Your local shop could well find itself with a hefty fine.

There are people who cannot wear a mask due to medical and phycological reasons. You can't discriminate against them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:56 - Oct 31 with 1044 viewsowainglyndwr

If they had seen one of the boys who works with us ,
He has just come back on light duties after contracting Covid he has lost almost 5 stone and needed a defibrillator to bring him back.
He is still in a mess and this is from April
Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:58 - Oct 31 with 1043 viewscontroversial_jack

We need to report these shops if they don't enforce the rules. There is a section on the council website to do this.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:01 - Oct 31 with 1040 viewsonehunglow

And yet owain,it is aid its not worse than ordinary flu.People are still saying this is a scam. Still. People are dropped dead in droves and yet we still cannot see it.

We've lost it.

As for those exempt, if they are ,they can and should produce ID/Evidence-a you would for alcohol purchasing.

No way imo are those not wearing masks exempt. If they have problems then someone on their family should be shopping for them. Exempt or not,they could be carriers.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:05 - Oct 31 with 1036 viewsexhmrc1

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:09 - Oct 31 by onehunglow

Absolutely Eddie.

Every non mask wearer in a shop should have been challenged as these are the same that touch fresh food -the stuff you buy- without washing their hands after a dump.

Johnson would have been better off calling us a bunch of selfish fxxxxts who deserve to be treated like children,instead of saying he can rely on our common sense. This has killed many

I dont understand this no mask thing. Every shop I go into nearly everyone wears one. I have been into numerous shops in Pontardawe including Tesco's, McColls, Farm Foods and Home Bargains and it is are to see anybody without them. Even the local garage/shop people are wearing them.

Wilco's in Swansea has a security person on the door watching people have masks on and counting those going in. Sometimes they stop people going in and you have to stay outside.

Maybe I am going to the wrong places. People dont wear them outdoors but the evidence is that it spreads indoors rather than outdoors and places where people are next to each other for longish periods like Pubs, Restaurants and Homes rather than shops. This is what Public Health Wales said yesterday.
Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:08 - Oct 31 with 1032 viewsonehunglow

We ve talked about this before tax he.Here it's a problem.Ive heard in Huyton,if you wear a mask you are in a minority.
Its why we are hammered in this country.

It is getting better on Wirral-the better areas anyway but damage has been done.

Clearly.

It is a fact more wear a mask in the more affluent areas .

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:22 - Oct 31 with 1005 viewsDr_Winston

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:05 - Oct 31 by exhmrc1

I dont understand this no mask thing. Every shop I go into nearly everyone wears one. I have been into numerous shops in Pontardawe including Tesco's, McColls, Farm Foods and Home Bargains and it is are to see anybody without them. Even the local garage/shop people are wearing them.

Wilco's in Swansea has a security person on the door watching people have masks on and counting those going in. Sometimes they stop people going in and you have to stay outside.

Maybe I am going to the wrong places. People dont wear them outdoors but the evidence is that it spreads indoors rather than outdoors and places where people are next to each other for longish periods like Pubs, Restaurants and Homes rather than shops. This is what Public Health Wales said yesterday.

This. Can't speak for other parts of the UK but almost everyone I've seen in a shop in Swansea has had a mask on. Perhaps it's just a North West thing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:43 - Oct 31 with 984 viewsonehunglow

That is terrific taxy.Really the way it should be.

Aldi in Wallasey Village -couldn't give a monkeys.

We liked the prices but quit after I challenged the manager about 4 in the shop maskless. I came close to tw@tting them.

Some Tranmere Rover apprentices also been there and I had a word with two of them who started smirking .I got home and actually spoke to Mark Palios himelf who wasnt best pleased with them. -which was good.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:57 - Oct 31 with 971 viewspencoedjack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:09 - Oct 31 by onehunglow

Absolutely Eddie.

If we had a leader of a party who said it as you describe I’m pretty sure they’d be elected ..... As a country we have far to many idiots on one side & snowflakes on the other .... I’d still like to think there’s enough in the middle who’d rather someone who say what most of us is thinking.

As for shops I think the big shops (Tesco’s Sainsbury’s etc) have no issues the smaller stores people don’t seem to give a fuk, some young girl behind a till probably feels intimidated to challenge people in some instances.
Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:00 - Oct 31 with 964 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:57 - Oct 31 by pencoedjack

If we had a leader of a party who said it as you describe I’m pretty sure they’d be elected ..... As a country we have far to many idiots on one side & snowflakes on the other .... I’d still like to think there’s enough in the middle who’d rather someone who say what most of us is thinking.

As for shops I think the big shops (Tesco’s Sainsbury’s etc) have no issues the smaller stores people don’t seem to give a fuk, some young girl behind a till probably feels intimidated to challenge people in some instances.

I see some without masks in Tescos and some without the mask over their noses. Smaller shops don't seem so keen, they don't want to lose a sale
Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:21 - Oct 31 with 941 viewsonehunglow

From my experience,smaller stores are better . Certainly non food stores.

stay safe folks,wherever you are and whether or not you love Steve or not.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:24 - Oct 31 with 935 viewsraynor94

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:47 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

Your local shop could well find itself with a hefty fine.

There are people who cannot wear a mask due to medical and phycological reasons. You can't discriminate against them.

Well they quite obviously serve people with exemption cards

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:25 - Oct 31 with 927 viewsHighjack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:00 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

I see some without masks in Tescos and some without the mask over their noses. Smaller shops don't seem so keen, they don't want to lose a sale

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:25 - Oct 31 with 926 viewsWhiterockin

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:24 - Oct 31 by raynor94

More likely people with a low IQ.
Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:28 - Oct 31 with 920 viewsGwyn737

Same experience for me in the south east. I’ve been off work this week so have been to the dentist, had an eye test, shopped at MacArthur Glen (Ashford), been to a range of Supermarkets and been to the pub for a meal.

I’ve seen no evidence of noncompliance and all the places visited have had strong controls.
Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:29 - Oct 31 with 919 viewsHighjack

If this “lockdown” was even remotely adhered to people wouldn’t be out full stop, mask or no mask unless they literally have no food or need medicine. Yet everybody is out and about as normal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:33 - Oct 31 with 913 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:24 - Oct 31 by raynor94

You don't need "exemption cards"

In fact, there's no such thing.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:08 - Oct 31 with 888 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:33 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

You don't need "exemption cards"

In fact, there's no such thing.

Even nurses with asthma wear masks
Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:12 - Oct 31 with 877 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:08 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

Even nurses with asthma wear masks

Depends how bad they have got it.

Too much of a sweeping statement that. Some nurses may wear them, others may not.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:16 - Oct 31 with 866 viewsFireboy2

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:25 - Oct 31 by Whiterockin

More likely people with a low IQ.

Or being very arrogant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024