Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 16:08 - Oct 31 with 3560 viewsbuilthjack

Weeks ahead of that clown Johnson. Well done that man.
Johnson OUT.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 12:57 - Nov 3 with 365 viewsonehunglow

Mr Drakeford on 12:43 - Nov 3 by Lohengrin

Dont post selfies Loh.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Nov 3 with 365 viewsBoundy

One of my favourite Simon & Garfunkel tunes , slip sliding away .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Nov 3 with 364 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:12 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

Felix.
Seems ,as Ive always suspected ,that if one leaves Wales then you become ,in a sense,de Welshed,no longer welcome.If you do not LOVE the Weksh language then you are beneath contempt.

As fore enriching a country,Ive not read such garbage for 24 hours.

Plenty of countries are quite well enriched speaking ONE langauge.

Is this what Wales is about.

Ive said before ,you could pick up a puppy,shove it in a carrier bag and chuck it into the canal before you question anything at all about the Welsh Language.

Little Englanders are just as bad seeing their language as pre eminent or one everyone should speak or learn.

What a mishmash of a rant I am just as well as you but that does not prevent me from seeing what is wrong with Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 13:14 - Nov 3 with 344 viewsonehunglow

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Nov 3 by felixstowe_jack

What a mishmash of a rant I am just as well as you but that does not prevent me from seeing what is wrong with Wales.

In response,I am not sure that is a greater mishmash. In fact,it' s a dog's dinner though these days ,dogs get more than a tin of Chum and a Bonio.

Mr Drakeford on 13:23 - Nov 3 with 332 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 12:57 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

Dont post selfies Loh.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mr Drakeford on 13:26 - Nov 3 with 330 viewsonehunglow

Mr Drakeford on 13:23 - Nov 3 by Lohengrin

Port Sunlight

Mr Drakeford on 13:34 - Nov 3 with 323 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 13:26 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

Port Sunlight

Marvellous place. I drove up to have a look at it years ago after reading a biography of William Lever.

About as perfect a distinction as could be drawn between ‘National’ capital and the predation of global capital. Between invested community and usury.

Mr Drakeford on 13:40 - Nov 3 with 317 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Nov 3 by Boundy

One of my favourite Simon & Garfunkel tunes , slip sliding away .

Here you go, chum...

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 13:52 - Nov 3 with 306 viewsonehunglow

Mr Drakeford on 13:34 - Nov 3 by Lohengrin

Marvellous place. I drove up to have a look at it years ago after reading a biography of William Lever.

About as perfect a distinction as could be drawn between ‘National’ capital and the predation of global capital. Between invested community and usury.

It is a place where even getting replacement windows is a chore as the PS committe are piping hot on renovations.

It still has a vibrant community feel and the northern edge of it was affected by the New Ferry gas blast.

You could have met me and had a drink in the Bridge in or you could have crossed the border into west Wirral and you could have worn your corduroy trousers and Barbour jacket

Mr Drakeford on 13:57 - Nov 3 with 304 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 13:52 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

It is a place where even getting replacement windows is a chore as the PS committe are piping hot on renovations.

It still has a vibrant community feel and the northern edge of it was affected by the New Ferry gas blast.

You could have met me and had a drink in the Bridge in or you could have crossed the border into west Wirral and you could have worn your corduroy trousers and Barbour jacket

I’m wearing a Barbour shirt and moleskin trousers as we speak. I could blend seamlessly...

Mr Drakeford on 14:03 - Nov 3 with 291 viewsKeithHaynes

And it was going so well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024