Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COVID may have just gone up a gear 13:50 - Nov 6 with 2266 viewspikeypaul

The disgusting lefties who have tried to politicise the pandemic and want the death total to increase will be having orgasms if this goes the way that is possible.

For the rest,who are decent and normal they may be a tad concerned.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 13:55 - Nov 6 with 1024 viewsonehunglow

Take the politics out of this and what do we have.

A virus that is spread by touch. Therefore to avoid,don't.Problem is ,we do not know what is infected or whom.

If we cwtch together ,we will spread it-that is not in doubt ,apart form the likes of Corbyn ,if we come into contact with it,the consequences can be severe-as affected families will tell you. YET, we have people not wanting any lockdown at all,in fact no restrictions at all-not even distance.

We are where we are because of how we are.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:17 - Nov 6 with 959 viewsHighjack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 13:55 - Nov 6 by onehunglow

Take the politics out of this and what do we have.

A virus that is spread by touch. Therefore to avoid,don't.Problem is ,we do not know what is infected or whom.

If we cwtch together ,we will spread it-that is not in doubt ,apart form the likes of Corbyn ,if we come into contact with it,the consequences can be severe-as affected families will tell you. YET, we have people not wanting any lockdown at all,in fact no restrictions at all-not even distance.

We are where we are because of how we are.

It’s not spread by touch though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:29 - Nov 6 with 955 viewsCatullus

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:17 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Yes it can be, if you touch a object or contaminated surface then touch your face. That's why washing your hands or sanitising before touching your face is important.

If we do have another strain we need to find out how dangerous it is, it could be mild for humans.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:30 - Nov 6 with 953 viewsonehunglow

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:17 - Nov 6 by Highjack

YES IT IS.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:32 - Nov 6 with 949 viewscontroversial_jack

It can be , but not likely. It's really spread from breathing out when in the vicinity of other ppl, hence, the distancing and masking
COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:42 - Nov 6 with 938 viewsAndy1300

So masking up to control the spread has caused an increase in the spread.

Spain had what we would call a proper lockdown, they are no better off than we are with our lockdown in name only.

Number 1 team in Wales

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:48 - Nov 6 with 930 viewsCatullus

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:42 - Nov 6 by Andy1300

So masking up to control the spread has caused an increase in the spread.

Spain had what we would call a proper lockdown, they are no better off than we are with our lockdown in name only.

Others would say the people ignring the rules have increased the spread. Also, the mishandling of it all by useless politicians doesn't help.

Spin has had more cases but 30% fewer deaths.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:55 - Nov 6 with 919 viewsHighjack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:29 - Nov 6 by Catullus

Yes it can be, if you touch a object or contaminated surface then touch your face. That's why washing your hands or sanitising before touching your face is important.

If we do have another strain we need to find out how dangerous it is, it could be mild for humans.

It primarily spreads through respiratory droplets entering the mouth, nose or eyes. There is no touching needed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:13 - Nov 6 with 902 viewsHighjack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:30 - Nov 6 by onehunglow

YES IT IS.

Not really. You could give an infected person a full body massage with a happy ending and you would still be unlikely to catch it unless the person breathes or coughs in your face.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:38 - Nov 6 with 876 viewsNeath_Jack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:55 - Nov 6 by Highjack

It primarily spreads through respiratory droplets entering the mouth, nose or eyes. There is no touching needed.

Of course it can be spread through touching.

Yes, the virus would need to be expelled through your mouth or nose first, but you can pick it up from then touching that expelled droplet. That's not even a debate shirley.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:45 - Nov 6 with 884 viewscontroversial_jack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:38 - Nov 6 by Neath_Jack

Yes, the virus would need to be expelled through your mouth or nose first, but you can pick it up from then touching that expelled droplet. That's not even a debate shirley.

It's not the primary reason though.I don't think many have caught it that way
COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:53 - Nov 6 with 875 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Transferring to another species inot new.
It had already been transferred to both cats and dogs.
But I am not sure if it can transfer back the other way.
COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:55 - Nov 6 with 860 viewsNeath_Jack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:45 - Nov 6 by controversial_jack

It's not the primary reason though.I don't think many have caught it that way

Oh go away.

You reply to my posts with things I never wrote.

Play the ball not the man ffs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 20:14 - Nov 6 with 835 viewsDr_Winston

It's a virus that is potentially deadly to 0.5% of the population but ranges from inconveniencing to completely un-noticeable for the remaining 99.5%. Somehow the powers that be have decided that the best way to combat it is to lock everyone down for regular periods, even when there's overwhelming evidence that the most dangerous place to be is indoors, especially hospitals.

It's also apparent that the English lockdown is coming at a time when the general infection trend is already downwards, just as it was in March. No doubt this will also be spun as a lockdown success instead of just what happens when viruses like this spread.

Be sensible, wash your hands, avoid coughing and sneezing over people. Those are basically all the measures needed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 20:29 - Nov 6 with 831 viewsHighjack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 18:38 - Nov 6 by Neath_Jack

No of course but the chances of catching it that way are massively less. Viruses die pretty quickly outside the body, on skin or fabric it doesn’t survive long. Sometimes just minutes. It can survive longer on some hard surfaces but unless you touch the hard surface then almost immediately shove your hand in your mouth or pick your nose or scratch your eye you aren’t going to catch it. It won’t go through your skin. It won’t survive long on your hands.

