Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours.NOW 1000+ 22:18 - Nov 11 with 4351 viewsbuilthjack

Awful
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 7:43]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 22:57 - Nov 11 with 1881 viewsAndy1300

From or with?

What did they actually die of, we all know it’s any cause within 28 days of a positive test

Number 1 team in Wales

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 00:25 - Nov 12 with 1852 viewscontroversial_jack

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 22:57 - Nov 11 by Andy1300

From or with?

What did they actually die of, we all know it’s any cause within 28 days of a positive test

They died from covid, unless you are suggesting doctors falsify death records.
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 01:11 - Nov 12 with 1826 viewsHighjack

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 00:25 - Nov 12 by controversial_jack

Dr Shipman was unavailable for comment.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 06:24 - Nov 12 with 1786 viewsDr_Winston

They already wiped thousands off the death totals when they noticed that PHE were basically chucking everyone on there regardless of what actually killed them. That's why they brought the 28 day limit in, to try and cut that crap out. Most people by now will know of at least one "Covid Death" that was actually something else. I know of three.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 6:53]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 06:28 - Nov 12 with 1810 viewsbuilthjack

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 00:25 - Nov 12 by controversial_jack

Thats what some posters are saying yes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 07:28 - Nov 12 with 1779 viewspikeypaul

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 22:57 - Nov 11 by Andy1300

From or with?

The lefties want to ramp up the figures as much they can and the higher it is the happier they are.

Great to see the massive drop in deaths from the flu the last 6 months and cases dropping 95% . https://techstartups.com/2020/10/21/cdc-data-shows-flu-cases-drop-95-percent-tim
but the scummy lefties hate that don’t they.

Disgusting I know, but not surprising.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 7:34]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 07:42 - Nov 12 with 1777 viewsAndy1300

“Of any cause within 28 days of a positive test”, that is a bit of a giveaway.

They may well have died of anything but died with covid in their system.

We have all seen the info that these tests are not fit for purpose.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 7:43]

Number 1 team in Wales

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 09:23 - Nov 12 with 1743 viewsScotia

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 07:42 - Nov 12 by Andy1300

The info that the tests are not fit for purpose is perpetuated by cranks. People like "Dr Yeadon" and the Pathologist woman are wrong and as soon as they get pulled up on the fact on social media they don't get involved in debate and block whoever commented. There is a growing call for the (unemployed) pathologist to have her membership of the RCP revoked.

You are correct though that the stats include people who may have been hit by a bus or been terminally ill anyway.

They are probably a minority though. We'll only have a clear idea once this is completely under control, for now there probably isn't a better way of counting deaths.
Login to get fewer ads

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 09:30 - Nov 12 with 1729 viewsItchySphincter

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 07:28 - Nov 12 by pikeypaul

The lefties want to ramp up the figures as much they can and the higher it is the happier they are.

Great to see the massive drop in deaths from the flu the last 6 months and cases dropping 95% . https://techstartups.com/2020/10/21/cdc-data-shows-flu-cases-drop-95-percent-tim

OUT

AFLI

When is someone going to tell Pikey that the lefties aren’t in charge?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 11:11 - Nov 12 with 1704 viewscontroversial_jack

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 07:42 - Nov 12 by Andy1300

Covid will overwhelm the immune system, so if there are underlying conditions it will kill where the person would have lived. So unless you die in a car crash, which is highly unlikely, then covid has been the cause
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 11:14 - Nov 12 with 1701 viewsWhiterockin

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 06:24 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

They already wiped thousands off the death totals when they noticed that PHE were basically chucking everyone on there regardless of what actually killed them. That's why they brought the 28 day limit in, to try and cut that crap out. Most people by now will know of at least one "Covid Death" that was actually something else. I know of three.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 6:53]

I know of 2 people terminally ill at the moment one is a local hospital where covid very prevalent. If either get covid it will sadly probably be a quick end. Both these cases will then be recorded as covid deaths when strictly speaking they are not. A true figure would probably be deaths over and above the 5 year average.
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 11:18 - Nov 12 with 1698 viewsexhmrc1

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 11:14 - Nov 12 by Whiterockin

I know of 2 people terminally ill at the moment one is a local hospital where covid very prevalent. If either get covid it will sadly probably be a quick end. Both these cases will then be recorded as covid deaths when strictly speaking they are not. A true figure would probably be deaths over and above the 5 year average.

Your right and that is nearly 70000 not the figure of 50000 being reported in the press. Covid causes problems like pneumonia so even if pneumonia is actually shown as well as covid it doesnt mean covid isnt the real reason.
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 11:41 - Nov 12 with 1683 viewsonehunglow

Bottom line in all this is ,COVID ain’t like any flu we have known before and we need to do all we can to avoid getting it,no matter that our pubs have to shut so we can’t get ratrsed and spread it around

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 13:26 - Nov 12 with 1657 viewsBillyChong

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 07:28 - Nov 12 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Reduction in flu cases is said to be down to viral interference due to Covid. Flu season is in its infancy. Highest flu vaccination uptake ever. Just a few reasons why flu cases have dropped.
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 14:31 - Nov 12 with 1629 viewsKeithHaynes

Please have a think before abusing people and pressing enter. It’s pointless.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 14:41 - Nov 12 with 1617 viewspikeypaul

The more deaths the happier the left are.

