Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 16:08 - Oct 31 with 3563 viewsbuilthjack

Weeks ahead of that clown Johnson. Well done that man.
Johnson OUT.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 20:37 - Nov 2 with 440 viewsJack59

Mr Drakeford on 20:31 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

And anyone promoting our language gets those responses from you.

If it's your language, please do us all a favour and only post your comments in your language, because it clearly is not the language of our choice.
Mr Drakeford on 20:39 - Nov 2 with 433 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 20:30 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

Charming that butt.

Shame on you.

Let’s talk a bit of sense for a minute, shall we? In the midst of a pandemic you advocate putting hurdles in the path of a clear understanding of official safety advice.

Why would that be?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mr Drakeford on 20:42 - Nov 2 with 409 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 20:39 - Nov 2 by Lohengrin

Let’s talk a bit of sense for a minute, shall we? In the midst of a pandemic you advocate putting hurdles in the path of a clear understanding of official safety advice.

Why would that be?

We're done.

It's absolutely disgusting that a man with your sort of education would put something like that up on here.

Absolutely vile.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr Drakeford on 20:43 - Nov 2 with 412 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 20:42 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

We're done.

It's absolutely disgusting that a man with your sort of education would put something like that up on here.

Absolutely vile.

I thought it was a good film, personally. Then again I’m not a humourless leftie...

Mr Drakeford on 20:44 - Nov 2 with 401 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 20:37 - Nov 2 by Jack59

If it's your language, please do us all a favour and only post your comments in your language, because it clearly is not the language of our choice.

I don't speak Welsh.

My children do though, and I wish I had been educated in it as a child.

Maybe if something like that happened, it would push me to get off harris and learn it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Mr Drakeford on 20:45 - Nov 2 with 398 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 20:22 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

Do you think they do the news in English, in Italy, or France, or Germany etc?

To answer your question, yes he should only do it in Welsh.

Could be worse in Switzerland they speak italian, french, German and Romansh.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 20:49 - Nov 2 with 376 viewsonehunglow

Here is an example of what I experienced when a kid

My dad's ide all from welsh speaking wet Wales.His sister spoke only Welsh until she was 14. Welsh the language of the home .My mum was a Sandfield girl and obviously spoke no English. She was a classically trained mezzo soprano with a soaring voice.She sang in many chapels but only in English although she had pressure to sing hymns in Welsh.
She did not like Welsh as she hated my paternal grandfather who poke in Welsh to my grandmother knowing full well my mum had no a clue what they were talking about. So for many Welsh is actually a language used to oppress o to marginalise.

My father used only English in our home as he thought learning Welsh a waste of time .It is why I took French German and Latin at school . Im still fluent in French and get by with German and a little Italian having done Latin to a good level. I tried speaking welsh once to a client I had in north Wales only to be ridiculed . Short of chinning him,I decided never ever to learn more Welsh and comments like neath jack confirm it all.

I detest language fascists and they will always deny acting a such.

We are born free and if our lingua franca is Portuguese,Polish or Mandarin then that is all there is to it,wherever you live.

Wales is a tiny country and has big issues. Language is not a big issue in the grand scheme of life.

Speak what you want folks and speak it well

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mr Drakeford on 20:53 - Nov 2 with 360 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 20:49 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Here is an example of what I experienced when a kid

My dad's ide all from welsh speaking wet Wales.His sister spoke only Welsh until she was 14. Welsh the language of the home .My mum was a Sandfield girl and obviously spoke no English. She was a classically trained mezzo soprano with a soaring voice.She sang in many chapels but only in English although she had pressure to sing hymns in Welsh.
She did not like Welsh as she hated my paternal grandfather who poke in Welsh to my grandmother knowing full well my mum had no a clue what they were talking about. So for many Welsh is actually a language used to oppress o to marginalise.

My father used only English in our home as he thought learning Welsh a waste of time .It is why I took French German and Latin at school . Im still fluent in French and get by with German and a little Italian having done Latin to a good level. I tried speaking welsh once to a client I had in north Wales only to be ridiculed . Short of chinning him,I decided never ever to learn more Welsh and comments like neath jack confirm it all.

I detest language fascists and they will always deny acting a such.

We are born free and if our lingua franca is Portuguese,Polish or Mandarin then that is all there is to it,wherever you live.

Wales is a tiny country and has big issues. Language is not a big issue in the grand scheme of life.

Speak what you want folks and speak it well

Great story and all that, but doesn't excuse your constant slagging of our club, our fans, our area or our country.

And the best part is that you don't even live here.

There is nothing wrong with promoting our unique language, in our unique country.

I've been all over the word, and nothing compares to a Welshman or Wales.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 21:00]

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 20:55 - Nov 2 with 357 viewsonehunglow

Iesu.That post brought back some dark memories of days best forgotten.

And to think Swansea lost its rugby to be called the Neath -Swansea ospreys.City and town miles apart

Mr Drakeford on 20:58 - Nov 2 with 343 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 20:55 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Iesu.That post brought back some dark memories of days best forgotten.

And to think Swansea lost its rugby to be called the Neath -Swansea ospreys.City and town miles apart

Swansea still has it's rugby club, as does Neath.

Not far apart.

Is this the point when you start going on about how Swansea Town Football Club used to only have fans from Swansea? You normally do when you run out of other nonsense to post.

