Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Treherbet man 17:13 - Nov 12 with 4874 viewsfelixstowe_jack

On a "lighter" note a Treherbert man was jailed for 5 years for smoking while wearing in oxygen man. His action led to £50,000 worth of damage in Cardiff hospital. The hospital had to be partially evacuated.

You wonder sometimes at the stupidity of some people.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Treherbet man on 17:21 - Nov 12 with 4865 viewsonehunglow

Felix.
People are always more stupid than we think.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Treherbet man on 17:33 - Nov 12 with 4852 viewsCatullus

He got 5 years. Turned out he has a string of convictions besides this gross stupidity.

He was warned not to smoke but said he didn't care so the hospital lost a ward for 2 weeks, some staff too because of smoke inhalation.

Why don't hospital staff have the right to take smoking gear away while in hospital OR refuse treatment and send people home?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Treherbet man on 17:38 - Nov 12 with 4845 viewsonehunglow

They would be done for assault;hence my take on just how stupid we are -as a society.We allow this to happen. This guy ,ideally, should be flushed down a sewer

Treherbet man on 18:18 - Nov 12 with 4826 viewsbritferry

I don't understand the OP, what did he do?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Treherbet man on 18:27 - Nov 12 with 4820 viewsBoundy

Treherbet man on 18:18 - Nov 12 by britferry

I'd like to think you're jesting but just in case and you're tempted to try yourself .Just say no kids

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/smoking-hospital-patient-died-after-268038
https://www.perecman.com/blog/2014/august/hospital-patient-dies-after-sneaking-c
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4284695/Cigar-smoker-dies-when-oxygen-ta

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Treherbet man on 18:48 - Nov 12 with 4807 viewssP7qupUf

If ever there was a candidate for the Darwin Awards here he is.
Treherbet man on 19:05 - Nov 12 with 4798 viewsFieryJack

Can anyone remember when it was ok to smoke in hospitals?

I can remember casually lighting one up whilst in a bed at Singleton Hospital - in the 80s - and having the floor wiped with me by an Irish matron. I can recall being quite affronted by her tirade at the time.

Of course, nowadays, I wouldn't dream of it 😉
Treherbet man on 19:19 - Nov 12 with 4790 viewsbritferry

Treherbet man on 18:18 - Nov 12 by britferry

an oxygen mask... saw the Welsh news

Login to get fewer ads

Treherbet man on 19:22 - Nov 12 with 4788 viewsbritferry

Treherbet man on 19:05 - Nov 12 by FieryJack

I can remember casually lighting one up whilst in a bed at Singleton Hospital - in the 80s - and having the floor wiped with me by an Irish matron. I can recall being quite affronted by her tirade at the time.

there is a path between Singleton Hospital and the Uni, it leads to the park, its always full of people, usually staff having a quick puff

Treherbet man on 19:25 - Nov 12 with 4785 viewsLohengrin

Treherbet man on 19:05 - Nov 12 by FieryJack

Back in the ‘80s at the military hospital in Aldershot there used to be smoking rooms attached to every ward. If they caught you smoking on the bed however then the Matron, also Irish, would punch you!

Simpler, happier times...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Treherbet man on 21:16 - Nov 12 with 4755 viewsCatullus

Try Morriston by the old main entrance, there's always patients grabbing a fag there. I've seen people with their oxygen tank stood puffing away. It's berserk really.
This Treherbert fella, he fell aslepp, possibly doped up. He was lucky the nurse came in or he'd have been toast....literally.

5 years anyway, not enough with his record and levels of stupidity

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Treherbet man on 22:58 - Nov 12 with 4726 viewsFireboy2

I've had a few jobs caused by these sort of stupid people.

They are ill because of the cancer stick yet they put themselves and in this case others in even more danger, locking them up is spot on imo as I've seen the damage these cylinders can do
Treherbet man on 07:21 - Nov 13 with 4674 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Treherbet man on 22:58 - Nov 12 by Fireboy2

I've had a few jobs caused by these sort of stupid people.

They are ill because of the cancer stick yet they put themselves and in this case others in even more danger, locking them up is spot on imo as I've seen the damage these cylinders can do

It’s nice to see your more reasoned response. Perch wants to drown him in the sewer

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Treherbet man on 10:13 - Nov 13 with 4636 viewsonehunglow

Treherbet man on 07:21 - Nov 13 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s nice to see your more reasoned response. Perch wants to drown him in the sewer

Behave Steve.We all use writer's licence on these sites for effect . and you've posted some stuff yourself.

Come to think of it,the cost in all ways with this chap ,to be flushed down a sewer seems preety aposite to me.

BTW,Perch was killed off.

Treherbet man on 15:19 - Nov 13 with 4594 viewscontroversial_jack

Treherbet man on 17:33 - Nov 12 by Catullus

He got 5 years. Turned out he has a string of convictions besides this gross stupidity.

He was warned not to smoke but said he didn't care so the hospital lost a ward for 2 weeks, some staff too because of smoke inhalation.

Why don't hospital staff have the right to take smoking gear away while in hospital OR refuse treatment and send people home?

They go outside for a smoke and it's often brought to the hospital for them , same as drugs and drink.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024