Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exciting times for Wrexham? 20:15 - Nov 8 with 1489 viewsGwyn737

https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/extraordinary-ballot-rob-mcelhenney-and-ryan-r
Exciting times for Wrexham? on 22:15 - Nov 8 with 1443 viewsKeithHaynes

Statements like this should always be a concern for the real supporters of any club.

Quote.
Under any other circumstance, we’d be in Wrexham right now, touring the Racecourse Ground, having a pint with supporters in person. But 2020 has other plans for us all. We hope you'll put your trust in us, because we’ll work every day, for as long as you'll have us, to ensure the world knows that Wrexham is the name.

Maybe Trevor has got some spare beer tokens ?
Frightening.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 22:45 - Nov 8 with 1424 viewsNotLoyal

Was that written by hamer and mclure, jeez!

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 22:49 - Nov 8 with 1421 viewsKilkennyjack

I have no doubt this will prove successful.

Hang on boys, Wrexham are back in business.

Beware of the Risen People

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 07:13 - Nov 9 with 1369 viewsDr_Winston

There's too much goodwill attached to their names, Reynolds in particular, for them to act like total bastards as owners. Truth is they'll probably buy the club as a bit of a hobby, spend a few quid tarting up the Racecourse and ultimately sell them on when they're in L1 or L2.

The publicity will be a nice boost though. Replica shirts will probably start flying off the shelves. Again, Reynolds seems to have a bit of a gift for marketing if his gin company success is any measure.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 7:14]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 07:20 - Nov 9 with 1360 viewstrampie

It would have been better if Wrexham had beaten Newport in that play off final for Welsh football.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 7:22]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 10:59 - Nov 9 with 1297 viewsNotLoyal

Yes they have credibility, but there's a long list of credible people who have ruined football clubs. And running football clubs is where they have no credibity at all. It's the usual statement we all here regards pints with fans, take the club to glory etc. Just words. I hope it works for Wrexham, but I doubt it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 13:09 - Nov 9 with 1255 viewsFireboy2

If they spend money to make the racecourse a fit enough ground to take internationals there then that good for the loyal gog fans.
Exciting times for Wrexham? on 13:16 - Nov 9 with 1250 viewsReslovenSwan1

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 10:59 - Nov 9 by NotLoyal

Yes they have credibility, but there's a long list of credible people who have ruined football clubs. And running football clubs is where they have no credibity at all. It's the usual statement we all here regards pints with fans, take the club to glory etc. Just words. I hope it works for Wrexham, but I doubt it.

Wrexham is already pretty ruined. Nothing to fear from a bit of investment.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 14:07 - Nov 9 with 1236 viewsFlashberryjack

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 13:09 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

If they spend money to make the racecourse a fit enough ground to take internationals there then that good for the loyal gog fans.

This.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 19:44 - Nov 9 with 1179 viewsFireboy2

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 14:07 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

This.

I only said that because Wrexham is far easier and cheaper for me to get to flash
Exciting times for Wrexham? on 20:49 - Nov 9 with 1165 viewsCatullus

Hmm, did I see on the Welsh news that the new owners want to make a documentary about Wrexham, about their time there?

Please don't turn Wrexham FC into some dodgy reality show!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 20:57 - Nov 9 with 1158 viewsFlashberryjack

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 19:44 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

I only said that because Wrexham is far easier and cheaper for me to get to flash

Me, me, me

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 21:26 - Nov 9 with 1140 viewsFireboy2

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 20:57 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

Me, me, me

Yes, I am that important

Honestly though, the gogs deserve the racecourse to be upgraded for all the travelling they do.
Exciting times for Wrexham? on 21:52 - Nov 9 with 1132 viewsbuilthjack

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 20:49 - Nov 9 by Catullus

Hmm, did I see on the Welsh news that the new owners want to make a documentary about Wrexham, about their time there?

Please don't turn Wrexham FC into some dodgy reality show!

I think this is part of their plan. But it will make a lt of dosh. As long as they put it into the club, and not their own pockets.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 22:44 - Nov 9 with 1115 viewsReslovenSwan1

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 21:52 - Nov 9 by builthjack

I think this is part of their plan. But it will make a lt of dosh. As long as they put it into the club, and not their own pockets.

And so the cycle begins. They are putting £2m in and if I was the would want £2.2m out at least. Are all football teams looking for charitable handouts?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 22:57 - Nov 9 with 1108 viewsbuilthjack

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 22:44 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

And so the cycle begins. They are putting £2m in and if I was the would want £2.2m out at least. Are all football teams looking for charitable handouts?

Good job you are not there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 10:27 - Nov 10 with 1051 viewsCatullus

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 22:44 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes they are. All football teams hope to get an owner who will invest and not look to make a profit.
It's a silly dream of course, those kinds of owners are few and far between. Chelsea, Blackburn and Man City got lucky.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Exciting times for Wrexham? on 10:40 - Nov 10 with 1042 viewsDr_Winston

Depends how much money goes in and the capability to afford it.

If you're spending £100m on a club then you are in all likelihood going to want to make a profit out of it. If you're worth £100m between you and only putting £2m it's basically a hobby. You're not going to be all that bothered if you don't make a profit at the end of it. £2m is what some of these people spend on a car.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024