Mr Drakeford on 21:04 - Nov 2 with 330 viewsonehunglow

Switzerland a good example so what language should they speak there then NJ. Off ya go Champ.

Personally,I d ay the language of the home.

Mr Drakeford on 21:08 - Nov 2 with 315 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 21:04 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Switzerland a good example so what language should they speak there then NJ. Off ya go Champ.

Personally,I d ay the language of the home.

Switzerland is not Wales.

Comparing apples and oranges.

Mr Drakeford on 21:12 - Nov 2 with 305 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 21:08 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

Switzerland is not Wales.

Comparing apples and oranges.

Do you think safety signage on site should be erected solely in the medium of Welsh within Wales.

Just to be consistent.

Mr Drakeford on 21:16 - Nov 2 with 292 viewsonehunglow

So that could mean visitors could die ?

Cant believe Im reading this.WTF is going on.

Look at the fire notices in hotels abroad.In several languages as it is serious stuff,a i covid.yet the language issue again appears. My God, why hast thou forsaken us.

I fear for the land of my birth.Serious Loh.

Its surreal.

Mr Drakeford on 21:18 - Nov 2 with 283 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 21:16 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

So that could mean visitors could die ?

Cant believe Im reading this.WTF is going on.

Look at the fire notices in hotels abroad.In several languages as it is serious stuff,a i covid.yet the language issue again appears. My God, why hast thou forsaken us.

I fear for the land of my birth.Serious Loh.

Its surreal.

Your posts are surreal, what on earth are you talking about?

Visitors could die when? Because of what?

What have fire notices in hotels got to do with someone speaking Welsh?

Mr Drakeford on 21:20 - Nov 2 with 284 viewsJack59

Mr Drakeford on 20:53 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

Great story and all that, but doesn't excuse your constant slagging of our club, our fans, our area or our country.

And the best part is that you don't even live here.

There is nothing wrong with promoting our unique language, in our unique country.

I've been all over the word, and nothing compares to a Welshman or Wales.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 21:00]

I also love waving the flag at times, but you've got to know when to stop that, and when to start forming a reasoned argument based on facts rather than emotion.
If you had traveled the world with open eyes and a fair mind ''Nothing compares to a Welshman or Wales'' would have become Wales or Welshmen are as good as any nation.

Can you see how emotion maybe clouding your judgement?
Mr Drakeford on 21:23 - Nov 2 with 275 viewsonehunglow

It is not an issue of emotion but logic.

We are in unchartered ,dangerous waters of a killer virus.

I d say given advice is given in a language that 100% of the populace undertands.Common sense.

Times like these language is the last thing we should be concerned over. People are dying in Welsh and English homes.

Mr Drakeford on 21:23 - Nov 2 with 272 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 21:20 - Nov 2 by Jack59

I also love waving the flag at times, but you've got to know when to stop that, and when to start forming a reasoned argument based on facts rather than emotion.
If you had traveled the world with open eyes and a fair mind ''Nothing compares to a Welshman or Wales'' would have become Wales or Welshmen are as good as any nation.

Can you see how emotion maybe clouding your judgement?

Emotion isn't clouding my judgement no, guiding it maybe.

What is wrong in wanting your country to speak it's unique language?

Mr Drakeford on 21:23 - Nov 2 with 273 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 21:18 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

Your posts are surreal, what on earth are you talking about?

Visitors could die when? Because of what?

What have fire notices in hotels got to do with someone speaking Welsh?

It’s your fault. You were too lazy to follow your stated train of thought through to the inevitable derailment...

C’mon spar with me, I’m bored.

Mr Drakeford on 21:25 - Nov 2 with 263 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 21:23 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

It is not an issue of emotion but logic.

We are in unchartered ,dangerous waters of a killer virus.

I d say given advice is given in a language that 100% of the populace undertands.Common sense.

Times like these language is the last thing we should be concerned over. People are dying in Welsh and English homes.

Right, I'm done with this conversation with you.

I can't make head nor tail over what you are trying to say, or who you are replying to.

Use the quote function, makes life easier.

Mr Drakeford on 21:25 - Nov 2 with 262 viewsonehunglow

Can we lock horns Loh.

Pick a subject -off ya go

Mr Drakeford on 21:27 - Nov 2 with 259 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 21:25 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Can we lock horns Loh.

Pick a subject -off ya go

Port Sunlight.

Mr Drakeford on 21:33 - Nov 2 with 240 viewsonehunglow

Hmm .Our lad has an office there at Levers.

Beautiful village construction by Lever who was super welathy but took pastoral care of his workers from cradle to grave-proof that not all rich/priviliged /posh are bad people.

If you are ever up here,check of Thornton Manor.It would make your eye bleed. I used to be a sales manager once and one of our client was Leverhulme estate . It was something to behold and the family were sound .

Mr Drakeford on 21:36 - Nov 2 with 232 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 21:33 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Hmm .Our lad has an office there at Levers.

Beautiful village construction by Lever who was super welathy but took pastoral care of his workers from cradle to grave-proof that not all rich/priviliged /posh are bad people.

If you are ever up here,check of Thornton Manor.It would make your eye bleed. I used to be a sales manager once and one of our client was Leverhulme estate . It was something to behold and the family were sound .

William Lever was a good guy all round, wasn’t he?

Mr Drakeford on 21:36 - Nov 2 with 483 viewschad

So where are we, vital notices of public safety should be made solely in a language the majority of the country would not understand?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024