Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Countries or people you dislike /like 18:13 - Nov 1 with 2054 viewsonehunglow

This might be contentious but it' dark and grey and I'm annoyed.

Dislike
1.Sweden
2.Switzerland
3.ROI
4.Saudi
5.Qatar

NZ
Canada
France
Portugal
India
Germany

Just a bit of fun

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Countries or people you dislike /like on 21:51 - Nov 2 with 369 viewsProfessor

Countries or people you dislike /like on 19:45 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Opinions or the person ,Paul.

I see a difference there.

I don't respect any religion ,for example,but accept a person's right to a belief ,even if it is fantasy

General respect for other people Rich. No bigger cause of division than religion
Countries or people you dislike /like on 22:02 - Nov 2 with 357 viewsKerouac

Places I don't like...

1) Turkey
2) Pakistan
3) Saudi Arabia
4) Iran
5) Bangladesh
6) Russia

Places I like...
1) USA
2) Canada
3) Australia
4) New Zealand
5) India
6) Thailand
7) Mexico
8) All of Scandinavia
9) Greece
10) Italy
11) Israel
12) Jamaica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countries or people you dislike /like on 23:53 - Nov 2 with 312 viewsTreforys_Jack

Countries or people you dislike /like on 18:21 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Not really ,son.It's just you cannot extracate yourself from that mindset .
I'll make it easier for you to understand. Here goes.

The Swansea I grew up in during the 50s and 60s was very vibrant and had a centre to be proud of. We had everything and didnt need to go up to Cardiff for anything.
We had shops of quality, parks to be proud of ,swimming pools,like the open air one in Morriston,that were easily accessible,and a High street worthy of the name. We had a football team to be proud of ,a rugby club that was pre eminent and country cricket at a venue still missed badly by all who attended.

The people I knew were straight,honest and very hard working. I was very proud of my town.

I wont post any photos of how the town used to be as it upsets me so much.

I love my old home town but hate what has happened to it. If you cant handle that then shove me on ignore.

What are they like here..?.just take a look at your chums comments .They seem to know it all but there are over 300,000 here and like Swansea ,good and bad everywhere.

Now thanks and goodbye

We had industrial might which meant we had area that were very dirty and choked with dust and foul air but it was part of living in the town

I can handle it no problem, just don't expect me to sit back and let you belittle my City without retorting. Oh and leave the patronizing out is it, there's a good lad !!! If you don't like me pulling you up on it, put me on ignore.
Countries or people you dislike /like on 06:11 - Nov 3 with 286 viewsKilkennyjack

Countries or people you dislike /like on 19:40 - Nov 1 by pencoedjack

Dutch people for me.

Travelled a lot with work & have learnt not to stereotype people but the majority of Dutch people are arrogant.

I wasn’t overly keen on Russians either.

Indian people I have worked with have been some of the nicest (& smartest) I have met.

Always found the dutch great fun, lovely people.
Enjoy their football.

Russians always friendly, enjoyed the Wales vs Russia game in Toulouse with songs and beers.

Scotland and the Irish Republic both have a great welcome the Welsh.
As does NZ.

Beware of the Risen People

Countries or people you dislike /like on 09:45 - Nov 3 with 263 viewspencoedjack

Countries or people you dislike /like on 06:11 - Nov 3 by Kilkennyjack

Always found the dutch great fun, lovely people.
Enjoy their football.

Russians always friendly, enjoyed the Wales vs Russia game in Toulouse with songs and beers.

Scotland and the Irish Republic both have a great welcome the Welsh.
As does NZ.

Great although it sounds like your opinion is based on meeting people at a football match & sharing a few beers.
Countries or people you dislike /like on 10:04 - Nov 3 with 252 viewsonehunglow

The Kingdom of the Netherlands has a far from glorious colonial history and although they love a beer and football,there is more to life than that.

Ive spent much time there,our on loved in the Hague for 5 years.

They are hard nosed,unsentimental,confident and at times arrogant but they are business minded above all else and efficient.

The language of international business there ,is English and it is seen as a vital language to be fluent in-and they are.

Countries or people you dislike /like on 10:38 - Nov 3 with 246 viewsSwanjaxs

Countries or people you dislike /like on 10:04 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

The Kingdom of the Netherlands has a far from glorious colonial history and although they love a beer and football,there is more to life than that.

Ive spent much time there,our on loved in the Hague for 5 years.

They are hard nosed,unsentimental,confident and at times arrogant but they are business minded above all else and efficient.

The language of international business there ,is English and it is seen as a vital language to be fluent in-and they are.

" The Kingdom of the *Netherlands* has a far from glorious colonial history and although they love a beer and football,there is more to life than that."

*Britannia* 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Countries or people you dislike /like on 10:41 - Nov 3 with 243 viewscontroversial_jack

Countries or people you dislike /like on 10:38 - Nov 3 by Swanjaxs

" The Kingdom of the *Netherlands* has a far from glorious colonial history and although they love a beer and football,there is more to life than that."

*Britannia* 👍

What western country hasn't?
Login to get fewer ads

Countries or people you dislike /like on 10:55 - Nov 3 with 237 viewsonehunglow

Countries or people you dislike /like on 10:38 - Nov 3 by Swanjaxs

*Britannia* 👍

First,I'm touched you should take time out to engage with my sort.

It does seem all former colonials have a misplaced sense of superiority/arrogance.
Portugal ,a country which had a vicious empire,is often under the radar as regards what it did. Plenty of evidence around Lisboa about how much they benefitted from it all and many Portuguese men are not unlike Mourinho.

Stunning women there though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024