Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Programmes 12:25 - Nov 11 with 1546 viewskeith_gatebroth

I am downsizing house and unfortunately have to give up my programme collection.
There are three plastic boxes full of Swans programmes dating from 1968 up to present.
I would preferably like them to go to a charitable cause for free.
Wasn’t there somebody on this site a while back looking for old programme donations trying to raise money for charity?

Football Programmes on 05:59 - Nov 13 with 1410 viewsbuilthjack

pm sent

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Football Programmes on 20:19 - Nov 14 with 1333 viewsTNT

Hi K, did you manage to get Gwil Llew's programmes inspite of the lockdown's mwsh? I know they've gone to a good home if so. I know Gwil will be chuffed.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Football Programmes on 20:28 - Nov 14 with 1330 viewsbuilthjack

Football Programmes on 20:19 - Nov 14 by TNT

Hi K, did you manage to get Gwil Llew's programmes inspite of the lockdown's mwsh? I know they've gone to a good home if so. I know Gwil will be chuffed.

lockdown came along. I must arrange it. A job for me tomorrow. Hope all is ok with you L.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Football Programmes on 20:36 - Nov 14 with 1322 viewsTNT

Football Programmes on 20:28 - Nov 14 by builthjack

lockdown came along. I must arrange it. A job for me tomorrow. Hope all is ok with you L.

Cracking on best we can mate. It's clearly fkd up football home and away, but with people dying of this pandemic, it's small fry.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Football Programmes on 21:04 - Nov 14 with 1317 viewsbuilthjack

Football Programmes on 20:36 - Nov 14 by TNT

Cracking on best we can mate. It's clearly fkd up football home and away, but with people dying of this pandemic, it's small fry.

Yes, keep safe, and hopefully have a pint or three when safe to do so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024