Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah 10:45 - Nov 2 with 997 viewstheloneranger

This detestable man should never be allowed in the ring again!! He now comes up with at least 3 more excuses why he lost to Fury.

1 His ex coach Mark Breland tampering with his water. 😂

2. Tyson Fury cheating. 😂

3. A bent ref. 😂

Mark Breland is the main reason Wilder can even contemplate fighting again, when he threw in the towel and saved him from serious injury. Wilder doesn't deserve a man like Breland in his corner ... A man that is known throughout boxing, as a man of integrity.

Something Wilder will never have.

Interview ...

"Wilder claimed Fury tampered with his gloves to put his fist in an improper position.

He added that he believes the Brit had a hard object concealed within his gloves to deal extra damage.

Wilder then also said in a statement that Fury should honour his contractual clause for their trilogy fight.

In the early hours of Sunday morning, Wilder followed up with an equally astonishing interview.

Wilder told 78SPORTSTV: “About 15 minutes before going out to the fight, warming up on the mitts, it was perfect, I felt great.

“Until I went to the ring. That transformation, I was drinking certain water and stuff, trying to keep myself hydrated.

“I just start feeling weird. My water was spiked as if I took a muscle relaxer or something like that.

“After a fight is over with and it don’t go in your favour you’re always looking for what happened.

“Certain things, the atmosphere just didn’t seem right. It felt like something was about to go down, and not in my favour.

“It wasn’t just the suit, my water was tampered with…

“This feeling here, it was a different feeling. It was like I had no control over my body, my legs was weak and stuff like that.”

When asked about his former co-trainer Mark Breland, with whom he has now parted ways, Wilder said: “Even with the throwing in the towel. Mark didn’t save my life.

“If you knew Deontay Wilder, you’d know that if I’m gonna draw my sword, I’mma live by that sword and I’mma die by that sword.

“I’mma live and die by that, period. And I’ve been telling my people that for five years so that ain’t nothing knew to them.

“So he knew that. When he did that, he already had orders not to do that.

“He even had somebody on Fury’s side to tell him, ‘Throw the towel in, they got a rematch.’

“Because I believe he was part of it. He was part of it.

“And, even more so, I think he’s got something to do with my water as well too.

“He was the only one handling my water. He was the only one.

“I have strong sources.”

No evidence has been released to support Wilder’s claims against Breland in any way.

“We warned Mark not to do that. That wouldn’t have even been Mark’s place to do that.

“And on top of that, this motherf***er didn’t even give me a warning that he was gonna do it…

“But if you a part of the plot that ain’t gonna matter because that s*** gonna be on you at the end of the night.

“He had to fulfil the obligation, he had to do something. Talk about saving my life? Saving my life is stopping me from jumping off a building.

“When I’m in the ring, man to man, you ain’t saving my life…

“In round seven I’m getting myself back together and all of a sudden the towel is thrown in. What’s the odds of that?

“I’m gathering myself. My momentum is coming. While I’m looking into his eyes, he’s looking tired, he’s looking fatigued.

“When the referee stopped it, that motherf***er was the most happiest motherf***er on Earth.”

Wilder concluded by also casting aspersions on referee Kenny Bayless: “The referee coming in the dressing room, I could feel his negative energy.

“His eyes looked like he took a cocktail drink before going into the fight.

“His energy felt like, ‘I’m gonna do something to you black man, but I’ve gotta do it. I’m a crab in the bucket.’

“He was leaning on me, he elbowed me as well. Elbowed me in my face as well too.

“The ref ain’t do nothing. Every time I’ve seen the referee he’s breaking s*** up. He acted like he ain’t know what was going on.

“Either this motherf***er he was drunk or he was part of it. Which one was it?”

As with the comments regarding Breland, no evidence has been released to support Wilder’s claims against Bayless in any way. "
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 10:46]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 22:59 - Nov 2 with 881 viewshowenjack

The history of Boxing is littered with Claims and counter claims willard/ Johnson Was Johnson really koed??? Ali/ Liston - the phantom punch, Dempsey/ willard were
Dempseys fists in plaster of paris ??? (Dempsey put 10 grand on him to ko willard in the first). Ali / Cooper the ripped glove was it deliberately cut by angelo Dundee??
Dempsey /Tunney second fight , Did Dempsey's bodyguard slip something into his drink the night before the fight 'cos he hardly slept and had stomach ache . Also the long count did ref Dave Barry deliberately start the count when Dempsey was in the neutral corner giving Tunney an extra 5 seconds whereas when Dempsey went down the count started straight away ??? This is just another chapter in the history of boxing but it makes it all the more interesting because you are dealing with humanity and characters with all their foibles and flaws , this is what makes it so fascinating.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 19:53]
More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 23:21 - Nov 2 with 869 viewsonehunglow