The main numero uno way that it spreads is from respiratory droplets in the air. If you touch someone who is infected you won’t catch it unless they breathe on you. You won’t get it from touching them or touching something they’ve touched.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 20:35 - Nov 6 with 816 viewsNeath_Jack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 20:29 - Nov 6 by Highjack

No of course but the chances of catching it that way are massively less. Viruses die pretty quickly outside the body, on skin or fabric it doesn’t survive long. Sometimes just minutes. It can survive longer on some hard surfaces but unless you touch the hard surface then almost immediately shove your hand in your mouth or pick your nose or scratch your eye you aren’t going to catch it. It won’t go through your skin. It won’t survive long on your hands.

The main numero uno way that it spreads is from respiratory droplets in the air. If you touch someone who is infected you won’t catch it unless they breathe on you. You won’t get it from touching them or touching something they’ve touched.

Indeed, I'm answering your statement of it isn't spread through touching things. It may be less of a chance, but it is still a massive factor in the spread of it. You imagine someone coughing on a shelf or other hard surface in a shop or pub etc. You then have a cigarette, eat something, touch a glass then drink etc.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 20:43 - Nov 6 with 818 viewsonehunglow

Wrong.

An easy way of catching it is via door knobs.

Consider a public toilet. Use the facility ,wash hands then open the door knob. How many do you see not washing hands,like in a football stadium /theatre etc

To catch it via the air ,you have to be at a certain height .

We are where we are as we dont wash hands especially in Pubs.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 800 viewsCatullus

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 17:55 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Primarily yes, but it can be spread by touch.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:05 - Nov 6 with 797 viewsonehunglow

Primarily does not exclude touch.

Virus are spread at a height then fall to the ground.

Virus when on a solid surface can remain longer.

That said,why do we take risks. Be extra careful folk and assume nowt because you could be killing yourself and others.

I worry about all this.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:06 - Nov 6 with 786 viewsDr_Winston

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:02 - Nov 6 by Catullus

Primarily yes, but it can be spread by touch.

Only if you then touch your face afterwards. The importance of not doing that has been emphasised since the spring.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:06 - Nov 6 with 790 viewsHighjack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 20:35 - Nov 6 by Neath_Jack

Indeed, I'm answering your statement of it isn't spread through touching things. It may be less of a chance, but it is still a massive factor in the spread of it. You imagine someone coughing on a shelf or other hard surface in a shop or pub etc. You then have a cigarette, eat something, touch a glass then drink etc.

Doing those things would be unlikely to transmit any virus. You’d have to put your hands with the virus on it directly into your nose, eyes or mouth. The cigarette would touch your mouth but your hand wouldn’t, same with the glass and you’d probably be using cutlery to eat. It’s unlikely to be spread this way unless people are constantly shoving their hands in their mouths or up their nose etc. Which I admit people probably do. Most viruses only last a few minutes on hands or clothes. And the chances of you picking it up on a surface in the first place is quite small.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:07 - Nov 6 with 789 viewsHighjack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 20:43 - Nov 6 by onehunglow

Wrong.

An easy way of catching it is via door knobs.

Consider a public toilet. Use the facility ,wash hands then open the door knob. How many do you see not washing hands,like in a football stadium /theatre etc

To catch it via the air ,you have to be at a certain height .

We are where we are as we dont wash hands especially in Pubs.

You aren’t going to catch it through knobs unless you touch the knob then put your hand in your mouth or lick the knob or something like that. And if you’re licking your hand after touching knobs you probably deserve to catch something anyway.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:11 - Nov 6 with 789 viewsonehunglow

Leave those knobs alone.!

I am trying to ensure you and yours stay safe.

Do not assume anything.

We are learning about this virus all the time. Knowledge is evolving all the time .

Safe for some is 1 metre,others 1.5 ,others 2 metre so who is right.? We do not know for sure.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:13 - Nov 6 with 779 viewsNeath_Jack

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:06 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Doing those things would be unlikely to transmit any virus. You’d have to put your hands with the virus on it directly into your nose, eyes or mouth. The cigarette would touch your mouth but your hand wouldn’t, same with the glass and you’d probably be using cutlery to eat. It’s unlikely to be spread this way unless people are constantly shoving their hands in their mouths or up their nose etc. Which I admit people probably do. Most viruses only last a few minutes on hands or clothes. And the chances of you picking it up on a surface in the first place is quite small.

You can blather and pontificate as much as you like.

It is spread via touch, neither you nor I, or probably anyone else can tell how many people catch it this way, but it's a significant enough amount for one of the main control measures is to wash your hands frequently. I'm not sure why you're even trying to argue otherwise, other than just for the sake of it.

It is spread via touching, it's not even a debate.

COVID may have just gone up a gear on 21:19 - Nov 6 with 775 viewsItchySphincter

Captain Irony strikes again. Disgusting lefties politicising the virus, eh?

What’s that old saying about brains, chocolate and smarties?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024