Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time 00:08 - Nov 11 with 2681 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s been asked before but it may well help getting number two in the ‘They wore the shirt’ series going for the weekend. Please indulge yourself. I suppose the only criteria is you have actually seen them play. So no references to the twenties or say, 1927 as an example.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 07:30 - Nov 11 with 2080 viewsTreforys_Jack

Curt, Robbie, Ante , Jimmy, Michu, Leighton and I'll throw in Danny Bartley as my wildcard, liked him as a player, really nice guy and lived a few doors away.
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 08:10 - Nov 11 with 2070 viewsKilkennyjack

Roger, Curt, Robbie, Trunds, Leighton, Ante, Ash

Special mention for all the wrong reasons to Pawel Abbott. Made me laugh.

Beware of the Risen People

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 08:55 - Nov 11 with 2049 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Some older names Ivor Allchurch, Trevor Ford, Cliff Jones, Mel Nurse.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 10:07 - Nov 11 with 2025 viewsDr_Winston

Freestone, Sigurdsson, Bony, Michu, Britton, Dyer, Ash Williams.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 10:13 - Nov 11 with 2021 viewsonehunglow

Ivor
Cliff Jones
Ante
Latchford
Siggurdsdson
Trundle
Britton

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 14:05 - Nov 11 with 1974 viewsWhiterockin

Herbie
Geoff Thomas
Curt
Robbie
Latchford
Leon
Michu

Yes seen them all play with the great late Mr Thomas as my all time favorite.
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 15:46 - Nov 11 with 1946 viewsswancity

Curtis
James R
James L
Trundle
Michu
Rajkovic
Conway

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 16:29 - Nov 11 with 1917 viewspikeypaul

Curtis
Kevin Moore
Hadziabdic
Robbie James
Siggy
Michu

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 17:37 - Nov 11 with 1914 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scott Sinclair
Michu
Ashley Williams
Lee Trundle
Wilfried Bony
Leon Britton
Gylfi Sigurðsson

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 17:58 - Nov 11 with 1905 viewsThornburyswan

Tough call to get down to 7 but I’ll give it a go - Curt, Robbie, Tosh (on & off the pitch contribution), Leon, Trunds, Rangel & Michu.
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 18:14 - Nov 11 with 1886 viewsangryjack

Curt Robbie latchford michu danny bartley Jimmy trundle....had the pleasure of playing in the same team as 2 of them for couple seasons
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 20:19 - Nov 11 with 1831 viewsCatullus

Curtis, Robbie James, Rajkovic, Siggy, Leon, Roger Freestone......it's too hard now, so many to have to leave out!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 21:13 - Nov 11 with 1809 viewsthornabyswan

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 20:19 - Nov 11 by Catullus

Curtis, Robbie James, Rajkovic, Siggy, Leon, Roger Freestone......it's too hard now, so many to have to leave out!

Robbie
Curt
Leighton James
Trundle
Leon
Conway
Bony

Just outside Jimmy Hazdiabjic Michu and Alan Waddle.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 21:36 - Nov 11 with 1792 viewsFlashberryjack

Curtis
James R
James L
Tosh
Michu
Rajkovic (my all time favorite)
Siggy

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 21:39 - Nov 11 with 1796 viewsTaliesin

Curtis, Robbie, Waddle, Trundle, Leighton J, Lally & Llorente
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 22:38 - Nov 11 with 1761 viewsTreforys_Jack

Its a tough call, I dithered over Leon, Sinclair, Waddle, Bodde, the list could go on and on
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 10:28 - Nov 12 with 1698 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi
Michu
Trundle
Bony
Leon
Robbie

Tatey
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 12:05 - Nov 12 with 1683 viewsScotia

In my 38 years or so. For various reason and no particular order.

Leon.
Curt.
Tommy Hutch.
Freestone.
Robbie James.
Michu.
Bony.
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 14:27 - Nov 12 with 1655 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned Stewart Phillips.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 15:12 - Nov 12 with 1650 viewsDr_Winston

Be interesting to differentiate between people's best seven of all time and their favourite seven of all time. Mine's a little mix of both.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 15:18 - Nov 12 with 1645 viewsThornburyswan

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 15:12 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

Be interesting to differentiate between people's best seven of all time and their favourite seven of all time. Mine's a little mix of both.

Good point Dr I included Rangel in my 7 but more on how, for me, he made the absolute most of what he had rather than he is one of the 7 most talented players that has pulled on the shirt.
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 16:11 - Nov 12 with 1622 viewspencoedjack

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 15:12 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

I included Tatey certainly not the best but one of my favourites.
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 16:12 - Nov 12 with 1621 viewspencoedjack

Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 14:27 - Nov 12 by KeithHaynes

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned Stewart Phillips.

I'm surprised the site boss hasn't told us his
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 16:47 - Nov 12 with 1618 viewsGeoffThom

Geoff thom
Cally
Robbie
Leon
Ante
Michu
Curt
Loads more I could have added
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 16:49]
Your top seven Swansea (Town) City players of all time on 21:33 - Nov 12 with 1558 viewsOptimisticJack

Brian Evans
Ante Reyjkovic
Alan Curtis
Robbie James
Leon Britton
Lee Trundle
Michu

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024