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 22:59 - Nov 2 by howenjack

The history of Boxing is littered with Claims and counter claims willard/ Johnson Was Johnson really koed??? Ali/ Liston - the phantom punch, Dempsey/ willard were
Dempseys fists in plaster of paris ??? (Dempsey put 10 grand on him to ko willard in the first). Ali / Cooper the ripped glove was it deliberately cut by angelo Dundee??
Dempsey /Tunney second fight , Did Dempsey's bodyguard slip something into his drink the night before the fight 'cos he hardly slept and had stomach ache . Also the long count did ref Dave Barry deliberately start the count when Dempsey was in the neutral corner giving Tunney an extra 5 seconds whereas when Dempsey went down the count started straight away ??? This is just another chapter in the history of boxing but it makes it all the more interesting because you are dealing with humanity and characters with all their foibles and flaws , this is what makes it so fascinating.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 19:53]

Jack Dempsey the first real superstar champion.A man who lived a long life and had huge respect.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 08:38 - Nov 3 with 811 viewsDr_Winston

Wilder is an overhyped puncher. It's only in a heavyweight division bereft of talent that he's not getting knocked on his arse on a regular basis. Fury and AJ both pale in comparison to some of the greats of the past, but they're both better than him.

The likes of Ali, Holmes, Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, hell, even as late as prime Klitschko bros would have little trouble with any of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 19:53 - Nov 3 with 766 viewshowenjack

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 23:21 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

Jack Dempsey the first real superstar champion.A man who lived a long life and had huge respect.

Yes , a gregarious generous guy unlike his nemesis Tunney who was a bit of a staid scholar who read Shakespeare and befriended luminaries like George Bernard Shaw . They were like chalk and cheese yet became firm friends in later years. Dempsey was the classic hungry fighter -literally , who would earn enough to eat by challenging the town bully
before " riding the rods " to the next town to do the same thing . I think he left home when he was 14 doing manual jobs when and where he could to survive . The area was Colorado which in those days was not long after the wild west era. Excellent book on his life was "Massacre in the Sun" - I lent my copy out and never had it back. Another good book is "Flame of pure fire" by Roger Kahn
More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 19:57 - Nov 3 with 759 viewsonehunglow

Yeah,Ive read much about William Harrion Dempsey.What a life.

The Tunney fights are boxings most visceral and we 're talking of fights over 80 yrs ago.

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 22:40 - Nov 3 with 725 viewshowenjack

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 19:57 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

Yeah,Ive read much about William Harrion Dempsey.What a life.

The Tunney fights are boxings most visceral and we 're talking of fights over 80 yrs ago.

Theirs was the era of the first million dollar gate ,of prohibition and the rise of America from a backwoods nation into an industrial powerhouse . It was also an era full of larger than life characters on the sporting scene. One Example - Jack Johnson when he became world champion (the first black world champion no less) bought a flash car -might have been a rolls royce Iam not sure , anyway he gets stopped by a patrol man. Officer books him for speeding and Johnson hands over a 50 dollar bill . Officer says " I haven't got change for 50 dollars " to which Johnson replies " That's ok officer keep the change - I plan on coming back at the same speed !"
From a social perspective America then is rather like America now , divided , only on a far bigger scale . I think there were 13 lynchings after Johnson won the world championship!!!There were race riots across the states - to black Americans he was a hero who had given white America a bloody nose in more ways than one and he made matters worse by dating a string of white women ! it was blatant and in your face- one journalist after seeing a constant stream of women entering and leaving his hotel room asked him what was the secret of his staying power. To which he replied eating jellied eels and thinking distant thoughts !
More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 23:15 - Nov 3 with 718 viewsonehunglow

Wondeful,just brilliant post.Thank you Sir

More Deontay Wilder Excuses ... Blah Blah Blah on 16:47 - Nov 4 with 643 viewsbritferry

Wilder was offered more money to fight Joshua than he got for his first Fury fight... he had claimed Joshua ducked him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-8912839/Anthony-Joshua-hits-aga

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024