Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. 21:34 - Nov 8 with 4675 viewsLohengrin

When I said on another thread that a Biden/Harris tenure was a disaster waiting to happen for the American working class this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:47 - Nov 8 with 2386 viewsCatullus

The left tend to say only the right are trouble/liars or violent, the right say it about the left. The problem is they are both at it.

Lies, damned lies and even more lies. That's politics folks.

Joe Biden is a liar, get used to it because there's 4 more years.

Hey Kilky, your left wing American saviour wanted to cut healthcare and social security, y'know the benefits for poor people, he wanted to shaft ex armed forces personnel too. Tell me again it's the only the right who are scum? Learn the lesson, they are all as bad as each other.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 22:47 - Nov 8 with 2357 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes. There is a bigger picture.
But Joe is not Trump in terms of lying.

I am not going to defend him, because most people with a long career will have something.
Instead i will post some videos of the huge celebrations !

Enjoy

Beware of the Risen People

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 22:55 - Nov 8 with 2346 viewsLohengrin

Thanks for showing me the Coachella crowd. Have you come across scenes of jubilant steelworkers, colliers or farmers anywhere?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 08:39 - Nov 9 with 2295 viewstrampie

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:47 - Nov 8 by Catullus

The left tend to say only the right are trouble/liars or violent, the right say it about the left. The problem is they are both at it.

Hey Kilky, your left wing American saviour wanted to cut healthcare and social security, y'know the benefits for poor people, he wanted to shaft ex armed forces personnel too. Tell me again it's the only the right who are scum? Learn the lesson, they are all as bad as each other.

Most Dems in America are equivalent to Tories, most Reps are equivalent to Kippers, it's a generalisation but thats the picture.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 09:34 - Nov 9 with 2267 viewsonehunglow

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 21:47 - Nov 8 by Catullus

They are but that was no reaon to give Trump another 4 years.

And yes,they all lie. We all do

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:32 - Nov 9 with 2217 viewsEbo

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 22:55 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Thanks for showing me the Coachella crowd. Have you come across scenes of jubilant steelworkers, colliers or farmers anywhere?

Hi Loh,

Ever wondered why the rust belt voted for Biden? You know the ex factory workers who had their job shipped abroad and the farmers that went bankrupt? Right now they have something to celebrate.

It is a victory for humanity, in much the same way that when any tyrant is toppled. This time it won't be a gallows or a gun it will be a jail term. Ever wondered why he is desperate to cling to power? It is not to help anyone but himself as he is facing at least 12 lawsuits against him.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:37 - Nov 9 with 2211 viewsAce_Jack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:32 - Nov 9 by Ebo

Hi Loh,

Ever wondered why the rust belt voted for Biden? You know the ex factory workers who had their job shipped abroad and the farmers that went bankrupt? Right now they have something to celebrate.

It is a victory for humanity, in much the same way that when any tyrant is toppled. This time it won't be a gallows or a gun it will be a jail term. Ever wondered why he is desperate to cling to power? It is not to help anyone but himself as he is facing at least 12 lawsuits against him.

Perplexed as to why their opinions would matter more than someone who spent their free time at a festival anyway, but then again women with opinions scare the sh*t out of Loh.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:39 - Nov 9 with 2208 viewsonehunglow

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:32 - Nov 9 by Ebo

Hi Loh,

Wonderful think we're on the same page EB.
This was always about removing a piece of human garbage away from the White House.

He is without shame

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:49 - Nov 9 with 2202 viewsLohengrin

Hi Loh,

Biden took the big cities in the mid-West, Eb. The geographical mass of counties stayed red, you’ve seen the maps.

Just watch how quickly things start to deteriorate over the next couple of years.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:50 - Nov 9 with 2201 viewsLohengrin

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:37 - Nov 9 by Ace_Jack

Perplexed as to why their opinions would matter more than someone who spent their free time at a festival anyway, but then again women with opinions scare the sh*t out of Loh.

What women? Who are we talking about?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:05 - Nov 9 with 2190 viewsProfessor

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:49 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Biden took the big cities in the mid-West, Eb. The geographical mass of counties stayed red, you’ve seen the maps.

Just watch how quickly things start to deteriorate over the next couple of years.

But Loh- Trump far from delivered on manufacturing jobs and agriculture has been a mess. The trade war with China lost US agriculture its biggest market for big commodities like pork and soya. Prices have crashed and he has, through the UDSDA provide the biggest cash subsidy to farming ever. Of course this has gone to big corporations not the little guy. It’s more just conservative tradition than any gains for farmers.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:37 - Nov 9 with 2166 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:50 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

What women? Who are we talking about?

Don’t ask him questions, he doesn’t like it.

I love how this thread has turned into the forum version of Meerkat Manor. One pokes his head above the parapet then they all come out of their holes

Anyway, talking of Michigan workers. I always enjoy this video.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 14:37]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 15:03 - Nov 9 with 2148 viewsLohengrin

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:05 - Nov 9 by Professor

But Loh- Trump far from delivered on manufacturing jobs and agriculture has been a mess. The trade war with China lost US agriculture its biggest market for big commodities like pork and soya. Prices have crashed and he has, through the UDSDA provide the biggest cash subsidy to farming ever. Of course this has gone to big corporations not the little guy. It’s more just conservative tradition than any gains for farmers.