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 14:54]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 14:59 - Nov 12 with 1607 viewspikeypaul

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 09:30 - Nov 12 by ItchySphincter

When is someone going to tell Pikey that the lefties aren’t in charge?

Exactly the reason you want more people to die , it tells everyone the type you are and how you are desperate to politicise the pandemic.

The more people that die the happier you and your type are.

OUT

AFLI

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:21 - Nov 12 with 1580 viewsDr_Winston

The excess deaths figure is only of value if it can be ascertained for certain that all 70,000 died of Covid. As we already know, there's enough of a debate about how many of the "official" Covid deaths actually were without making greater assumptions. Given the considerable reduction of NHS services offered to anyone else it's not hard to surmise that quite a lot of people have died who might not have if they'd been treated as normal.

There's also the issue of using an excess death total over a specific period of time rather than over the course of the pandemic. One of the points the Swedes made back in March/April is that despite considerable early casualties, over the course of a full year they don't expect their annual death rate to be much greater than normal, primarily because the population at greatest risk from Covid were those likely to die within the following twelve months anyway.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 15:22]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:27 - Nov 12 with 1581 viewsTreforys_Jack

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:21 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

The excess deaths figure is only of value if it can be ascertained for certain that all 70,000 died of Covid. As we already know, there's enough of a debate about how many of the "official" Covid deaths actually were without making greater assumptions. Given the considerable reduction of NHS services offered to anyone else it's not hard to surmise that quite a lot of people have died who might not have if they'd been treated as normal.

There's also the issue of using an excess death total over a specific period of time rather than over the course of the pandemic. One of the points the Swedes made back in March/April is that despite considerable early casualties, over the course of a full year they don't expect their annual death rate to be much greater than normal, primarily because the population at greatest risk from Covid were those likely to die within the following twelve months anyway.

A lot of sense in that post Dr.
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:31 - Nov 12 with 1590 viewsWhiterockin

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:21 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

If someone was unable to get treatment because of the reduction of services due to covid and died because of this, surly it is covid related although they did not die of the virus.
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:41 - Nov 12 with 1562 viewsDr_Winston

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:31 - Nov 12 by Whiterockin

If someone was unable to get treatment because of the reduction of services due to covid and died because of this, surly it is covid related although they did not die of the virus.

Fair, but then you're really getting into semantics.

The whole Covid response in the UK has been bodged completely for a number of reasons, and as far as I can tell they're getting it in the neck from both sides for the same reasons, sort of a "can't win" situation.

Lockdowns are a perfect example. For me the summer lockdown went on too long and locked down the wrong things. For others it wasn't long or strict enough. There's a touch of "damned if you do, damned if you don't to it", but there's certainly plenty of cause to point the finger no matter what.

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:45 - Nov 12 with 1584 viewsWhiterockin

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:41 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

The whole Covid response in the UK has been bodged completely for a number of reasons, and as far as I can tell they're getting it in the neck from both sides for the same reasons, sort of a "can't win" situation.

Lockdowns are a perfect example. For me the summer lockdown went on too long and locked down the wrong things. For others it wasn't long or strict enough. There's a touch of "damned if you do, damned if you don't to it", but there's certainly plenty of cause to point the finger no matter what.

Agreed.
Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 16:15 - Nov 12 with 1571 viewsBoundy

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 15:41 - Nov 12 by Dr_Winston

It maybe semantic but these are real people dying when in a lot of cases they didn't need to. Myself I've waiting to go into hospital to treat a cancerous growth , that's been pushed back because I need a pre medical which falls in within the 14 day self isolation so if I have that then that means won't be having the operations planned because of breaking the isolation period , In my case its a slight delay but that could change due to the increasing numbers and my fear is it'll be delayed again because of the numbers.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 17:13 - Nov 12 with 1527 viewsDr_Winston

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 16:15 - Nov 12 by Boundy

It maybe semantic but these are real people dying when in a lot of cases they didn't need to. Myself I've waiting to go into hospital to treat a cancerous growth , that's been pushed back because I need a pre medical which falls in within the 14 day self isolation so if I have that then that means won't be having the operations planned because of breaking the isolation period , In my case its a slight delay but that could change due to the increasing numbers and my fear is it'll be delayed again because of the numbers.

Definitely. There hasn't been enough of a balance struck between being prepared for Covid and still doing the other things that need to be done.

Hope you're not hanging on too long.

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 17:39 - Nov 12 with 1539 viewsCatullus

Almost 600 deaths from Covid in 24 hours. on 11:14 - Nov 12 by Whiterockin

Strictly speaking, if they would have lived for longer if they hadn't contractec covid then covid is the cause.

If someone is bleeding to death and you put a bullet through their brain before they die then the bullet is what kills them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024