When it comes to this US election I’m guilty as far as Trump goes of projecting my own politics onto him, Prof. I’m well aware of the divorce between promise and subsequent performance over the last four years and can trace the root cause back to Bannon’s departure. We’d be surveying a radically altered landscape had his administration actively pursued Bannon’s policy of breaking up the agri-combines and restoring land ownership to the patchwork of family farms that had previously existed.

Had the unprecedented support offered via the UDSDA found its way down through an equitable system of dispersal to actual farmers instead of into the pockets of major shareholders we’d be having a very different conversation.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 23:30 - Nov 9 with 2014 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:39 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

Wonderful think we're on the same page EB.
This was always about removing a piece of human garbage away from the White House.

He is without shame

Well said Perch.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 23:32 - Nov 9 with 2011 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 15:03 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

When it comes to this US election I’m guilty as far as Trump goes of projecting my own politics onto him, Prof. I’m well aware of the divorce between promise and subsequent performance over the last four years and can trace the root cause back to Bannon’s departure. We’d be surveying a radically altered landscape had his administration actively pursued Bannon’s policy of breaking up the agri-combines and restoring land ownership to the patchwork of family farms that had previously existed.

Had the unprecedented support offered via the UDSDA found its way down through an equitable system of dispersal to actual farmers instead of into the pockets of major shareholders we’d be having a very different conversation.

Who voted for Bannon ?

The people of the US have spoken.
Trump get out of town.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 09:46 - Nov 10 with 1948 viewsCatullus

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 08:39 - Nov 9 by trampie

Most Dems in America are equivalent to Tories, most Reps are equivalent to Kippers, it's a generalisation but thats the picture.

Well Biden considers himsel slightly left of centre. How true that is I guess we'll find out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 12:17 - Nov 10 with 1933 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 23:32 - Nov 9 by Kilkennyjack

Who voted for Bannon ?

The people of the US have spoken.
Trump get out of town.

Yes, the people of the US have spoken, but you have not heard their message.
The only message you have heard is the Mass Media message.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 12:54 - Nov 10 with 1926 viewstrampie

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 09:46 - Nov 10 by Catullus

Well Biden considers himsel slightly left of centre. How true that is I guess we'll find out.

Points on the political graph of American politics are very different to points on the graph for UK and European politics.
Their centre is our centre right, their centre left is our centre.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:43 - Nov 10 with 1914 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 12:17 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, the people of the US have spoken, but you have not heard their message.
The only message you have heard is the Mass Media message.

I know Sleepy Joe kicked his fat butt out of town.

Joyous. 😎

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:55 - Nov 10 with 1909 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:43 - Nov 10 by Kilkennyjack

I know Sleepy Joe kicked his fat butt out of town.

Joyous. 😎

The funny part is that you actually believe that Biden had anything to do with it.
Laughable indeed.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:02 - Nov 10 with 1901 viewsProfessor

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 09:46 - Nov 10 by Catullus

Biden probably most closely aligns to Angela Merkel and the CDU in Germany. Very centrist, though regarded as centre-right in Germany.
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:06 - Nov 10 with 1902 viewsonehunglow

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:02 - Nov 10 by Professor

Biden probably most closely aligns to Angela Merkel and the CDU in Germany. Very centrist, though regarded as centre-right in Germany.

Paul.To me,this was simply a matter of removing a social and political tumour from American life. He has exascerbated all that was and is wrong within the country and glories in it.

His response is to play golf having instructing his team of lawyers to gorge over the carcass of the political landscape.

People who were /are ardent EU leavers seem to want to support Trump.

To me, he is so bad as to be beyond words .Almost.

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:12 - Nov 10 with 1891 viewsProfessor

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:06 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

Paul.To me,this was simply a matter of removing a social and political tumour from American life. He has exascerbated all that was and is wrong within the country and glories in it.

His response is to play golf having instructing his team of lawyers to gorge over the carcass of the political landscape.

People who were /are ardent EU leavers seem to want to support Trump.

To me, he is so bad as to be beyond words .Almost.

Rich

I am no great fan of Biden and expect him to be relatively ineffectual. But Trump was indeed a cancer to a great country. Everyone I know in the US, including a couple of Republicans, are delighted. The shame is he lingers and makes things worse. There is no widespread electoral fraud, if the democrats were that clever they deserve to be in office. Some of the most idiotic conspiracies of al time. And absolutely predicted by many he would so this. So suppression, intimidation, illegal ballot 'drop boxes' and gerrymandering are all fine, as along as the Orange one wins.

He is shameful
FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:24 - Nov 10 with 1892 viewsonehunglow

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:12 - Nov 10 by Professor

Rich

I am no great fan of Biden and expect him to be relatively ineffectual. But Trump was indeed a cancer to a great country. Everyone I know in the US, including a couple of Republicans, are delighted. The shame is he lingers and makes things worse. There is no widespread electoral fraud, if the democrats were that clever they deserve to be in office. Some of the most idiotic conspiracies of al time. And absolutely predicted by many he would so this. So suppression, intimidation, illegal ballot 'drop boxes' and gerrymandering are all fine, as along as the Orange one wins.

He is shameful

The contempt for him should natural and spam all political standpoints

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 14:29 - Nov 10 with 1882 viewsHighjack

FAO Killy - this is a perfect illustration of what I was talking about. on 13:37 - Nov 9 by Ace_Jack

He never suggested their opinions mattered more...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024